Getting back on track! (Crossover RP/Sandbox IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Come on." Aya groaned, having come back into the cabin. Her hand suddenly grasped the man's shoulder, tugging him out of the seat and motioning him to follow her back.

Needless to say, Nobuharu as shocked and somewhat confused with Aya's sudden change of mind, "A-alright." the man said, following behind Aya into the next cabin.

"Yes, you are." Stella nodded. She didn't particularly see a problem with there being another her around, though it was somewhat mind-boggling. She could see herself befriending... herself if things went well, however. Maybe she could have something interesting to show Nana when she met up with her again.

The Stella was at a loss of words, but more infuriated than anything. "NononononononoNO! I'm stealing your identity and making a fool of yourself!" She growls. "Are you that oblivious to your own demise?!" at the sound of someone else entering the conversation, Stella glared up at him. "Jesus! We're talking here, creep!" Turning the attention back on her target, Stella began bark out on her again. "Look, do you have a picture of this Nana person? I'd like to give this another go..."

Stella jumped a bit when the train suddenly started to stop.

Needless to say, Nobuharu as shocked and somewhat confused with Aya's sudden change of mind, "A-alright." the man said, following behind Aya into the next cabin.

Aya moved to the back of the third car, sitting against a window as she places her bag down on the seat next to her, kind of suggesting that she didn't want anyone to sit near her. The car was empty except for the two... which made her suspicious to why they didn't have many other people on the train. Maybe the train didn't catch much attention, maybe people didn't know what the hell a crossover was yet. Whatever the reason she took the empty space as a perfect quiet spot. She once again placed her head against the window, and closed her eyes.

This was cut short when the cart abruptly began to stop. Her eyes shot opened and she gritted her teeth. "Fucking hell! What now?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the the sudden jiggling about of the train, the conductor from inside the control room stirred to a stand. He moved to the side window, and creaked it opened to look outside. He panicked upon seeing sparks flying out from underneath it. On some part of the train, the wheels had frozen up somehow. The sound of metal screeching against metal was unbearable from his window, and with a startled yelp he fell back from it.

Soon enough, the train was at a complete stop... five miles away from the train station, and with no records of anyone on board with the capabilities to fixing the problem. After a while of this halt, the intercom started up again.

"Well... uh... the train's wheels kinda stopped... so, um... just stay tight, and I'll find out what to do..."

Mazuma wasn't phased much by the trains sudden stop and replied to Stella "Well well well, aren't you a feisty copy." Mazuma turn his attention to the other Stella "You haven't said much though, dont tell me you forgot about me."

Taiga loses her balance due to the sudden stop and falls to the floor "Uwaah"

The Stella was at a loss of words, but more infuriated than anything. "NononononononoNO! I'm stealing your identity and making a fool of yourself!" She growls. "Are you that oblivious to your own demise?!" at the sound of someone else entering the conversation, Stella glared up at him. "Jesus! We're talking here, creep!" Turning the attention back on her target, Stella began bark out on her again. "Look, do you have a picture of this Nana person? I'd like to give this another go..."

Stella jumped a bit when the train suddenly started to stop.

Aya moved to the back of the third car, sitting against a window as she places her bag down on the seat next to her, kind of suggesting that she didn't want anyone to sit near her. The car was empty except for the two... which made her suspicious to why they didn't have many other people on the train. Maybe the train didn't catch much attention, maybe people didn't know what the hell a crossover was yet. Whatever the reason she took the empty space as a perfect quiet spot. She once again placed her head against the window, and closed her eyes.

This was cut short when the cart abruptly began to stop. Her eyes shot opened and she gritted her teeth. "Fucking hell! What now?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the the sudden jiggling about of the train, the conductor from inside the control room stirred to a stand. He moved to the side window, and creaked it opened to look outside. He panicked upon seeing sparks flying out from underneath it. On some part of the train, the wheels had frozen up somehow. The sound of metal screeching against metal was unbearable from his window, and with a startled yelp he fell back from it.

Soon enough, the train was at a complete stop... five miles away from the train station, and with no records of anyone on board with the capabilities to fixing the problem. After a while of this halt, the intercom started up again.

"Well... uh... the train's wheels kinda stopped... so, um... just stay tight, and I'll find out what to do..."

Nobuharu had the slightest suspicion that this woman was just a tiny bit bipolar, "I'm Nobuharu, what's your-" he managed to get out, before being sent to the ground by the train's sudden stop, "What...?" Nobuharu asked after a few moments, getting back up just as the Conductor made his announcement over the intercom, "Well... I guess we've been stopped in our tracks." he said, giving Aya one of his typical puns to try and lighten the mood.

Mazuma wasn't phased much by the trains sudden stop and replied to Stella "Well well well, aren't you a feisty copy." Mazuma turn his attention to the other Stella "You haven't said much though, dont tell me you forgot about me."

Taiga loses her balance due to the sudden stop and falls to the floor "Uwaah"

The train stops to a halt and Kuando skids a little as Taiga falls to the ground. He regains his balance dusting off his coat and hears the intercom speak. He's a bit dismayed at the fact they've stopped, "Well President Gorbachev tear down this wall! We've been halted by faulty machinery! How disappointin', Welp no helping it I guess!" He looks at Taiga on the ground and extends his arm out to help her up, "I wonder why we've stopped even... Oh well come on Taiga I'll help you up."

Taiga accepts Kuando's help up "Thanks, though I wonder how long we'll be stuck here. Oh and I still haven't gotten your name."

seeing the train stop ladd runs with his tickets and hops on opening the door to the third carriage and shuts the door behind him and mutters to him self as he enters "so exsiting why could i have missed the train,is this just luck"

Greece was sleeping peacefully this whole time. He slowly woke up because of the sudden stop of the train. He stretched and yawned, looking around. His eyes slowly grew wide while he started to wonder where he was. This is strange, I don't recognize anyone...nor do I recognize this place. Everyone is dressed up so...weird. Not even Japan dresses like this. "Excuse me, does anyone know what country this is?" He said out loud in a calm voice.

Ladd comes to a halt when he hears the voice in the train carriage and calls out "why this could be anywhere and everywhere where any were you want it to be"

(I'm restarting this IC. Please check back at the OOC for a further message explaining this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.