LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
I'm wondering if there is any interest in this. I personally like the dark fantasy flair of the show and manga.

Edit: Figured I should include a premise of the show.

The anime/manga is set in a dark fantasy, presumably medieval world, where sword and sorcery are commonplace. Young aspiring do-gooders head over to the Adventurers Guild to gain their credentials as Porcelain level adventurers, join up with other adventurers, snag a bounty, and head out! For these young naive adventurers, goblins are their likely target, merely a single step up from rats in a cellar... What could go wrong?

Well everything. Goblins are physically and mentally weak, but brutal and clever enough, especially in large numbers to pose a serious risk to fledgling adventurers. They are evil, ransacking towns, stealing livestock, and capturing maidens. This last point is particularly dark, so I'll not speak on it anymore.

In this world Goblins are a serious threat but higher level adventurers seeking fame and glory can't be bothered to take on the meager bounties offered by injured villages and poor farmers. Overlooked, Goblins have begun to come back in the world as shadowy forces fuel their resurgence.

If young adventurers survive their harrowing experience, they will certainly never be the same. And some are so affected that they dedicate their entire lives to the extermination of the vile and repugnant Goblin kind.

BY INVITATION ONLY Goblin Slayer

Last edited:
Im in, are you looking for original characters or rping as main characters?

Im in, are you looking for original characters or rping as main characters?
Probably OC's. If I'm gming it and coming up with the plot, players would begin as porcelain adventurers.

Reactions: Kurogane86
I would say if we get 3-4 people seriously interested, I'd begin putting in some work to get this thing going :D

Ehh, I could get behind a dark fantasy rp! I know very little about the anime/manga though

Reactions: Jessica
Ehh, I could get behind a dark fantasy rp! I know very little about the anime/manga though

That's fine. The plotline of the anime/manga will largely be left out. We'd only use the hook and feel of the show, being goblin slaying adventures in a dark fantasy world!

Good... I hate goblins, gross little things

• Sweet
Reactions: Cwispy
Seriously interested right here

Reactions: Cwispy
I hated the manga, but I do like the concept the series had. I'm interested

I hated the manga, but I do like the concept the series had. I'm interested

I'm curious, what did you not like about the manga?

I didn't see any real character development and the manga looked like it was going to turn into a blood soaked harem for Goblin Slayer.

It was also my fault for coming in with high expectations

I didn't see any real character development and the manga looked like it was going to turn into a blood soaked harem for Goblin Slayer.

Haha you're totally right. Those were some of my grievances with the show as well.

@Jessica2477 @Chaac @Mahou-Shoujo @Kurogane86 @MYTH*

I'll get started on an OOC. Anyone good at formatting? I'm terrible.
Also, discord?

Haha you're totally right. Those were some of my grievances with the show as well.

Also, discord?

(Had someone argue that because Goblin Slayer tried to make a joke, it was character development)

I'm all for Discord

That's not an argument >___>

Goblin Slayer abridged is much better xD

Okay I'll have an OOC and a discord up soonish. If anyone would like to format the OOC lemme know cause it's going to be basic.

Reactions: Jessica

Also, discord?

I tend to not do well with discord. I never open it unless someone reminds me. So if we jump on there i might miss alot of info

I tend to not do well with discord. I never open it unless someone reminds me. So if we jump on there i might miss alot of info

Well let's see how other people feel about discord and then decide. Why do you not do well with discord?

Well let's see how other people feel about discord and then decide. Why do you not do well with discord?

Honestly i jist dont check it, or ill forget about it