Greetings Iwaku Community!

S

SapphireLightning

Original poster
Hey there everyone!

I'm Sapphire Lightning, or rather, better known as Krasus, depending on if you know me from Fire Mage Radio or not, and I absolutely love roleplaying, considering I had just gotten into it recently.

I've done some mild RP as a character on World of Warcraft. I roleplayed a male Blood Elf Rogue. An assassin of sorts who would take contracts to kill whomever I was contracted to kill. I actually made quite a bit of gold doing such! I also RP on another forum mainly for My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic, because I have recently became quite the brony, so thats where I came up with the name Sapphire Lightning and I can see it being used in other roleplay situations, depending on the type of roleplay that is.

I'm not really sure what else to say, but if you have any questions, please, feel free to ask them! :3

~Sapph

Hiya and welcome to Iwaku. :) I hope you enjoy your stay here. Also everybody here are real nice and won't mind helping you out. Feel free to get in contact with me if you want a roleplay partner or someone to help direct you to a roleplay that may interest you. Again, I hope you enjoy your stay here and find yourself having a fun time in the process.

Best regards,
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

HAHAHA A BRONY!

.....I shouldn't laugh. T___T We have a huge Pony following on Iwaku!

Anyway, welcome to the site! :D Can't wait to see you in some roleplays!

Hello Mr. Brony person.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku! :D I hope you enjoy it here. Here have a cookie *Hands SapphireLightning a cookie*

Yo resident overlord here. Just dropped in to say hi. Hope you enjoy your stay and beware my castle or ill enslave you >:D

Well hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you, Sapphire!

There are lots of fans of Warcraft here and in fact, you can find discussions on topics such as this in our General section, like this conversation about the new expansion.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :]