Not open for further replies.
Friend Form
Name: Winter Andrews
Appearance:
tumblr_lpf4wfH9A21qcpfkno1_500.jpg

Who are they friends with?: Rose
What kind of relationship do they have?: Best friend
Is it ok if they get kidnapped along the way?: sure
About: she got really scared when she didn't see her friend for a few days at school. She went to the orphanage trying to find her with not such lucky. Now really worried she asked her own parents and they talked with the orphanage they called the police. Winter offered to help with the search party.
Clothes:
fabkids2.png

Other: none

I will have have the RPG thread up shortly so sorry it's taking so long....

dont be sorry, all the the good things take patients :) no pun intended

hey guys sorry wasn't getting any alerts, i see that @Sugar_n_spice has listed as drake's girlfriend, thx, also ill post in a sec

is the sign ups here to be treated as th ooc also or is there another thread for that? and me waiting on that experipent for the phase 3 thingy to commence btw

hey can we get this roleplay back up and going? i would really like to see how this turns out :)

o.o Curious, so curious. Is this still going? If so, mind a new player coming in?

• Love
Reactions: AiDee
sadly no its been dead awhile and i wish it could've continued. pm Kal? maybe make a remake of this or something?

I'm certainly not opposed to the idea owo Let me PM you, Echo~

Detective Form
Name: June Fraekly
Appearance:gots long brown hair with black eyes.There is a scratch on her neck.And there is a
black Feather tattoo on her wrist.

About:She send her own parents to jail because they were criminals .Than she ran away and started a new life.She stealed and learned how to survive on dangerous places.She got lots of bad habbit too.Than she got adopted by a rich family.She started school,But her new family didn't know something about her past.She still hides it.She didn't get any normal friend.She find friends like mafias,FBI agents,gun sellers and more...Her new family died by a car accident after a year.Than she used her money and became the worlds new but great detective.She keeps going school but no one knows she is a detective.
Clothes:White long convers,black socks,a skirt,black hoodie,and a bag that she carries her laptop,gun,blad and more..
Other:She's allergic to chocolate.She laughes too much than needed and smirks.Usually dresses as diffirent persons.Doesn't knows anything about fighting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.