Gedar: War of Doctrine (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yodd the Hydra Eater

Gedar, The Badlands

Give Yodd a beast and he will break it

A calamity and he will Endure it

A demon and he will make it scream and beg for mercy

But, give him a race against inhumanly fast beasts, and he will know defeat.

One of the drawbacks for being this bulky. He had a lot of trouble moving all this meat with a good sense of agility, he was actually falling behind the group before that witcher girl did her thing. Sadly, charging in like a rackslide made him help in breaking the shield, but at least he was here!

He let his eyes dart furiously. He needed a plan. Said plan must include gaining the attention of the demons, killing them, and then proceeding to catch up with a goddess that might as well be a lightning bolt for him. Oh how fate likes to put the odds in his favour, all he needed was a demon lizard now!

He mentally kicked himself as he saw one freaky Ss'tavi sprint towards the group. He stopped for a moment, speachless at the sight

What in the name of the Two Realms is going on?! A Lizard? Here? Being a demon's lapdog? Yodd gave a twitch, then another, then more and more came on until, in a few short moments, his muscle spasms brought out a roar of rage and confusion. He slammed his hands deep into the ground, pulling out a giant clod of rock and dirt, and proceeded to chuck it at V'rsuk

"Not only is a goddes born, but I see a cowardly pet that happens to look like my kin" He spat the words like venom "And to think I was Proud of our race, little did I know we became the dogs, standing with tails wagging to serve demonic masters"

He grabbed a his sword, wrapped in rawhide and dirt, and pulled it out and impaled it into the featureless ground, roaring in fury as the earth shook around him from the impact "Fight me, you coward! Fight me so I can wash away the shame with your blood!"

Zri'darro the Demon eater

Gedar, Takaar

The Tiefling held his hand up to silence the old man, a look of dissapointment and irritation on his face

"Stop.... just stop this, old man."

he drew a deep breath before letting out an even deeper sigh

"Take a moment and consider how low you've gone, you're begging me, me, for help on something. Now for any normal fucknut with his head so far up his ass that it's looping over, that's a perfectly common and understandable thing to do, but you?"

He looked at Tarzak with confusion, before holding up three fingers, he let one drop as he spoke "First. Do you know what you did when it became public what I was? Nothing. You didn't hate me, fear me, pity me, or awe me. You treated me like any other random fucker that walks through these doors, begging to be a part of this aspiring utopia."

He let another finger drop "Second. Over the years I've grown to love this little shithole. The people started to call me a Demon eater, as if it were a very common thing, those who hated me tolerated me, and I get to kill as many monsters as my little black heart see fits"

He let the last finger fall, clenching his hand into a fist "Lastly, I live in this world too, ya dumbass! Why the fuck do you think I wouldn't understand the threat of this little royal fuck up?" He took a deep breath, his face pragmatic as he ignored the old man and walked to the window

"But what you're asking is still a big thing, old man. To save this world, I must destroy my own life" The room started to get a sickening aura. an Aura of a Demon "For you see, I can't do this alone, and nobody follows a Tiefling, so what does that leave me?" He turned to the old man, a bitter smile on his face with black eyes just as sad "I must descend to darkness to bring back the light, and then I will be truly damned."

And with that, he dropped out of the window, willing his one blade to become a horse. He grunted as he landed on the new saddle as he made the other, the more powerful one, a crow

"Get as many demons you can dominate and follow my path." He mentally ordered, urging his horse into a gallop "I'm heading straight to the where the God is. Horsey, find teh biggest magical anomoly you can find. See if it's moving then follow it" The demon neighed before galloping in the direction of the badlands

The Good Demon has entered the fray

Gedar, Barren Lands
(Athoos Insontis)

Her pace had not lessened, but Athoos Insontis was growing annoyed by the pursuers. They were relentless and annoying. Behind her, she coould feel a surge of power with something like her own essence as the source. Magic being brought from another deity, holy magic. This was still irritating. Enough that the fickle young goddess found herself put into a foul mood when she suddenly stopped running. Digging her pale white heels into the dirt she quit being the prey. She would not be chased down like some kind of beast... not that she knew how that works anyway. It was mainly instinctual as she turned around to face her followers, slamming her hand with all fingers outstretched into the ground. She was rapidly heating the ground around her to match what she had been standing in earlier. It was starting close to her, the ground started to bubble like ale. Each bubble that rose to the surface let out a sulpheric gas that let it's vapor go up around her. A very interesting moment, to see the magic in play here. The ground was starting to gain a sheen to it, right around her hand as the particles started melting. Not to mention the temperature was rising around her. It would be wise... not to get too close.

------------------------------------------------

Gedar, Takaar
(Tarzak Phant)

Silence fell over the old man at Zri'darro's words. He wasn't going to argue. In all honesty, Tarzak knew he could die any day now. If he had still been young enough, he'd have been fully willing to do it himself. But now he could only trust the demon with a heart of a man. Even though he didn't care for the idea of any sort of demon spawn being near such a pure being, he was willing to risk that to ensure that this new deity survives the harshness of Gedar. Especially considering the unrest of those in power recently. Giving a quiet sigh when the tiefling made his exit, Tarzak sat back down on his chair and heaved a heavy breath. "Jeralu be with you..." He murmured quietly. Zri'darro would have to travel quickly in order to even hope to make it before something disastrous happened.

Vrsuk hissed at the other Ss'tavi. "Leave you fool! You're interfering where you do not belong! I shouldn't expect one with so little mental capacity to understand my motives, but I am lapdog to none, and it shall stay that way. Now shoo!"

Vrsuk nimbly dodged the collection of rock and soil that was hurled towards him. He puffed his cheeks and shot out another dart towards the torso of the lumbering lizard. He fingered at the handle of his mace, ready to snatch it up in a second and do battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.