Gone for good? (Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sugar_n_spice

Original poster
2zdzslt.gif

1z3ar6d.png

Some strangers are kidnapped and experimented on they acquire special powers in the strange lab were they are watched by strange people, scientists. They are dangerous and the power hunger people on the other side of the glass and they want these powerful mythological beasts for an unknown cause. What is their reason for turning these normal people into monsters, and will they ever find their way back home or are they gone for good?

uc5k5.png

Some people have been kidnapped and experimented on. They have become mythological beasts with great power. They are things like werewolves, vampires, centaurs, shape shifters etc. They're being watched by these mysterious people unable to leave. They have no clue what these people have planned for them. They also remember little of their life before they were kidnapped. You can also give your character your own flair. Add stuff to them to make them your own. For example I am making a demon and he's going to be different. He can sense his surroundings, steal peoples souls, and control people by them looking into his eyes. So add some of your own ideas to different creatures, creativity is encouraged just keep the basic premise of the creature. You may also sign up for one of the three most powerful creatures. So my girl a siren is one of them. They keep her in a glass cage with white walls all around the room inside is rocky and a very deep pool which the people go down stairs to look at. All 3 most powerful are in one room side by side but with a little space in between. All of the top three spots are filled, but you can still be one of the regular kidnapped but none of them are really regular. Now what happens next in this story is up to you.

2hqw9wl.png

Now all the iwaku rules apply as normal. There are really no other rules for this other then just be respectful and mature I know we all can be. I know everyone can do that they just sometimes choose not to. So I think that people don't need a list of things they need to abide by but a friendly reminder. So that's what I'm doing, please please please be respectful, kind, and mature people. I know we all can :)

ouz7sj.png

One of the kidnapped people- one of the people the scientists have kidnapped and experimented turning them into mythological creatures. (3 will be more powerful then the others)

Scientist- one of the not so good scientists who turned the people into monsters.

Friend of the kidnapped- a friend of one of the kidnapped people. They are looking for their friends and one of them will get kidnapped every 3 days. I will draw randomly and check to see if that person is ok with it. (best friend, girlfriend, boyfriend etc.)

Family member of the kidnapped- a family member of the kidnapped. They are looking for their family members and one of them will get kidnapped every 3 days. I will draw randomly and check to see if that person is ok with it. (mom, dad, brother, sister etc.)

Detective- a detective trying to find the missing people

2u6n412.png

kidnapped Form
Name:
Most powerful?: (there are only three, so check to see if there are any open spots.)
species: (what mythological creature are they?)
Appearance: (regular Appearance)
Creature Appearance: (anything they can change about them werewolves, shape shifters etc.)
About:(do this as the head scientist giving some other scientists a tour because I will use it at the beginning of the story, and it gives me an idea of your RP style. See my characters for an example but if you don't want to you can do it the normal way.)
Clothes:
Are you ok with family members?: (are you ok with people signing up as brothers, sisters, moms, dads etc. if your only ok with certain ones list them.)
Are you ok with friends?: (are you ok with people signing up as friends, best friends, girlfriends, boyfriends etc. if your only ok with certain ones list them.)
Most powerful spots taken: [3/3]
(Filled)

scientist Form
Name:
Rank: (intern, guard, warden, research scientist, manager)
Why are they doing this:(are they holding a grudge against someone and punishing them?)
Appearance:
About:
Clothes:
Other:

Friend Form
Name:
Appearance:
Who are they friends with?:
What kind of relationship do they have?: (check to make sure this is ok with the person who made the character. You can be a friend, best friend, girlfriend, boyfriend etc.)
Is it ok if they get kidnapped along the way?:
About:
Clothes:
Other:

Family Form
Name:
Appearance:
Who are they related to?:
What kind of relationship do they have?: (check to make sure this is ok with the person who made the character. You can be a Mom, dad, brother, sister etc.)
Is it ok if they get kidnapped along the way?:
About:
Clothes:
Other:

Detective Form
Name:
Appearance:
About:
Clothes:
Other:

xmv2j4.png

Burgundy West

Name: Burgundy West
(scientists call her Melody)
Most powerful?: yes
species: siren
Appearance:
9gynn4.jpg

Creature Appearance:
2v8r1o4.jpg

When she in the water she looks like that with sharp vampire like fangs on the top and bottom they have poison in them to make her victim fall asleep so she can drowned them.
About: A man that looks to be in his late twenties. His hair is a deep brown his eyes one missing one a dark green. He wears a eye patch and a white lab coat. Behind him a group of people 5 all the same white lab coat but very different Expressions. While the man has a straight face the 5 people look terrified. They look from cage to cage their eyes wide as they see the peo- no monsters inside. Hours pass as the man shows them each cage until they reach the end of the hall....and enter the white room. Three glass cages a foot apart stand in the middle of the room. The 5 people look in awe at the three creatures there eyes come to rest on the last. A beautiful girl sits in the corner she wears a white dress with a bow. She rocks back and forth her legs pressed agains her chest she seems to being singing something. The man can tell the singing is what the 5 are wondering about. He taps on the glass "sound and bullet prof" he say with a smirk. "Why" a women asks the man laughs and answers "well we don't want her making every guy in this building rushing to let her out". "Wait what?" The man crosses his arms "can't you tell she's a siren" the people stare in silence "killed one of our interns a few weeks ago" he adds. "We got her about 3 months ago and boy was she a fighter but that's what we needed." He continues "you see the Procedure only works if someone is strong enough to handle it for this one at least. For every single girl we tried they always died she was a first successful one. She has a great background too national swimmer, very smart, a model. She fit the description perfectly!" A man in the front says "what exactly is this procedure?" "Ahhh!" The man says with a smirk "well we constructed a formula that aloud the body to change into a copy of its self when it came in contact with water. I won't go into the details but we made some changes to the second form surgery traded her legs for a tail plus some pretty sharp canines. Then to finish it off we did some surgery on both forms vocal cords consulted a Hypnotist made some changes and boom a perfect siren" he finishes with a chuckle. "Would you like to see the second form?" He asks as the girl heads for the water. They nod "wait" a women says "what's her name and were is her family?" The man smiles and says "her name is burgundy but we call her Melody because of her songs and as for her family we have plans for them..." They head down a stair case and go under the floor to see the pool that was in the middle of the cage. The people look in awe at burgundy in her second form they furiously write notes on their clip boards. The man chucks and all 5 people look up "I almost forgot" he says "my name is Dr. James Booker."
Clothes:

qxt4br.jpg

Are you ok with family members?: I'm ok with all.
Are you ok with friends?: I'm ok with friends and best friends.
Other: none

Micheal Hunter

Name: Micheal Hunter
Most powerful?: no
species: demon
Appearance:
29zs8sg.jpg

Creature Appearance: he doesn't change.
About: A man that looks to be in his late twenties. His hair is a deep brown his eyes one missing one a dark green. He wears a eye patch and a white lab coat. Behind him a group of people 5 all the same white lab coat but very different Expressions. While the man has a straight face the 5 people look terrified. They look from cage to cage their eyes wide as they see the peo- no monsters inside. They stop at a middle cell two guards stand outside inside sits a boy about 19 a cloth covering his eyes. The string of an eye patch pokes out from under it were he had obviously lost the eye. The five people look closely at him he wears black with something covering a hand with a dagger on it. Then his wings big bat like wings that reach the ceiling. A man in the back says "why is there a cloth over his eyes?" The man leading the tour says "because if you look into his eyes he controls your mind." The people gulp "is that all" a women asks the man responds "no my dear he steals souls by ripping out people's hearts. He can also sense his surroundings that's why he can still move around with out bumping into anything with the cloth." The people nod still a little frightened by the beast on the other side of the bars there gaze lingers as they move to the next cage.
Clothes: in his appearance Are you ok with family members?: I'm good with all.
Are you ok with friends?: I'm ok with friends and best friends.
Other: none.

Dr. James Booker

Name: James Booker
Why are they doing this: His family was killed in a fire and he's kinda gone a little crazy and wants other to feel his pain.
Appearance:
3480f9j.jpg
But he wears an eye patch.
About: He was once a nice man but when his family was killed in a fire and he lost his eye all that changed. He used his research that he intended to use to help thr human race, for bad. He turns people into monsters so their families will know his pain, and also for an unknown plan.
Clothes: a white lab coat, black pants, back shoes, and an eye patch.
Other: none

Note: Please sign up as friends, family members, scientists, And detectives. They help make it interesting so you can have as many characters as you want so you can have a kidnapped, friends, family, scientists and detectives.​

Last edited by a moderator:
can i reserve a spot as the victim?

Sure a regular or one of the three?

one of the three please

Name: Piper Kathrine West
species: shape-shifter
Appearance:
158a7hv.jpg

Creature Appearance: she can shape-shift into any living thing and mimic their voice.
About: scientist point of view: he stops looking at Piper she looks normal. she was laying on her back a hand over her stomach her eyes closed her long blonde hair spread out around her head. he turns back to group "Here is one of our newest experiments, her name is Piper West. Something didn't work the was we planed and well she shifts into... well... anything... be very careful, she's a tricky one, she'll change into anything and everything. someone you love, someone you hate. since the time shes been here she's made 4 escape attempts. sometimes the changes are uncontrollable so when you're taking her blood or anything else be very careful. if you let her she will trick you." Piper almost on cue opened her eyes. they were so blue and suddenly she was a small girl, no older the 5 years old. the girl let out a scream. "help!" she screamed "help! those people they hurt me, they run tests in me! they're going to hurt you too! they'll kill you. they're going to kill me too! help me!" her screams fades from even being recognizable words to plain screams. tears and snot ran down the little girls face "shut up girl!" he yells at her the tears stop and there's Piper standing there her hair hanging around her face. she did look scary. she crossed the large white room where she was contained to the observation room to the window where they were all standing and watching in s few fast strides as a tiger. and then she was face to face with him. "if i ever get out of here..." she started saying but the scientist clapped his hands together "next experiment!" the group moved on.

Are you ok with family members?: yes
mother
father
brother

Are you ok with friends?: yes
female best friend
male best friend

Name: Piper Kathrine West
species: shape-shifter
Appearance: advantage height, golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes, light freckles across the noes, not super tan but not super pale.
Creature Appearance: she can shape-shift into any living thing and mimic their voice.
About: scientist point of view: he stops looking at Piper she looks normal. she was laying on her back a hand over her stomach her eyes closed her long blonde hair spread out around her head. he turns back to group "Here is one of our newest experiments, her name is Piper West. Something didn't work the was we planed and well she shifts into... well... anything... be very careful, she's a tricky one, she'll change into anything and everything. someone you love, someone you hate. since the time shes been here she's made 4 escape attempts. sometimes the changes are uncontrollable so when you're taking her blood or anything else be very careful. if you let her she will trick you." Piper almost on cue opened her eyes. they were so blue and suddenly she was a small girl, no older the 5 years old. the girl let out a scream. "help!" she screamed "help! those people they hurt me, they run tests in me! they're going to hurt you too! they'll kill you. they're going to kill me too! help me!" her screams fades from even being recognizable words to plain screams. tears and snot ran down the little girls face "shut up girl!" he yells at her the tears stop and there's Piper standing there her hair hanging around her face. she did look scary. she crossed the large white room where she was contained to the observation room to the window where they were all standing and watching in s few fast strides as a tiger. and then she was face to face with him. "if i ever get out of here..." she started saying but the scientist clapped his hands together "next experiment!" the group moved on.

Are you ok with family members?: yes
mother
father
brother
Are you ok with friends?: yes
female best friend
male best friend

Accepted thanks for joining :)

Name: Drake Peters
Most powerful: Yes
Species: Dover Demon
Regular Appearance:
Very-Short-Haircuts-for-Men.jpg
Creature appearance:
images (2).jpg
If he looks in a persons eyes, He steals there soul, When anger his skin turns bright white and when he touches someone they go in a coma or worse. He is also a shapeshifter

About: a man with a green eye patch and a white scientist coat, he stands in front of four other scientists,"Hello everybody, please do not break anything, other than that, let's begin" the man leads the four scientists inside the building, They walk past incredible beings,demons,werewolves,vampires and many mythological beings.

The man stopped at a steal door, and looked back at the terrified scientists "Know don't go too close with these three, there my favorite" the man smiled and put his thumb on the thumb print scan, the system scans the thumb and the door opens, He walks through the door as the four scientists follow, the door closes behind them.

When they get in the room, they see the three creatures, there was a women in a white dress, as they past her, they look at the second cage, Their was a man with white skin, He was bald with pure white eyes, but with no pupils, His mouth sealed shut, He had long, white nails coming down his finger tips He had a green jump suit, and black boots

The man looks at the five people, his hand sliding down the glass, His eyes show he was begging for mercy, the man grabs a green blanket and covers the cell,"Sorry folks, you do not want to stare in his eyes" the man says to the scientists "Why" one of the scientists say "Trust me, you don't"
Clothes:
jumpsuit.jpg
Are you okay with family members?: Yup, i have my parents and my brother
Are you okay with friends/best friends: yeah he had a group of friends and a girlfriend
Other: His family and girlfriend are searching for him

Name: Drake Peters
Most powerful: Yes
Species: Dover Demon
Regular Appearance:
View attachment 42188
Creature appearance:
View attachment 42185
If he looks in a persons eyes, He steals there soul, When anger his skin turns bright white and when he touches someone they go in a coma or worse. He is also a shapeshifter

About: a man with a green eye patch and a white scientist coat, he stands in front of four other scientists,"Hello everybody, please do not break anything, other than that, let's begin" the man leads the four scientists inside the building, They walk past incredible beings,demons,werewolves,vampires and many mythological beings.

The man stopped at a steal door, and looked back at the terrified scientists "Know don't go too close with these three, there my favorite" the man smiled and put his thumb on the thumb print scan, the system scans the thumb and the door opens, He walks through the door as the four scientists follow, the door closes behind them.

When they get in the room, they see the three creatures, there was a women in a white dress, as they past her, they look at the second cage, Their was a man with white skin, He was bald with pure white eyes, but with no pupils, His mouth sealed shut, He had long, white nails coming down his finger tips He had a green jump suit, and black boots

The man looks at the five people, his hand sliding down the glass, His eyes show he was begging for mercy, the man grabs a green blanket and covers the cell,"Sorry folks, you do not want to stare in his eyes" the man says to the scientists "Why" one of the scientists say "Trust me, you don't"
Clothes:
View attachment 42189
Are you okay with family members?: Yup, i have my parents and my brother
Are you okay with friends/best friends: yeah he had a group of friends and a girlfriend
Other: His family and girlfriend are searching for him

Accepted thanks for joining :)

Scientist

Name: Louis Derante

Why are they doing this: Extremely loyal to Dr. James Booker due to (before he went insane) he saved Derante's life. Feels pity for the subjects, knows that any government report usually gets smothered out due to connections. Tries to ease the pain of the kidnapped. Tries to reform the society and Dr. James Booker from the inside, even if it means he has to put on a cruel mask every once and a while.

Appearance:
depression_2526217b.jpg

About: "...." They all left. He was left alone with the young, frightened boy, who was reasonably crying.

"...I....I want my arm back." His voice, small, still cut into his heart. The boy was shivering, and still clutching at what remained on his right arm. In ten minutes, the anesthetic would wear off, pain would start rolling in.

"Your arm will not come back." He didn't want to give the boy false hope. He was glad that he wore this mask. It made it so the boy couldn't see the pity, the anger, the resentment, and the sadness. He didn't know why he stayed. He didn't know why he didn't go to the police, but he did know that he even if they did get involved, and they found out, things would be worse. If these....people were returned to the world int he state they were in, havoc would ensue. More people would try to follow this example. He had to try to either reform it, or shut it down internally. Booker was a good man, but he snapped. If he could, he would try to snap him out of it. Give him amnesia if he had to. But he had no idea how he would do it in a way that wouldn't ensure hysteria and chaos. As much as he hated it, Booker was in control, and he would have to follow his orders. Looking at the boy again, he was glad that there were no cameras in this room. From his left arm sleeve, a small vial emerged, and nestled softly in Derante's hand. Nearing the boy, he scrambled back.

"S-stay away! Monster! Animal! Y-You watched! You just stood there and watched! WHAT ARE YOU?"

Silence was his best ally. As he neared, the boy simply crumpled in a small ball, whimpering to himself, willing himself to wake up. But it wasn't a dream. This was his new reality. He wanted to kill him to end the suffering that would come, but that would blow his cover. Just a few days ago, he sent a few anonymous letters to the police department. These letters would only warrant the need of a detective or two, but that was the intention. A full scale police investigation would ruin the area, and release the kidnapped. If he could pull some investigators in here and privately speak to them, surely he could do something. But for now, he had nothing, and he couldn't kill the boy without making Booker suspicious. The least he could do was make the pain go away. Louis sped forward, grabbed the gauche from his belt, and slammed the pommel into the boy's head, knocking him unconscious. The vial's contents were poured into a syringe, and Louis shoved the morphine into the boy's system. After watching liquid empty for a second or so, he withdrew the syringe. He at least knew his measurements. Leaving the boy, now sleeping peacefully, Louis glanced back at him, and muttered his apology, "Welcome to hell. If your lucky you'll die quickly."

Clothes: Wears a white T-shirt, along with a plaid button-up when he's out, or not working, along with a pair of brown slacks and black sneakers. When working, his uniform is a navy blue dress uniform with black dress pants, with brown loafers and brown gloves. His uniform also includes a protection system he devised when he wanted to guard against the more exotic 'patients'. This protection consisted of a full facial ceramic mask, which could blot out sound, smell, sight, or hearing via panels that connected to a small panel attached to his arm. The mask covered all of his facial features, and could blot out his own words, in case he was outraged by something. This made him almost impossible to read when one first meets him. For touch, he just wears a pair of thick leather gloves.

Other: Picked up dueling when he was young, practices with a rapier and main gauche. Carries them with him in guard duty.
Carries a P226 pistol with him at all times
Easily emotionally manipulated, shows when his mask is off.
Has medical knowledge on both legal and illegal drugs.

Scientist

Name: Louis Derante

Why are they doing this: Extremely loyal to Dr. James Booker due to (before he went insane) he saved Derante's life. Feels pity for the subjects, knows that any government report usually gets smothered out due to connections. Tries to ease the pain of the kidnapped. Tries to reform the society and Dr. James Booker from the inside, even if it means he has to put on a cruel mask every once and a while.

Appearance:
depression_2526217b.jpg

About: "...." They all left. He was left alone with the young, frightened boy, who was reasonably crying.

"...I....I want my arm back." His voice, small, still cut into his heart. The boy was shivering, and still clutching at what remained on his right arm. In ten minutes, the anesthetic would wear off, pain would start rolling in.

"Your arm will not come back." He didn't want to give the boy false hope. He was glad that he wore this mask. It made it so the boy couldn't see the pity, the anger, the resentment, and the sadness. He didn't know why he stayed. He didn't know why he didn't go to the police, but he did know that he even if they did get involved, and they found out, things would be worse. If these....people were returned to the world int he state they were in, havoc would ensue. More people would try to follow this example. He had to try to either reform it, or shut it down internally. Booker was a good man, but he snapped. If he could, he would try to snap him out of it. Give him amnesia if he had to. But he had no idea how he would do it in a way that wouldn't ensure hysteria and chaos. As much as he hated it, Booker was in control, and he would have to follow his orders. Looking at the boy again, he was glad that there were no cameras in this room. From his left arm sleeve, a small vial emerged, and nestled softly in Derante's hand. Nearing the boy, he scrambled back.

"S-stay away! Monster! Animal! Y-You watched! You just stood there and watched! WHAT ARE YOU?"

Silence was his best ally. As he neared, the boy simply crumpled in a small ball, whimpering to himself, willing himself to wake up. But it wasn't a dream. This was his new reality. He wanted to kill him to end the suffering that would come, but that would blow his cover. Just a few days ago, he sent a few anonymous letters to the police department. These letters would only warrant the need of a detective or two, but that was the intention. A full scale police investigation would ruin the area, and release the kidnapped. If he could pull some investigators in here and privately speak to them, surely he could do something. But for now, he had nothing, and he couldn't kill the boy without making Booker suspicious. The least he could do was make the pain go away. Louis sped forward, grabbed the gauche from his belt, and slammed the pommel into the boy's head, knocking him unconscious. The vial's contents were poured into a syringe, and Louis shoved the morphine into the boy's system. After watching liquid empty for a second or so, he withdrew the syringe. He at least knew his measurements. Leaving the boy, now sleeping peacefully, Louis glanced back at him, and muttered his apology, "Welcome to hell. If your lucky you'll die quickly."

Clothes: Wears a white T-shirt, along with a plaid button-up when he's out, or not working, along with a pair of brown slacks and black sneakers. When working, his uniform is a navy blue dress uniform with black dress pants, with brown loafers and brown gloves. His uniform also includes a protection system he devised when he wanted to guard against the more exotic 'patients'. This protection consisted of a full facial ceramic mask, which could blot out sound, smell, sight, or hearing via panels that connected to a small panel attached to his arm. The mask covered all of his facial features, and could blot out his own words, in case he was outraged by something. This made him almost impossible to read when one first meets him. For touch, he just wears a pair of thick leather gloves.

Other: Picked up dueling when he was young, practices with a rapier and main gauche. Carries them with him in guard duty.
Carries a P226 pistol with him at all times
Easily emotionally manipulated, shows when his mask is off.
Has medical knowledge on both legal and illegal drugs.

Accepted thanks for making a guard :)

hmm i wish more people would join

Yeah I guess we just have to patient. Even though being patient sucks.

A top 3 could be anything but all 3 spots are filled sorry, but you can still sign up as one of the kidnapped. One of the regular are a little easier to make for the scientist per say. So they are just a little less powerful.

I'm interested. I'll post a CS today or tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.