Greetings and Salutations

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MST3K 4ever

It is back and phenomenal!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
I'll try almost anything within reason.
Hello one and all!

I am known as MST3K 4ever a name I have used at two other RP sites (Superherohype & RolePlayer Guild).

I have been roleplaying either online or Table Top...since...well let's just say when I started Indiana Jones had just finished his first big screen adventure (and I was 11 years old).

I thoroughly enjoy playing all kinds of Role Plays...I am starting to enjoy slice of life with groups, but I can play all all kinds. After doing this for over 30 years I have learned if you don't diversify and give other things a shot then one can tend to grow very stagnant.

I am married with a son. I am a Christian (but I don't believe in forcing others to my point of view so I will not be preaching to anyone) a librarian by trade and I have 2 Masters Degrees. I enjoy Theology, Reading, Working Out, Sci-Fi/Adventure, Mysteries ("Castle" is my favorite TV Show), being with my family, writing, and the Music of Bruce Springsteen

I am looking forward to getting to know a lot of people and trying as many different RPs as I can.

Peace.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Hi there! I will have to find a clever nickname for you, as I cannot pronounce MSTK as a word, and I am weird like that! O_O

Welcome to the site! <3

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Hi there! I will have to find a clever nickname for you, as I cannot pronounce MSTK as a word, and I am weird like that! O_O

Welcome to the site! <3

Glad to be here.