Gods Among Us Signup/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you might say that which is why I limited his actions the avatars while powerful do have limits.

Im sure you've heard of campione novels or anime the main character in there also wields ten avatars which by all rights are comparable to my character.

he doesnt have full mastery just potential which is why I said formidable not mastery of the abilities of each avatar will be made to fit the character Im using the war god Verethragna from campione as a blue print for him I just made the character and Im going to define the avatars powers so they wont be so overwhelming I will up date the character sheet with more info

"He was also known as the Invincible Warlord, due to his 10 incarnations and his strength to defeat Gods." Are you SURE you're not gonna be incredibly OP?

true but the human who stole his power wasnt and my character is like a reflection of Kusanagi_Godo had problems that humans have and wanted to live a human life and my character is not an avatar of Vishnu but walks the path of him!

if this helps think of my character as a jack of trades but a master of none

Heh I just realised. K'Horuth is able to copy your Avatar forms, provided he sees them :D

perhaps but remember there were two abilities listed on my character the second actually comes from the my characters patrons god's legend and was shown in the campione light novel and he doesnt actually transform but uses the abilities they provide!

Are you actually capable of using punctuation other than an exclamation mark? It makes it really difficult to read what you write, and half the time I can't be arsed trying.

I am editing my character sheet moving' back and Forth' And Talking with You I apologize for the errors!

Oh yay someone who can resurrect themselves. Because that totally doesn't ruin the whole purpose of mortality, and definitely doesn't remove all kinds of risk from entering combat unprepared.

like I said comparable but still can be killed he dies then recovers reincarnation

yeah resurrection. Unless every character has the ability to do it, and there are common ways of preventing resurrection, it's just OP and game breaking. There's nothing worse than someone who is able to charge head first into combat and not have to worry about defense because they'll just come back to life even if they take fatal damage. And it's not reincarnation, it's resurrection. Reincarnation is re-incarnation. If you reincarnate, you become a different form to what you were before you died. Resurrection you come back as the same form.

I changed it to the original text better that way makes him have a body of steel unable to die

I might do the same for some of the others

Im only copy past right now then edit that which is to much

inability to die is the same as resurrection, if not worse. If you can't die in the first place you don't even have a resurrection time, you can stand there taking all the hits you want and you can't take fatal damage no matter how hard they try.

also I did say he has to use said avatar meaning he is not superman all the time he is more like amazo!

Y'know what I give up. I've made my complaints. It's up to GM to decide.

I have read campione light novels and watched amazo in young justice show and there is a huge weakness for one he is human so the power he uses while shocking cant be on all the time and switching between them takes time all I said was he can use two of them I didnt say it was without a drawback either

Seriously, you're not even trying any more are you. Without punctuation and decent grammar I have no idea what you're trying to say.

As cool as the idea is, i have to decline. I was hoping he would get better but with the edits you have done i just can't accept him. It's a really nice concept and i can see how it could potentially be better in a more powered up version of this RP but my character is a 20 something year old TEACHER whose arguably strongest ability is to raise undead creatures to fight for him briefly. The characters are not meant to become the gods themselves but to manifest certain aspects of their powers or kingdoms.

How about a character who's patron is Quetzalcoatl? I'm fond of that deity.

Status
Not open for further replies.