❣ ♋ ღ ♂ ✪ ✧ ✫ ✴ YAOI TRAIN ✴ ✫ ✧ ✪ ♂ ღ ♋ ❣

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
IT IS THE YEAR 3469.

AFTER THE GREAT NADESHIKO WAR, WOMEN ARE A RARITY IN THE GALACTIC FEDERATED WORLDS. IN THE FACE OF EXTINCTION, MANKIND HAS TURNED TO SCIENCE FOR THE SECRET OF ETERNAL LIFE... BUT AS YET, ONLY THE APPEARANCE OF YOUTH CAN BE PROLONGED. EXPOSURE TO STRESS CAN EXACERBATE THE AGING PROCESS, AND SO IT IS AN ERA OF INDULGENCE AND FRIVOLITY, WHERE ANYONE WHO CAN AFFORD TO RELAX AND PAMPER THEMSELVES TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE, LEST THEY AGE OUT...

ytrain2_zps1aa8c060.png

ALL FIRST CLASS SPACE TRAVEL IS CONDUCTED ON LUXURY LINERS SUCH AS THE YAMATO OISHII TRAIN. TRAVELING ALONG THE GALACTIC RAILWAY, IT ALLOWS PASSENGERS TO IMMERSE THEMSELVES IN A FANTASTIC TRAVEL EXPERIENCE. EVERY WHIM OF THE PASSENGERS IS CATERED TO BY THE YA-OI LINE STAFF.

FULL SPEED AHEAD!

ytrain_zps4c9df3ff.png

Shane a rather slim looking neko boy was sitting in one of the first class seats as he smiled looking out the window looking down on the planets and stars that passed by.

With a soft hiss, the door leading into the first class car slid open automatically as Mokusei Shizuku stepped through into the sleek interior of the train compartment. The tall blonde paused in the entryway for just a moment, his hazel eyes roaming over the rows of seats that lined either side of the aisle running the length of the car. Spotting a lone neko at the far end of the compartment, Shizuku clicked his tongue and brushed his long bangs away from his eyes before striding confidently over to the only other passenger he had seen so far on the train. His hips swayed slightly as he made his way across the car, the strut in his step only adding to the cockiness of his demeanor.

Stopping in front of the cat boy, Shizuku stood with one hip poking out slightly and grinned mischievously."So, you're part cat, aren't you? Well, I usually don't go for pussy, but you're so cute that I just might make an exception." He playfully winked an eye at the boy, putting on all of his considerable charm and seductiveness.

Last edited:
MITSU!, #ff99cc

So this was it, the Great Space Wormhole Penetrator. The Interplanetary Sexpress, the Great Space... no he'd through of that one already! Mitsu was positively bouncing as he straitened stewards' vest and checked his reflection. "Looking young!" he said with a wink, grin, and click of his fingers that ended with him pointing at the mirror.

Well it was time to get to work! Grabbing the cart's handles Mitsu pushed it out of the dining segment into one of the passenger areas. "Who wants something to wet their lips?" he called out in a sing-song voice. "And something to drink too!" there was a grin and a small dance without breaking stride behind the cart and he pushed it along.

Reactions: TheImagineer
Shane blushed lightly as he giggled and looked up to the male. " Well arent you the charmer. " He said with a grin as his slender tail seemed to sway from side to side, He scooted over for the male as he smiled again, " Take a seat hon. " He said patting the seat next to him. He likes company and that of a handsome man. He was looking over Shizuku as he giggled again one of his ears folding back against his head. Shane then saw the cart as he saw one of his favorite drinks, " Oh Oh Steward! " He called out as he waved his hand, " Can i get that smirnoff right there please.. "

( Finally some posts i thought this was going to die out )

Last edited by a moderator:
hirumayukimura.jpg

The war had left this ex-soldier with nothing but a trip to god-knows-where. He didn't care anymore, there was no one who'd miss him and there was no one he'd miss. And besides, after the war, all he wants is to indulge in the rewards of being some kind of hero. It was a terrible experience he wouldn't even consider looking back to.

In this regal galactic train, his thoughts were very far from the war indeed. It was on the colorful attendant and his bounciness.

"And here I thought you're to wet my lips." Haruma Yukimura chuckled in his seat from across Shane while grinning playfully at Mitsu. "Where can I stretch my legs and have some fun, by the way?"

|Alright, you've got this. What's one ride, right?| Sakurai Kazuma was not a particularly jittery male on a day to day basis, but considering the circumstances, even he could understand the anxiety in the pit of his stomach like the explosion of so many butterflies. He took a deep breath, running a trembling palm through the thick mane of curly strawberry blonde that was his hair while pressing his back further into the decadent cushions of his window seat.

Today was the day! His first ride on the Galactic Railway, and all for the possibility of a date with the one female that happened to go to his academy. Girls were a precious sort. How he'd caught the attention of literally one pair in a million eyes? He'd never know. He wasn't particularly tall, or athletic, or outgoing, but the current running poll among his classmates insisted that she'd gotten trapped in the depths of his distinctive sapphire eyes.

Kazuma could care less what got him noticed. He had one shot to continue his family line with a viable female. Well he assumed he had one shot, despite his baby face and actual, physical youth. The chances of him running into another chick interested was still painfully low. And the terms were simple. Make it round trip through space, and he'd have a chance with Sayoko. He couldn't lose. |Hopefully...| There was a slight problem with his attraction to fair folk.

It'd only been literal seconds between the emergence of two, highly attractive men, and poor Kazu was already having perverted thoughts! Curse the teenage mind! |One trip, one, just one trip... focus man!| His thoughts were scrambled, but at least he could hold on to that mantra. Damn he needed a drink. Shooting up a hand, his fingers just managing to crest over the high backs of the chairs, he called out, "Ah, steward, I need something...exceptionally intoxicating, please!" When resolve was low, get wasted. The logic seemed sound.

Haruma choked on air at the sudden outburst of sorts from behind him. He burst out laughing saying, "Exceptionally intoxicating?!" Who calls heavy drinks something exceptionally intoxicating, anyway?

Wanting to find out, he clicked the seat belt off and knelt on his chair to have a good look at who it was. "Well hey," Haruma managed to say despite being speechless at the almost hypnotic blue eyes on the trembling young boy. He folded his arms on the backrest and said, "Get me one of them exceptionally intoxicating drinks, Mr. Attendant. Gotta keep Curly company." Hiruma smirked.

"Name's Yukimura. Yukimura Haruma." He added with a lazy little salute. He was so drawn by the clear blue of the boy's eyes.

1241340_500399150050845_725744044_n.jpg
Upon hearing the response to his request, he had a feeling that maybe speaking in his normal - and completely purple prose- way may have drawn some attention to himself, which he definitely did not need. There was a hot blonde romancing a cat, Rainbow Bright was in charge of the drinks being freaking adorable, and now...

"Name's Yukimura. Yukimura Haruma." Casting his gaze upward to land on the owner of said voice, Kazuma felt his like he might choke on and swallow his tongue. Yukimura may have had the brightest blue eyes he'd ever seen. It looked like someone had taken a chunk from the sky and just...nailed him with it! Who the heck had eyes like that!

"Uhhh..." |Good job Kazu, your genius is showing...| What was he supposed to say again? Gem-like orbs blinked rapidly while their possessor tried to process speech. His name? Oh, his name, right! Yea, he had one of those. "K-kazuma... I'm Sakurai Kazuma." The poor boy had even forgotten he had his hand up. Giving an embarrassed sort of laugh, he let the extremity slowly shrivel away from the airspace near Yukimura's head in a paper-too-close-to-flame fashion. He really, really could use that drink.

The way things were going: he wouldn't even make it past the asteroid belt, not to mention the whole round-trip. Oh, woe was he! He wouldn't date and marry Sayoko producing scores of children. There would be no fireworks to celebrate his achievement. And he wouldn't get a high five from his father. Well... that one probably wouldn't have happened anyway, since his dad was an utter stick-in-the-mud. But a boy could dream! |Yea, dream about buttsex... wait, wha? No! Crap, it's already begun! I'm doomed!|

Needless to say, the range of emotion flitting about Kazu's expressive face at the moment was probably quite amusing, if not a bit concerning. Even if his mother found it cute, there were so many pitfalls to being an emotional chap. Oh, so many.

"Well hi there, Sakurai." Haruma smirked when the boy who requested exceptionally intoxicating drinks spoke up. Or made an impression of speaking. He seemed to speak half to himself as there was a flustered look in his eyes that seemed to have spread to his face.

Haruma got up. "Mind if I squeeze in?" He sat coolly beside Kazuma and tangled his hand in hair, tucking away the loose strands that fell to his forehead. "First time? You look pretty queasy on your own." He leaned back and stretched a bit, groaning a little. "So bored. Mind if I call you without honorifics? It's gonna be a long trip so we have plenty of time to get to know each other." He grinned in a friendly way, not wanting to intimidate Kazuma. "You can call me Haruma."

He's pretty talkative around people he found interesting and this boy definitely is, aside from his unique choice of words and slightly awkward mannerisms. In Haruma's eyes, it was all pretty endearing.

Shane looked about the train as he saw two males converseing, he listend in with his excelent hearing he was ofcourse out of sight though. " Hmmn a new comer, hope his first time is one of his best. " he said giggleing lightly.

"Um, hi...I don't mind if you sit." Kazuma spoke, scooting over just a bit as Haruma took a seat at his side. He tried his best to cool the engine on his train of thought, lest it overheat and crash! "It's nice to meet you Haruma-sa-- er, Haruma..." He had to remember not to tap the honorific on at the end. The blonde seemed like a nice type of guy. If only Kazu could manage not to trip over his words or be awkward. He would do his best.

"Call me Kazuma if you wish to... I don't mind." Smiling kindly, the boy turned his eyes out the window briefly. The stars always calmed him down, and being calm was a good thing considering Haruma was one of those attractive sorts he was supposed to be distancing himself from in the first place. The balls of gas were quite pretty and glowed with an inner light all their own. He might like to study them one day in the future. Maybe he could become a liaison and travel to distant worlds, or... he could work on a train like this one and meet all sorts of characters.

A sigh left his lips as he gently pressed a cheek against the cool glass. |I've gone and made myself melancholy...| Thinking of things he wanted to do, and then remembering the things he had to do tended to bring the usually upbeat teen down. But, "C'est la vie." He'd get over it. Turning back to Haruma with a curious gaze he asked, "So... what brings you on the celestial railway today, Haru-san?"

Okay, so maybe dropping the honorific was going to be a bit of a knitpick for him, but he had the whole trip to get it right completely.

Haru-san! Haruma's eyebrows shot up at the nickname. No one has ever called him a nickname that sounded so adorable. He would normally mind. He would beat the guts of anyone who made him sound soft. But this boy was indeed a very special exception. Because instead of annoyance, he felt more interested. Kazuma who just used the term exceptionally intoxicating now became very comfortable in speech. To a degree anyhow, as he was still stuttering a little.

"I was enlisted." Haruma said with a distant look in his eyes, trying to convey that it was nothing anymore. Most war veterans were given travel privilege to restart their life wherever they choose. "But you seem like a first timer. You know it's inadvisable to get drunk? Well unless you're into motion sickness." He chuckled lightly. "What brings you on this trip, Kazuma?"

"A... gentleman's challenge if you would. Well... more of a gentlewoman's challenge, but I'm sure you get what I mean." He put on a corny smile, rubbing a hand over the back of his hair with a soft chuckle while he tried to explain himself without explaining the full situation. Kazu was, for lack of better words, at the butt end of a dare. Should he succeed the benefits could travel through his family for generations to come. A bit of a heavy weight on such a slender frame, but what the boy lacked in braun he made up for in static will!

He was surprised that Haruma was an ex-soldier. The emotion turned his eyes an interesting shade of dark blue, telling of the information processing going on in that head of his. To Kazuma, he seemed fairly laidback to have just come from such a position. Rumor foretold of physically and mentally scarred individuals that worked hard to assimilate into the contours of society once more. Haru-san may as well have been coming from an upper echelon party on a pleasure yacht somewhere and was simply making his way back home judging from the sense of calm he exuded.

Haruma sensed the heaviness of the topic for both of them. Kazuma spoke pretty vaguely about his reasons that Haruma didn't get the hint. But by Kazuma's rubbing the back of his neck, Haruma guessed that it was a pretty deep thing to talk about. Besides, he didn't want to talk about the war either. What veteran would?

"I've always liked stars." He said with a dreamy gaze out Kazuma's window. "Saw you checking them too." He grinned.

Brightening up, Kazuma gave a brilliant smile to express the joy he felt on the topic, turning his head immediately to focus back out toward the giants they were racing past, "Yea..! I love them. I always fancied that I'd be an astronomer one day and travel to all the different galaxies in the federation. Each sky is different. For every planet I hop to, I'll see a different set of constellations until I leave the Milky Way, and then... then, the universe is my playground! There's no telling how many stars haven't been mapped. Maybe I could get them all..." A wistful sigh left him. "Everyone likes to say that the sky's the limit, but once you're past the sky, you realize they lied and that you're really... limitless."

When he realized he'd gone off on his own with the conversation, he blushed, looking over his shoulder at Haruma, "Gomen, Haru-san... I'm sure you probably think I talk a lot."

Haruma smiled when Kazuma did. He had a beautiful smile; untainted by all the horrible things that Haruma knew and experienced and that magnified a seeming purity. It lightened him most that they had a shared passion.

"It's cool," Haruma spoke, propping his head on his hand to watch Kazuma intently. "The sky was my first love too."

He pointed outside, his finger poking the glass lightly. "It was my dream to reach the sky. But you're right, there's no reaching it, it's endless. But at the same time, you'll be immersed in it before you know."

He tangled his hand in his hair again, apparently it was his mannerism. "Studied astronomy?"

Watching the blonde tresses tangle around, Haruma's fingers, he got the impression that the soldier's hair was definitely just as soft as it looked. It might be nice to touch... maybe, and.. |Brick wall! Stop! Don't finish that thought, idiot.| Smiling more, Kazuma leaned his head against the glass splitting his attention between the stars and the man he was holding conversation with, "I did.. it was my favorite class. I wish I could have simply taken it all day, but the teacher's insist that math is important, hehe."

It was sort of easy to talk to Haruma. Usually he would be a lot more nervous and fidgety, but Kazuma found himself actually enjoying the back and forth they had going. If he got to chat with this guy the entire trip, it might not seem like it was taking so long to finish the whole route.

Haruma chuckled at the statement. "There's tons of math in astronomy. But I was mostly amazed at the stars. " He did say he was amazed at the stars, but Kazuma's eyes rivaled them pretty well. Haruma could gaze in them for the whole trip. "Well, we're among them right now."

Haruma stood up and stretched with a groan again. "I really need to stretch my legs. Heard they've got like a viewing car or something. Come with?" He said, lazily leaning on one of the chair backs.

Lightly messing with his bottom lip between his teeth, the boy contemplated. He did want to go. |What's the harm..?| "Alright.." He smiled and stood, clasping his hands behind his back and tugging swiftly to cause a light *pop* in his shoulders and a small grunt, "Mmf! Viewing would be fun. Which way shall we go?" He felt a little small next to the soldier, but it couldn't be helped. Mostly he was just looking forward to seeing stars from a genuine viewing deck. No matter what happened, he probably still thank Sayoko if only for sending him on such an amazing trip.