Good Luck Asmo!

T

Tegan

Original poster
So, Asmo's got to go (ass early in the morning) to the US Embassy in London for his final visa interview (and he's got to drag our heavy ass case file with him, too). Tomorrow, they will tell him whether or not he is allowed to enter the United States for us to become legally married and he can start the process to becoming an American citizen. But most of all, tomorrow, we will know whether or not we will be able to see each other again in the near future.

Naturally, we're both anxious about this.

Asmo has to go through a lot tomorrow, so I thought that perhaps a few well-wishes and good vibes from his/our friends, will do a lot of good for the situation. At the very least, it can't HURT.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW ASMO!! GET YOUR GINGER ASS OVER HERE!!

Go Asmo Go!

I want to be snarked in person you damn Brit <3 *kissies*

Shut up and show them your stiff upper lip, Asmo.

Good luck and all of that. Maybe mention how many people you drive to tears to perhaps prod them into sending you away.

Good luck Asmo!

Take some crisps/chips with you and you can debate with them the proper terminology :)

Aiiie.

Good Luck Asmodeus.

Have a Corgi.

im_on_a_mushroom___by_lazeros-d550wge.png

He's gonna make it. And when he does, he'll be running on water to cross the seas just to meet up with you.

YOU CAN DO EET, ASMO-SANS.
and if they say no,
punch em. :D
WITH LOVE.
or just punch em.

THAS HOW 'MERCANS DO IT. >:C

YOU CAN DO EET, ASMO-SANS.
and if they say no,
punch em. :D
WITH LOVE.
or just punch em.

THAS HOW 'MERCANS DO IT. >:C

Are you nuts about him punching them?!

Asmo should go Reb Brown on them.

(WARNING: LOUD VIDEO INCOMING)

Good luck Asmo, just stride in there like you own the place. =D

DON'T BE LATE.

And if they say no, punch them in the penis and run for it!

Good luck Asmo!

Take some crisps/chips with you and you can debate with them the proper terminology :)

Part of becoming a citizen is accepting chips into your heart. Do away with this bedeviling 'crisp' nonsense.

Best of luck. I'm sure you'll do fine.

you'll do amazingly ^_^ we belive in you!!!!

Oh I F**ing know how you guys must be feeling.
I guess, as I've been through Australia bureaucracy to get visas and permits myself.

HE WILL DO JUST FINE.
HE WILL GET IT, I KNOW IT.

I give Asmo my blessing-

Because I am the girl from the future. I already saw him getting what he was after.

83GO.jpg

Have some cookies!
:9

Unfortunately, those cookies exist in the future, a time Asmo will never reach given your chronological advantage.

Cruel temptress

Cruel

Luck doesn't exist, but do your best Asmodeus. You must, or else all my RPs will go stagnant. Home run! etc

He'll be fine as long as he doesn't mention any dreams of world domination.

Oh yeah, you're gonna need some luck for that visa shit.

I'd say "OH YEAH GO FOR IT ASMO!" but you know it's bullshit, it's a Visa interview, afterall.

Hope you didn't get your ass probed too hard.

Hey guys, so I just heard from Asmo (poor guy's exhausted).

They're giving him his visa in a week! AMURICA FUCK YEAH!

(Thanks for the good vibes, guys.)