Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I really don't have a preference when it comes to setting. It's simply impossible for me to pick my favorites since they are each great in their own way. For example, fantasy has magic. That alone makes it amazing, but then you go and add dragons into the mix. Instawesome. Oh, and sci-fi. First of all, it's in space which means there's giant spaceships clashing in epic battles for the fate of the universe. Now you tell me what isn't badass about huge hunks of metal darting about the cosmos shooting futuristic cannons and blowing other huge hunks of metal in space dust. Nothing, that's what. And don't even get me started on horror. Because sex and blood and carnage. All the glorious carnage.
TEMPORARILY CLOSED!
Gandy is running low on potions and has misplaced his staff. As a result, he is unavailable to lend magical aid. Please see Dumbledore for assistance.
rsvfp2.jpg

Why hello there! Welcome to Gandy's (err... my) Graphic Emporium, your one-stop shop for all of your graphic needs. Please, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable. In hopes of piquing your interest, I've provided examples of some of my previous work below.

v8jyaq.jpg
219a1l4.png
110dpus.png

r8gpao.png
ta4je0.png
o58g91.png

qqwf4g.png
2dba29z.png
k6tyc.png
mt8snl.jpg
2h8a7w8.jpg

2uoo2hf.jpg

24e53qc.jpg

5nos9j.jpg

bej82d.jpg
2iac1gj.jpg
1r9bwz.jpg
2qd2als.jpg

b3u4xw.jpg
w2lv6t.jpg
Like what you see? If so please follow the steps below to ensure good quality service.

What I Need From You:
  • The Picture: The better the quality of the original image, the better the quality of the final results. That said, bigger does not necessarily mean better. Tossing a 1200x800 image in my lap and expecting me to take it down to 800x100 or 200x200 is a bit much. Smaller images can be just as clear and detailed as their larger counterparts.
    • Don't have a picture? That's perfectly fine. Whip up a description of what you want and odds are I can find you a suitable image.
  • The Font: Have a specific font in mind? Let me know. If not, you can always check out dafont.com and see if anything catches your attention. You can also just describe the type of font you'd like such as distorted, horror, calligraphy, etc.
  • The Text: Pretty self-explanatory really. This is whatever text you would like to be on your banner, signature, or avatar.
    • Interested in Japanese and/or Chinese? I have a number of calligraphy styled fonts for both alphabets so if you would like text in either language, let me know.
    • Floating Text: PNG images allow for transparency. If you would like "floating text" on a certain side (or sides) of your image, just ask.
  • The Specifics: As in would you like a banner, a signature, or an avatar. If you would like a banner that is not 800x100, such as to put at the top of an RP topic, please let me know the exact size you're looking for.
Well, I think that about wraps things up. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to request a display of my graphic skills should it suit you.

Last edited:
Thank you! :D

*loud and hideous squeal!* Your banners are delicious!

The Picture:
heart-for-the-world.jpg

The Font: Hmm...Something curly or cursiv-y? :D Or ooh! Thanks for the dafont link :D
I'd like the 'I Love What You Do!!' from dafont (it's in the Valentine section)

The Text: Cupid Preparatory Academy
The Specifics: I would like a 800 x 100 Banner please!

Thanks in advancies!

I love the Game of Thrones one....I think it is GoT since the saying 'For the Night is Dark and full of terrors'

*loud and hideous squeal!* Your banners are delicious!

The Picture:
heart-for-the-world.jpg

The Font: Hmm...Something curly or cursiv-y? :D Or ooh! Thanks for the dafont link :D
I'd like the 'I Love What You Do!!' from dafont (it's in the Valentine section)

The Text: Cupid Preparatory Academy
The Specifics: I would like a 800 x 100 Banner please!

Thanks in advancies!

I'm so glad you like them. ^_^ I'm currently undergoing finals week so it will probably be this coming Friday before I actually have time to get to this. Is that okay?

I love the Game of Thrones one....I think it is GoT since the saying 'For the Night is Dark and full of terrors'

Thanks so much. It's honestly one of my favorites. And you're kinda right. The quote is definitely from Game of Thrones, but the demon dog is actually from the manga/anime Hellsing. The quote just fit the finished product so well that I had to use it.

I had a bit of extra time on my hands so I went ahead and whipped something up for ya, dear. Let me know what you think:

b3u4xw.jpg

If you would like me to change anything, please do tell. You won't hurt my feelings. Honest.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Oh my goshhhh yesssss!!! I love it! It's beautiful! Thank you so much! If you ever need a drawing of a cat that looks like you ask me. :D
*Huggles you* Thaaanks!

You're most welcome. I'm glad you like it. :) And I may just take you up on that offer one day. A cat that looks like me would be interesting indeed. Hope your RP does well and feel free to come see me again should the need arise.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Thanks! I appreciate the support. I really do. :D

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Hello just me again. I am looking someone to make me a signature for my profile. It has to do with the current profile picture and I plan on keeping it for a long time.

About the Character to get the feel:
-It's name is "Fala", it is in quotes because it does not remember it's real name.
-It is an Aasimar which is an extraterrestrial being that has psychic abilities. It is also a Star Spirit. It was once a star with a "no gender" mind, died and shot down from space as a core. But was gifted a body that appears female.
POB: Space
Current: Traveler
-Though it's mind may be gender-less and it's body female, it tries to become a female through experience.
- Code Words; "Shooting Star", "Falling Star", "Star Dust"

In the signature I want it a little exotic, with a white alien like female falling from the sky lifelessly.
7cfa.jpg
Also the trail left behind on a shooting star would look nice. Then on one of the sides on the Siggy a close up of her upper body/head almost faded or spirit like.

I know this was very brief but I will donate money like on my other request through paypal.
$5.00

Hiiii! I'm back because I love you! :D

Oh and I need a banner. :3
Thanksies in advancies~ :D

Hello just me again. I am looking someone to make me a signature for my profile. It has to do with the current profile picture and I plan on keeping it for a long time.

About the Character to get the feel:
-It's name is "Fala", it is in quotes because it does not remember it's real name.
-It is an Aasimar which is an extraterrestrial being that has psychic abilities. It is also a Star Spirit. It was once a star with a "no gender" mind, died and shot down from space as a core. But was gifted a body that appears female.
POB: Space
Current: Traveler
-Though it's mind may be gender-less and it's body female, it tries to become a female through experience.
- Code Words; "Shooting Star", "Falling Star", "Star Dust"

In the signature I want it a little exotic, with a white alien like female falling from the sky lifelessly.
7cfa.jpg
Also the trail left behind on a shooting star would look nice. Then on one of the sides on the Siggy a close up of her upper body/head almost faded or spirit like.

I know this was very brief but I will donate money like on my other request through paypal.
$5.00

Hi there. Sorry I haven't responded to this. I didn't get any alert that anything had been posted in my shop. Anyway, if I've understood you correctly, you would like a signature made using a female white alien falling from the sky, yes? Or no. Please let me know and I shall do my best to get to this as soon as I am able.

Hiiii! I'm back because I love you! :D

Oh and I need a banner. :3
Thanksies in advancies~ :D

I am so glad you're back. I'll get to work on it as soon as I've got some time on my hands. :)

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Correct! ;D Also a quote something along the lines of
"There's only one wish before death."
Or something majestic. I suck at quotes.

@ZsafineGypsy I'll get to work on it right away and see what I can cook up for you.

@Princess of the Teacup I've got your banner ready, darling. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the text you picked, but one of my favorite fonts is Celtic/Gothic style. So I thought I'd throw it in there and see what you think of it. Thanks again for stopping by! :)

2lj1glg.jpg

w2lv6t.jpg

OOh I love the second one! The letters are more defined, and I love that lower case 'e'. :D Thank you so much! You are now entitled to a cat that looks like you as well as a centaur/ramtaur/cowtaur all the 'taurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.