fuufy's search thread [m//][9/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuufy

Original poster
So, Fuufy is on a search for a new partner. I'm returning to the site after a lengthy hiatus in hopes of finding something new :D

about me:

My name is Katy
I'm 22 and I've been doing this for a long time
I really enjoy OOC chatting
I like a lot of messed up stuff

nitty gritty:

I roleplay as a pass time, and am not the type to jump down your throat about anything
I communicate via IM systems sometimes, but please message me here first to ask.
Here is my main tumblr, feel free to follow me there. Here is my secondary blog that I tend to draw inspritation from. Finally, here is my roleplaying blog.
I try my best to mirror, and always leave you with something to work with. depending on the RP, I can write two to ten solid paragraphs. Sometimes I prefer to have a more lax RP, that we can reply to multiple times a day, and other times I prefer to work with RPs that require a day or so to reply at a time.
Please have an idea of what you'd like to do when you message me, and contribute to the plotting process! Nothing is more of a buzz kill for me than pulling all the weight!
I have an easier time coming up with and playing male characters. Having me play a female character would take an exceptional plot, or some heavy convincing.
I generally roleplay m// but there are definite exceptions. It all depends on the character I'm playing.
It's very rare that I'm into a plot strictly for the romance. Most of the time, my romances are dysfunctional and twisted.
I like bringing multiple characters into a plot, but don't like to double just to keep both parties happy. Side characters should be brought in to supplement the RP itself.
I prefer PMs and Threads as a place to have our RP take place, and will almost never use IM or email.
PM me, as apposed to posting here.

cravings
i'm currently looking to do some world building, tbh. i've started watching young justice and it's not quite tickling the itch for me, so i'd love to build our own superhero univers >.>
alternatively, i'm dying for something with ghosties and cameras >>

keywords and phrases
blood, tears of fear, tears of frustration, choking,
sneaking out late, knocking on bedroom windows,
more than friends but less than lovers, casual make
outs, coughing up blood, violent possessions, not
being yourself, running in the rain, shadow people,
being alone in the dark, ghosts and spirits, hair pulling,
bloody noses, broken bones, kicks to the ribs, hair
cutting as a symbol of submission, casual drug use,
smokey rooms

This is a list of non-fandom based rps i have on my mind at any given time. I'm not limited to just these, please feel free to suggest anything. A couple of the ideas listed below might have further explanation in the plots post ;3

beside any idea means I'm not currently looking for this kind of RP
beside any idea means I have a plot, character, or further explanation in mind
beside any idea means I'll probably sob uncontrollably from pure joy if you would like to do this. If it's highlighted in that color, it's my current ultimate craving!

modern & realistic
★◆drug abuse / past drug abuse
photographer x model
musical cast
★◆the mentally ill
organized crime
serial killers / murderers

paranormal and otherwise unrealistic
Greek demigods
Greek god incarnates
vampire x human (given the characters and plot are interesting)
demonic possession
★◆modern day witchcraft
★◆model x photographer
★super heroes / villains
movie set / behind the scenes / tv set
musical / theater
contract with a demon
humans with spiritual / demonic / otherworldly powers
horror
psychological torture
Slender Man Mythos
★◆strange things happening on camera

song based
Flathead by The Fratellis

fandoms and universes (oc x oc unless stated otherwise)
naruto
★◆ persona
.hack// or SAO
how to get away with murder
stranger things
now you see me / the prestige

Status
Not open for further replies.