Greetings, darlings.

A

Arlathina

They call me Isaac James Flowers. I dream of being an elegant poet/writer/philosopher, although I lack the self-control. Obviously, I am new here. I have high expectations and hopes for this site. Maybe, I will make some temporary, shallow friendships. More than anything, I am here to hone my craft as a linguist. Is it selfish? Maybe. But that is okay, because I admit that I am a narcissist. Anyways, I appreciate any and all attempts to tolerate me, although all of them will certainly end in failure.

Thank you for your time,
Arlathina

P.S: Roger from American Dad is my spirit animal.

Greetings and salutations oh Virgin of Paris. Welcome to iwaku. In my opinion one of thee best sites for role playing. I hope you have fun here and I wish you good luck.

Thanks Jamie. I dedicate this song to you.

We'll have to rave together sometime, but first I need to get rid of this fucking baby on my hip.

Hi expectations? ;____; we're always disappointing!

Welcome to the site, though! 8D

• Thank You
Reactions: Arlathina
Honestly, the site has satisfied me so far. The only issue I have had is that setting up a roleplay takes longer than I would have hoped--even with the Jump-In section. However, I suppose that is more the players' fault than the site's. Anyways, thanks for your hospitality.