Greetings from under your bed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monster_Underbed

Original poster
Yes, I am from the generation in which we used ~ as an emote. Fear me :)

Well, I have got to say that this is not my first hello on a new website, but I am hoping to stay here a while. I love the look of this place, and I don't know why I didn't see it sooner. (Been lookin' for a new site for the past few weeks)

Aannyway, on to the basics -
I am, as my name suggests, currently smelling all the dirty socks and tiny bags of weed that you have stashed under your bed. I am invisible, so don't bother lookin', and I type like I talk.
I am an american wanker who watches way too much BBC and I am proud of it, and so I am forever falling into a British accent at random times. I am very impressionable.

So, impression away~!

I didn't realize you were new! Welcome to Iwaku. ^^ I'm actually fairly new myself, after having looked around for a new site for a while. I hope you really get to like it here. ♥ /also talks in accents at random times - all the time.

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku. What else is under the bed? I am curious. I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

Thank you both!

XD And as I said, I am no new to being "new" so I jumped in here and then went explorin'.

And, lawl, which bed are you asking about?

How dare you hide under my bed and go through all my secret treasures...such a naughty monster..XD ;)

Welcome to Iwaku and your not the only one who likes BBC a lot :P

If I catch anything missing invisible monster..I shall make you visible then put you on a leash in my closet..

Well we can't have that now can we...;)

That bed down there---->v
3050594341_scary_bedroom_furniture_design.jpeg

giphy.gif

Greetings fellow monster of the night!! How is the bed??? I prefer to hide in the closet.... :D

WAIT

ERHMEHGERD ARE YOU A NIGHT BLIGHT!? o w o

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for that! :) I surely will keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.