❣ ♋ ღ ♂ ✪ ✧ ✫ ✴ YAOI TRAIN ✴ ✫ ✧ ✪ ♂ ღ ♋ ❣

"Awesome." Haruma looked delighted. They can have those drinks another time, he sensed the boy might not hold his liquor well on a galactic train. Plenty of people tried but it was nothing like being on a train or a plane or a shuttle. "I think it's that way."

He stuffed a hand in his pocket and ran his other hand in his hair characteristically. "Ever taken a space flight before, Kazuma?" He asked casually as he walked on his long and soldier-stiff but precise and somewhat graceful walk. His identification tags jingled slightly on his chest. He was clad in a black sleeveless top that fit him snugly and cargo pants not tucked in his boots. "The YAOI train's the fastest one yet so it feels real new an' all."

Watching the soldier head off, Kazuma followed after him in the ungraceful and slightly awkward way of typical teenage males. "Ah, alright, we'll see once we get there at least." Haruma took much longer strides than he so of course, his steps quickened to make it to the blonde's side. At the question, he shook his head, answering, "No, this is my first time. I always thought I might take it with family or something. | A lover, of course...| But... never on my own haha."

His shirt was nice and lightly hugged his torso, a simple blue, not quite the intensity of his eyes but meant to enhance them, and jeans, slightly fitted to the shape of his legs. Sneakers of course were always in style as well. "Is this your first time? I'm sure it must not be with you being a soldier and all. Unless you didn't get to travel very much...?"

Haruma slowed down so he walked slightly behind Kazuma. He was at least a head taller than the boy, who's awkward teenage steps amused Haruma. He had a clear view of the soft Venetian blond curls that bounced ever so slightly on Kazuma's head. He gave a lighthearted chuckle at Kazuma's question. "I was a space pilot." He said simply. That should explain why he walked as if the speed of the train was nothing to him as he continued on comfortably.

Haruma took a good look at Kazuma's slender frame. He guessed, either the boy was well off-judging by the pampered looking hair and skin or he was vain. Haruma shrugged, he was never good at these things. "Chill, we're together aren't we?" He ruffled Kazuma's hair a little, unable to resist.

Kazuma kept walking on ahead, smiling lightly assuming Haruma had slowed down for the sake of his shorter legs. That was nice of him. "Oh wow, a space pilot? I bet that was amazing. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I got a ship to guide. Hehe, probably defect and go on a space adventure, like in those old movies!" He laughed softly.

Turning to peer up at the other male, he was prepared to ask a million and one questions only to forget what he wanted to say, a soft gasp leaving his lips instead as his silky, red-tinged locks were ruffled, "Ah...y-yea, I suppose..it m-might be a little worse if I didn't have someone to talk to..." Once again the poor thing was flushed in the face.

Haruma let Kazuma's hair go, putting his hand back in his pocket. The distant look was back in his eyes. "Yeah, it's pretty awesome, I guess. You get to fly by heavenly bodies." He shrugged, once again making it seem like an everyday thing to be a war veteran. He didn't like to brag, much less talk about it unlike his fellows who use that fact as a pick up line. He was a pretty talented flyer and he simply owed that to all the illegal hovercar racing he did before enlisting.

"I never piloted the mothership, but yeah it was one hell of a space adventure alright." He chuckled at Kazuma's innocent opinions. "I can't stand traveling and having to shut up for hours, man. So, more like I owe you." He patted Kazuma and winked as he lead him to the viewing car.

The door automatically slid open for them and Haruma led the way in.

The car had special wide windows on either side and on the roof. There was no light but from the stars and nebulae outside, giving the car a soft, multicolored glow.

Shane just followed them quietly as his timid nature was showing, he wouldve spoken if they would have noticed him but they didnt.. Not yet. So he just stayed quiet as he followed them to the observatory car and looked up to all the sights as he just stopped in awe, he stared at one particular nebula as he tilted his head, It was his favorite color... Purple. " oooh.. " he cooed lightly as he stared at it fascinated by it.