FxF Partner Search! Always accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kassie K

Hello!
joKzmxx.gif

I'm Kass and I'm an experienced role player in search of a few dedicated partners! So, a little rambling before we get to the fun stuffs. I can adapt to just about any style of writing or role play that you throw at me, but keep in mind I'm only human and I do get nervous and have anxiety. If your writing is really great, I may let you know I feel a bit intimidated and I'll try extra hard to make it as fun for you as it is for me!

Only thing I ask is that I am not the only one coming up with ideas and contributing to the plot. If you're bored, tell me and we can try new things or scrap a role play. It happens, we don't all share the exact same interests, right! NOW to the fun stuffs!

((Pairings in Italic are the ones I want to do the most.))
Pairings:
Teacher x Student
Friend x Friend
Sister x Stepsister
Prisoner x Prisoner
Boss x Employee
Shy girl x Popular girl

I normally prefer to come up with a plot with my partner, just let me know if you have ideas! :)
I will also do Medieval fantasy plots, just ask if this is what you'd like! PM's only please!!! <3 Thank you.

Attachments

• joKzmxx.gif
    joKzmxx.gif
    350.9 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.