Gandy's Graphic Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
The text is called Stonecross, and it's seriously one of my top ten fonts. I don't know why but I just love it. And I'm glad you like it too. ( ^∇^) A centaur sounds unbelievably epic. Because centaurs.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@ZsafineGypsy Sorry it's taking me a bit of time to get to your signature, but I am working on it right now. Did you want any specific dimensions? In order to prevent a signature that needs scrolling the height would need to be 200. Might I suggest 500x200 or something of the like? Let me know.

Do whatever you need too :)

Is this sort of what you were looking for?

vd0kkx.jpg

Feel free to ask me to make any changes you would like.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I... Love it! *.*
One adjustment. Instead of green eyes is there a way to make them bright blue?

I'm glad you like it. ^_^ And is this better?

2iac1gj.jpg

You are most welcome! :) And you don't have to give me a donation. I do graphics because I enjoy doing them. They're kinda their own reward.

• Thank You
Weeeell if you say soooo. But thank you so much again. I'll save it till my new RP gets some attention.

(Quietly puts $5 near your computer and runs off)

It was my pleasure. Hope your RP does well.

• Thank You
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Definitely. I'll get to work on it right away.

Just to let you know I am working on getting to this, but I am insanely busy with RL right now. Will try and get it to you as soon as possible though.

I will be needing a banner to shamefully advertise my roleplay, and to proudly display your talents.

Stock/Image:

2e6ey5u.jpg

Font: http://www.dafont.com/gothical.font

Text: The title of the roleplay is "ContainExt". The tagline is "Evil against Evil"

Specifics: I'm told I have horrible taste in art. If there's anything you can do to make it look many times better than I had requested, then go for it. Change the font, ask for a different tagline, whatever. I also see that you're a little busy. No worries, I am too. I can wait.

I am in need of a Banner for my most recent RP I've made. Sorry I tried to find a picture, but I couldn't decided so I have two here. I ask you to pic whichever one works better

1049290_2fb6_625x1000.jpg

faa57eaf703b06bb847ff2acc3a315ce.jpg
Text: Deep within lies treasures of Lore... as well as terrors Lore has never known
Font:
I like the font you have on the image on the first page.

Specifics: I want to make the area appear beautiful, but at the same time have hidden malice within the banner.

Thanks in advance. ^_^

I am so terribly sorry, @TyratheTyrant for not getting your banner to you. I am been insanely busy, and sadly won't be able to complete it. At least not at this time. Also, @Vegnya and @SacredPotato: for some reason I don't think I got alerts for your messages here or I did, but just wasn't around to check them at the time. Unfortunately, RL is getting in the way at the moment so I'm closing my shop down for the time being since I don't have the time. Again, terribly sorry.
TEMPORARILY CLOSED!
Gandy is running low on potions and has misplaced his staff. As a result, he is unavailable to lend magical aid. Please see Dumbledore for assistance.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.