God won't stop us... Forbidden love

Aiden hurried home and got ready for work. She's been working at a local bookstore to save money to move to a different country she didn't know where yet but she just wanted to get out. Maybe back to her home in Wales. When she got dress she took her skateboard and rode off. her stepmother was yelling at her because she wanted to sit down have a conversation with her about today but it was to late. Aiden blasted her music as loud she could because some odd reason she could still hear that woman yelling. " bloody cow dont you ever shut up .b" she yelled. Once she got to the store she hurried up and ran to the back to clock in. One of her best friends work there and saw that one of the girls look like they were having trouble looking for something so he walked over and ask the young lady if she needed any help.
" hello miss I was just wondering if I could help you with anything you look a little lost?"
Jake asked. Aiden was on time for work which made her very happy for the first time. She walked back to the front and saw Jake was talking to somebody. And walked over and said hello to everybody

Amanda wondered around, feeling like she was guilty of something, she aimlessly stared at the shelves, her mind far far away from the quiet little world of the bookstore.
She was so lost in thought that she jumped and gave out a little yelp like noise, she placed her frail hand over her pale chest and gasped a little.
"you...You scared me sorry" She giggled and tucked a loose strand of hair back into its place.
It took her a few moments to realize that he was asking her a question.
"Oh no, sorry I um, Im fine thank you" She said giving a kind smile. Her smile fell and her cheeks turned bright red when she looked up to see the girl from church. Her first instinct was to turn and just walk away but she didn't want to be rude or come off as to nervous or scared. So she stood there, wide eyed.

( sorry I didn't know you replied..never gave me a notification)
as she walked over to anybody she said " hello how are you guys doing... Miss did you need help finding something... " Aiden looked down and noticed it was a girl from church. She was quite surprised she was looking in the gay romance section. It was obviously a mistake and she was probably just looking for romance novels. Aidan smiled at the young woman. 'god damn she's so fucking cute... Meh I need to not think that way about her. ' Aidan thought to herself and shook the thought off but her face was kind of red. " miss you look a little lost do you want mentor help you find something " Aiden made a look at Jake to tell him to go take a hike.

Her heart suddenly dropped as she saw the girl walk up, her cheeks turned red and there was no way to hide it from the girl.
She gripped onto the book she had picked up, scared that she would see that she had a Gay Romance in her hands, especially since they both went to same church.
She opened to mouth to speak, she stuttered and stumbled over words for a moment, sounding like an idiot which made her blush more.
Finally she was able to contain herself a little
"I mean, No, Im fine, thank you though"She said smiling kindly as her hands held onto the book desperately.