Gears of Gandara OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. ^^ But in hindsight, I wish I would've put this one up instead.
peoplewave.gif

Haha. If you want I can have Maxine react once more before we move on. You'll have to give me time to have breakfast first. I just got up.

EDIT: Post successful. I struggled between going too far and not far enough. I hope it's okay. I'll make any changes if such are needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, um... how do I say this...

I'll call you Fie. I don't mind you referring to yourself in the third person. I'm even willing to put up with your avatar. But this is not okay.

Just a heads-up to people in this thread: Please refrain from spam-type posts such as nonsense use of die rolls or posting image macros. While this is allowed within limits, you will be hit with a warning if you spam it up too much.

Also, please keep things civil or you will receive warnings for harassment. Be polite when making requests and interacting with your fellow players. Iwaku is intended to be a fun, relaxing environment; we want to keep it that way.

Haha. If you want I can have Maxine react once more before we move on. You'll have to give me time to have breakfast first. I just got up.

EDIT: Post successful. I struggled between going too far and not far enough. I hope it's okay. I'll make any changes if such are needed.

You post is good, I think Bron and Max will get along just fine after that first ounce of well founded suspicion.

Oops. Apologies everyone. Fie is Noob. Did not know what that was. just saw it at the bottom of post and clicked on it. Shall edit it out.

-RayChel- All good.

-Ozzie Chanter- Apologies. Shall edit it out. And it's cool. Fie has no problems with RayChel's request. They just let Fie know what's cool with them and what's not cool. All good up in here.

Thank you, Fie. ^^ Sorry for kinda freaking out.

It's cool. You were civil and just being honest. Fie has dealt with worse. Did not know what those things were and just started messing around with them. Now Fie knows.

Out of the darkness he rises. He, who has been lost for awhile. He came back!

I would say "Like a phoenix from the ashes," but that would mean this happens repeatedly. Since we'd be happier if you stayed with us, let's say... "Like a sunken boat filled with ping-pong balls."

Will try to post today and get the group moving. Looking forward to getting on the ship!

My today or your today? My today only lasts another two hours. ^^

Quiet group, huh?

Enigma, do I have a fairly free run on making up machine parts?

Uh, if you're not leaving yet, I might like to do a last-minute hop-on.

I don't think the worry is that we're leaving. I think the worry might be that we're not.

Well, THAT'S definitely a problem. Hopefully a problem that can be fixed.

I apologize for my absence lately! RL has been keeping me busy.. And I see we have another crewmember! Welcome aboard!

I don't know where to start. A jetpack that shrinks its very mass, using said jetpack to descend from the sky onto a dock inside a bar, or the horrendous overuse of 'clockwork.'

Status
Not open for further replies.