Gaudian:Dark isles

Status
Not open for further replies.
abraxas stood up smirking turning around and cocked his head to the side at the sight of klefki hanging there "and what in the blazes are you doing lass?" walking up shaking his head "come now we must go, I have found them and it will be a most entertaining sight for you."

The young captain would smile down at Abraxas as he walked up to her, " I am simply experiencing this place from another point of view. " Lifting herself up a bit grabbing hold of the branch she was hanging from she'd shift her weight enough so that she'd flip backwards letting go so that she'd fall, landing on the balls of her feet in front of the larger male. As she smiled up at him she'd cross her arms under her bust, " Personally it's a very lovely place one way or another, I'll definitely have to come back here again. " She'd turn her head to look down to the city they had walked through before looking back up at Abraxas, " And just how do you mean it will be entertaining? " She'd reply with a smirk.

Running his hand over her cheek in a teasing way he said "you will see now let's go." Turning and walking over to thatch he told him to go get four of the best fighters and meet him on the east side of the city. As klefki and abraxas walked down the hill down to the less appealing part of the city they reached an old run down building with cheering inside.

She would watch as Thatch disappeared before following Abraxas to a more run down looking part of the city. The young woman would have to jog to keep up with the males longer stride but she could keep up well enough. She'd make sure to keep her curiosity in check and keep her head down in this place so as not to draw attention until they came up to a rickety looking building. As they stood in front of it she tilted her head to the side as the sound of loud cheering hit her ears.

Sighing and and pulling his mask up over the lower half of his face. "Well, they are in here alright so no time to lose." Pushing the door open they entered a dark corridor with a wooden door at the end where they could see light and shadows coming through.

Her pupils would automatically widen as they stepped into the dark corridor,this would help her see well in the darkness. As this happened she looked around curious about what was going on behind the door at the end of the hallway.

as they aproached the door abraxas pounded his fist on it as a slot opened a man demanding "who goes!?" sliding a pouch of coins into the slot it opened so the two could enter. The room was dim with a crowd of people circling the room as two big men fought in the middle one was clearly winning and abraxas nodded "that's our man."

Klefki squinted her eyes as they quickly adjusted once more. She'd blink a couple times before looking about the room and laying eyes on the men fighting in the center of a crowd. She would smirk and cross her arm over her chest as she watched the outcome of their fight.

A big man stopped them and pointed at abraxas "you are up next to fight him!" Looking around he smiled "I just got here though" grabbing him he demanded that abraxas take off his weapons and strip to his trousers, smiling while doing so abraxas said "now this is just embarrassing why most I strip down to almost nothing?" Laughing the man stated "so that your blood isn't all over your stuff when we sell it after you are dead! Nobody beats Leon!" Standing up looking back at klefki he shrugged "sorry you have to see this I wasn't expecting this one."

She would eye Abraxas up and down appreciatively with a mischievous smile, " Oh don't you worry about me I'm quite enjoying the view. " She'd chuckle softly before winking at him, " My only problem is it seems I don't get to fight to " she would say this with a mock sigh before smiling again, " Well go on now and kick the crap outta him so we can go. "

Smirking at her he said "if you want we will stick around for the ladies round." Giving a wink the hulking man threw abraxas into the ring with people cheering and saying random taunts. Leon smiled at him and said "another hundred gold for me I see." Standing straight up abraxas sent his voice as a whisper to his ear "the guardian calls for the service of Hercules descendants, mankind is in danger." Leon gave him a weird look and said oh yeah? "Well the tales of you are legend and say what a warrior you are so prove it defeat me and I will serve you." Smiling abraxas got into his martial art stance and Leon charged at him Tackling abraxas to the ground, when they hit the ground abraxas used the momentum to flip Leon off. Leaping back to his feet abraxas turned to Leon getting up, both doing a circle around each other until Leon threw a couple of punches landing one on his face prompting a chuckle "you would think the bloodline of a demi god would be stronger." Getting angry he hit him a few more times the sounds of them echoing, he kept hitting and hitting until abraxas began to bleed then hit him some more. Then at a certain kick Abraxas Grabbed his leg throwing him across the room over the crowd into the wall. The people clearing a path for Leon Abraxas smirked waitIng for the next move, Leon tried running at a jogging pace and threw a left hook but in a blur Abraxas moved so fast nobody could see him but Leon was being hit all over until he flew into the wall embedded into it.

Klefki would watch the fight carefully taking the time to study the fighting style of each man. Her eyes were drawn to Abraxas most often though, when this dawned on her her face grew slightly warm but as quickly as she could she regained her composure. She would have to think on this once they got back to the ship and could return to the water after setting sail. For the time being she would simply watch as Abraxas quickly put the man down and beating him into the wall. As little flakes of rubble fell from the beaten man she would walk over to him as the crowd went silent and simply stared at the new hole in the wall. As she stood over the man stuck in the wall she would gently nudge him with the tip of her boot without turning around she'd say, " I dunno about you but I'd say he's been beaten senseless. " Turning to the man who insisted that Abraxas fight she'd grin and say to him teasingly, " Now did I hear right that there was a prize? "

Walking up the bouncing got in his way "what are you some kind of monster!?" Shrugging and looking around Abraxas said "hey I won fair and square he even landed some hits how am I a monster?" The man reaching to grab Abraxas stopped, thinking that it would be better to give them the prize money and have em leave. "Here!" Said a smaller person tossing a bag of money to him, Abraxas caught it without looking and pulled Leon out of the wall carrying him out "oh klefki could you grab my effects?"

Status
Not open for further replies.