God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VengefulPeanut

Accepted! Wonderful character!

@Jerelin

France had a population of like 10 million during the time period I'm vaguely basing this off of. But that is too high for me to fathom, and this is fantasy and doesn't have to make sense and THERE ARE NO RULES. So...I guess about 100,000? About 25,000 of that in the capital so probably just under that for a wealthy holding : 3

@C r o m i c a l♥

She can be half that. As her father is a non human there may be some interesting mixing involved there. She would probably only know about that half of herself as Maximus has not informed his daughters of what he is.
Alright.

Oh. I have an idea for Lilith. * ^ *

The Seal, is the thing that basically allows her to use just a tad bit of what she's capable of, which isn't much. She looks human, but on the inside she's just a bit different due to those voices. Her blood is mixed, between red and blue which creates purple. But usually, to the human eye, it just looks red.

So.. I don't know if that's a very good idea, because I just thought of it. But, I don't know, I kind of like it.

Alright.

Oh. I have an idea for Lilith. * ^ *

The Seal, is the thing that basically allows her to use just a tad bit of what she's capable of, which isn't much. She looks human, but on the inside she's just a bit different due to those voices. Her blood is mixed, between red and blue which creates purple. But usually, to the human eye, it just looks red.

So.. I don't know if that's a very good idea, because I just thought of it. But, I don't know, I kind of like it.
I think that's a bit too far fetched but I'll think about it! Considering how powerful she is probably already capable of being, probably best to not add to that with weird blood. She and the elder sister may end up having different mothers at this point x D Which is totally fine.

I think that's a bit too far fetched but I'll think about it! Considering how powerful she is probably already capable of being, probably best to not add to that with weird blood. She and the elder sister may end up having different mothers at this point x D Which is totally fine.
M'kay, totally fine.

Honestly, the blood wasn't an idea I'd ever really thought of xD I'm watching this weird thing so I just kind of made that stuff up. Lilith wasn't meant to be too powerful, honestly. Maybe within the years she'll grow stronger, but I doubt this RP would go one for that many Time-Skips.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
All I have left is the Bio and the final little fixings on Elric's RP. That will have to be done tomorrow as it's this girl's bedtime! Goodnight, all! If Elric is accepted, I look forward to RPing with you!

M'kay, totally fine.

Honestly, the blood wasn't an idea I'd ever really thought of xD I'm watching this weird thing so I just kind of made that stuff up. Lilith wasn't meant to be too powerful, honestly. Maybe within the years she'll grow stronger, but I doubt this RP would go one for that many Time-Skips.
I gotcha. And it's a cool idea!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can't wait for this to start! It should be good! :) Hopefully we get the interest needed. Do we have a banner posted?

I do not have a banner up because I have no talent to make one :(

Alrighty, Elric should be done! Let me know if I need to change anything. Character Bios are not my strongsuit since I know what I want to say, but I am terrible with chronological order, haha.

Alrighty, Elric should be done! Let me know if I need to change anything. Character Bios are not my strongsuit since I know what I want to say, but I am terrible with chronological order, haha.

Absolutely accepted! Can't wait to see how he and Maximus get along (probably terribly)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm thinking if we get like two or three more characters we can get this started.

Wonderful! I'm debating on making a second character or not.

Oh! If anyone is reading this and thinking about a character, I would love to have someone as a loyal banner-man of Pinefell. :D :D

Subplots. Subplots everywhere.

I managed to make a banner so it should start circulating today or tomorrow.
Awesome~ Can't wait. :P

Wonderful! I'm debating on making a second character or not.

Oh! If anyone is reading this and thinking about a character, I would love to have someone as a loyal banner-man of Pinefell. :D :D

Subplots. Subplots everywhere.
So many Subplots. Need. To. Find them out. *^* -- Hahah.

----

Hopefully people don't go crazy wild, when I'm at school or something. xD I don't want to miss anything. :P

I doubt it. Iwaku is notoriously slow at posting in general. I'm hoping someone makes a priest character to come to court and sniff around Maximus. That would be super fun,.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.