ღ See You Again ღ | TheRealHermione & RareSecret |

• Thread starter TheRealHermione
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana is inspecting various photos of Zoe's family with a slight smile on her face when the voice carries to her semi corporeal ears. "Diana, I need help deciding what to cook. Can you help me?" Wincing as she turns to face her friend, she gives Zoe a dubious look. Really? She'd ask a dead girl that question? A girl who can no longer eat earrthly, deciding what to eat for her friend? Not exactly, ah, sensible, that. But she says nothing further than: "Are you sure you want to ask me that question, Zo?" She fidgets visibly, averting her gaze as she awaits Zoe's inevitable response.

Zoe gets the hint from the finger pointed at her. "Yeah. You are right. I'm sorry." Zoe replies. Trying to start conversation with food is basically a failure and results in being offensive. Diana obviously can't eat since her and her taste buds are a dead spirit. What was Zoe thinking? Nervous and embarrassed Zoe points behind her with her two index fingers and says "I'll just go now." Zoe scurries to the backyard, which is connected to the hall with a door, leaving the awkwardness stranded in the room. In the backyard, Zoe rests her back against the large, wet oak tree. "I'm such an idiot." Zoe tells herself while banging the back her head against the tree. She stops when she hears a car pull up from the yard.

"Zoe needs to learn how to park better." A familiar female voice complains in a loud voice.

"Who was the one who taught her how to drive?" A recognizable man's voice replies in a condescending tone knowing that the female voice from earlier taught Zoe how to drive.

"Can we go inside now?" An annoying 10 year old voice rings out.

"Wait! " The female voice demands.

The conversation probably continued but Zoe didn't hear the rest because she went back into the house so she could change the clothes she got wet pointlessly and greet her family. Zoe walks over into the living room and stands there for a few minutes before the door finally opens.

"Zoe, learn how to park and we brought Chinese food." Her mother explains as soon as she saw Zoe's face. How did this woman get married not knowing how to say hello? After that, her family barges into the home with her father holding food.

"How was the grave visit, Emo?" Her brother, Jake, asks when he went through the door.

"That's offensive, Speedo." Zoe replies. Zoe then looks around to see her mom walking right pass Diana without giving her a single glance as she went to her room.

"Wow. It is true." Zoe thinks aloud out of amazement.

"Stop talking to yourself, Crazy." Her rude brother says in response to her thinking aloud.

"I will be crazy for your blood if you don't stop calling me names."

The conversation ended with her brother racing to his room and her dad took the food into his room. He usually brings it out later when he is done eating. "Diana, did you see that? They can't see you. What type of sorcery is this? If this can do that, surely they can bring you back." Zoe addresses Diana in an energetic tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.