Greetings from under your bed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monster_Underbed

Original poster
Yes, I am from the generation in which we used ~ as an emote. Fear me :)

Well, I have got to say that this is not my first hello on a new website, but I am hoping to stay here a while. I love the look of this place, and I don't know why I didn't see it sooner. (Been lookin' for a new site for the past few weeks)

Aannyway, on to the basics -
I am, as my name suggests, currently smelling all the dirty socks and tiny bags of weed that you have stashed under your bed. I am invisible, so don't bother lookin', and I type like I talk.
I am an american wanker who watches way too much BBC and I am proud of it, and so I am forever falling into a British accent at random times. I am very impressionable.

So, impression away~!

P

Puppet

Original poster
I didn't realize you were new! Welcome to Iwaku. ^^ I'm actually fairly new myself, after having looked around for a new site for a while. I hope you really get to like it here. ♥ /also talks in accents at random times - all the time.

S

Surrender To Hope

Original poster
Hey there, welcome to Iwaku. What else is under the bed? I am curious. I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

M

Monster_Underbed

Original poster
Thank you both!

XD And as I said, I am no new to being "new" so I jumped in here and then went explorin'.

And, lawl, which bed are you asking about?

C

CherryPoison

Original poster
How dare you hide under my bed and go through all my secret treasures...such a naughty monster..XD ;)

Welcome to Iwaku and your not the only one who likes BBC a lot :P

If I catch anything missing invisible monster..I shall make you visible then put you on a leash in my closet..

C

CherryPoison

Original poster
Well we can't have that now can we...;)

Vio

Lavender Love
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I’m always online, more active around the evenings. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).

Greetings fellow monster of the night!! How is the bed??? I prefer to hide in the closet.... :D

WAIT

ERHMEHGERD ARE YOU A NIGHT BLIGHT!? o w o

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
M

Monster_Underbed

Original poster
Thanks for that! :) I surely will keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.