Games That Alter Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

I just came up with this idea, but I don't want to just forget about the post I made yesterday, so if you want more smut than plot, go ahead and look at this thread: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/i-want-a-slave-story.153712/

Now onto the current plot.

The year is 2073, and a few years ago VR technology has become completely immersive. The past five years, someone created a way to link your brainwaves to a game headset and you get to actually control your whole body. It's similar to a lucid dream.

But this year someone created a 'sever' of sorts to use the headset for various forms of MMO games. What they didn't tell the public is that part of the server is called a "Reality Engine". As people play games, the "Reality Engine" alters the physical world to reflect certain things from the games. Alone, one person can't do much, but with a large enough player base, then the machine can make the changes. So say a large world boss in a fantasy game comes up, if enough people go to fight it, after some time the boss will appear in the real world.

And it already has once. A massive dragon appeared one day and we were only just able to kill it due to the fact that magic had already been added to the real world through the game.

The games continue to be played, and the world continues to alter, and people just accept it as fact. If you play a game, and enough people see you in game, your body eventually alters in reality to mirror your character. Until recently there hasn't been any direct deaths from playing the game, but there are reports of people dying from some sort of serial killer. Otherwise, changes in game are all innocent aside from the massive events.

Well as of late, things have settled down with the potentially world ending alterations, because a small group, using cheats and small Reality Engines of their own, have been able to stop most of these attacks. If it's a shooter and the "enemy" launches a nuke, we stop it. If a world boss is made, we "seal" it before it can be released into the world. Anything like this, we stop it.

So the idea is that my character is already apart of this 'counter-strike' that stops these catastrophes from happening. You will be a new player, having recently decided to get a headset. She'll see my character, possibly cheating and try to stop him instead of reporting him, and ends up following him to stop the attack.

Or we can go with the idea that your character is part of the group fighting against the reality shifts, and my character just stumbles upon the fight. Maybe he's a hacker/modder and helps the fight a lot, inadvertently dragging himself into the organization.

EDIT: Also willing to do just a pure monstergirl story, for the hell of it!

But we can chat and figure something else out, I've got a couple ideas for this. Let me know if you have a plot of your own you'd like to pitch.

Honestly, I need a partner to think through this and work something really interesting out. It'll be good fun, I promise :P

Now once they get romantic (yes they will you can't stop it), we can alter them some through the games for some added fun. Possibly even some sexy games for even more ;P I have some ideas for that too. To add to the plot.

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): big/huge breasts (F-J cups), bimbofication, nipple play, lactation, Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, hypnotism/mind control, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking, harems, public, transformation, goo transformation, latex/latex transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, abusive BDSM(but could come up. Willing to let it go for some rougher scenes), genital/body mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

If you'd like, you can start her off skinny so we can grow her out some later.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Yes, I know it's impractical, but humor me, it's all for fun.):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Preferably.):

Skin tone:

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Last edited:
Lolol I don't know why but while reading your post, I was imagining a really deep voice LMFAO. That was... a strange experience. Good luck finding a partner tho :)

Lolol I don't know why but while reading your post, I was imagining a really deep voice LMFAO. That was... a strange experience. Good luck finding a partner tho :)
I mean... I kinda have a deep voice? So I guess that'd be accurate...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
It's probably the manly beard avatar that gave off that feel. But wtv~
I mean... I've also got a manly beard? So I guess that'd be accurate...

• Nice Execution!
Should I mention your penis? Cause I'd like to know if that's also manly and if I'm accurate ;)

Lmfao
Haha! Let's leave that to PMs XD

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.