greatest/favorite accomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do real life stuff to make up for gaming stuff XD

Saving my friends life from a car that flagged us to go and then as we were in the middle of the road, she zoomed and would have hit my friend if I didn't pull him back.

Being the worlds greatest counselor and getting allot of my friends from depressed to super happy/getting them out of crappy situations/helping with future finances/saving relationships/etc etc.

Now the gaming one ^^
Completing Metroid prime 1 normal mode. And I'll tell you why.

As a kid I went through it and got to the final boss, but it was glitched. It wasn't showing up on any of my visors and it was literally unbeatable.

So years later I reset the game, started all over from scratch, 100%ed it all the items and scans and did the final boss and BARELY beat him o.o I have NEVER felt so much joy or fulfillment for anything. (At the moment I'm in the middle of 100%ing hypermode difficulty)

It's not that it was hard, it's just that it's been a road block to me for many years, and finally it was possible to do, and I finally did it ^^ (Then I had to reset it again -.- So I rushed through veteran mode to unlock hypermode)

Status
Not open for further replies.