Gender Selection in preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh... *tugs shirt collar nervously*

Maybe it's best to avoid re-sparking the debate from the past 8 pages, yes?
Lol, maybe.

At any rate, this doesn't affect me all that much and I support the staff's decision going forward. Whatever is best for the community.

I don't know if its so much a debate as much as echoing tantrums in the void for taking away an irrelevant feature that means little in the grand scheme of things, because. . . short of demanding to meet all prospective fictional writing partners in person for a pants-check, whether or not someone writes male, lady, or so forth on their profile means nothing when we're online, and especially not when on a. . . ROLEPLAYING WEBSITE.

Let's all remember to keep disagreements respectful too, alright?

Potentially out of line. . . But considering the thread is old, in the news and announcements section, etc... and continues to be necro'd in with the same cycle of yay's/nay's arguments.... why hasn't it just been locked and left here? It would still present the opportunity to read, without the downside of continued arguments, escalation, and a potential for consequences?

Potentially out of line. . . But considering the thread is old, in the news and announcements section, etc... and continues to be necro'd in with the same cycle of yay's/nay's arguments.... why hasn't it just been locked and left here? It would still present the opportunity to read, without the downside of continued arguments, escalation, and a potential for consequences?
It had been lying undisturbed for quite some time without being necro'd. We then attempted to quell the necroing, because we don't like having to lock threads in case people have legitimate questions or comments. Generally, too, when administration advises for people to drop a topic, people drop it.

It's been locked now, though, since that hasn't happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.