Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
I'm wondering if there is any interest in this. I personally like the dark fantasy flair of the show and manga.

Edit: Figured I should include a premise of the show.

The anime/manga is set in a dark fantasy, presumably medieval world, where sword and sorcery are commonplace. Young aspiring do-gooders head over to the Adventurers Guild to gain their credentials as Porcelain level adventurers, join up with other adventurers, snag a bounty, and head out! For these young naive adventurers, goblins are their likely target, merely a single step up from rats in a cellar... What could go wrong?

Well everything. Goblins are physically and mentally weak, but brutal and clever enough, especially in large numbers to pose a serious risk to fledgling adventurers. They are evil, ransacking towns, stealing livestock, and capturing maidens. This last point is particularly dark, so I'll not speak on it anymore.

In this world Goblins are a serious threat but higher level adventurers seeking fame and glory can't be bothered to take on the meager bounties offered by injured villages and poor farmers. Overlooked, Goblins have begun to come back in the world as shadowy forces fuel their resurgence.

If young adventurers survive their harrowing experience, they will certainly never be the same. And some are so affected that they dedicate their entire lives to the extermination of the vile and repugnant Goblin kind.

BY INVITATION ONLY Goblin Slayer

Last edited:

MYTH*

AloofGuy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
I might be. Totally would be cool

Kurogane86

The Crimson Archer
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
i am fine doing both although i must admit i do get rather aggressive if the lead is lacking.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magic, Supernatural, school life, drama, horror, tragedy, action, adventure. etc
Im in, are you looking for original characters or rping as main characters?

Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
Im in, are you looking for original characters or rping as main characters?
Probably OC's. If I'm gming it and coming up with the plot, players would begin as porcelain adventurers.

Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
I would say if we get 3-4 people seriously interested, I'd begin putting in some work to get this thing going :D

Mahou-Shoujo

Putting The T in LGBT
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Ehh, I could get behind a dark fantasy rp! I know very little about the anime/manga though

Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
Ehh, I could get behind a dark fantasy rp! I know very little about the anime/manga though
That's fine. The plotline of the anime/manga will largely be left out. We'd only use the hook and feel of the show, being goblin slaying adventures in a dark fantasy world!

Mahou-Shoujo

Putting The T in LGBT
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Good... I hate goblins, gross little things

Chaac

Edgebabby
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
Seriously interested right here

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
I hated the manga, but I do like the concept the series had. I'm interested

Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
I hated the manga, but I do like the concept the series had. I'm interested
I'm curious, what did you not like about the manga?
I didn't see any real character development and the manga looked like it was going to turn into a blood soaked harem for Goblin Slayer.

It was also my fault for coming in with high expectations

Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
I didn't see any real character development and the manga looked like it was going to turn into a blood soaked harem for Goblin Slayer.

Haha you're totally right. Those were some of my grievances with the show as well.

Jessica2477 Jessica2477 Chaac Chaac Mahou-Shoujo Mahou-Shoujo Kurogane86 Kurogane86 MYTH* MYTH*

I'll get started on an OOC. Anyone good at formatting? I'm terrible.
Also, discord?

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres

Genre You DON'T Like

Haha you're totally right. Those were some of my grievances with the show as well.

Jessica2477 Jessica2477 Chaac Chaac Mahou-Shoujo Mahou-Shoujo Kurogane86 Kurogane86 MYTH* MYTH*

Also, discord?

(Had someone argue that because Goblin Slayer tried to make a joke, it was character development)

I'm all for Discord

Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
That's not an argument >___>

Goblin Slayer abridged is much better xD

Okay I'll have an OOC and a discord up soonish. If anyone would like to format the OOC lemme know cause it's going to be basic.

Kurogane86

The Crimson Archer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Male
i am fine doing both although i must admit i do get rather aggressive if the lead is lacking.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magic, Supernatural, school life, drama, horror, tragedy, action, adventure. etc

Also, discord?
I tend to not do well with discord. I never open it unless someone reminds me. So if we jump on there i might miss alot of info

Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
I tend to not do well with discord. I never open it unless someone reminds me. So if we jump on there i might miss alot of info
Well let's see how other people feel about discord and then decide. Why do you not do well with discord?

Kurogane86

The Crimson Archer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Male
Favorite Genres
Well let's see how other people feel about discord and then decide. Why do you not do well with discord?
Honestly i jist dont check it, or ill forget about it

Chile

Rate me Spicy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
Oh...