Fun, Social, Dramatic, Teenage Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
"that nice" she smiles. why is she talking to me, should i tell her my story. "is it true when you look into peoples eye you can she the truth?" she said. she looked away hoping she would tell but at the same time didn't. what am i doing i need friends not scare tham away.

Brigid bit her lip, and nodded. "Yeah - the eyes are the window to the soul, and I guess the truth lies in the soul." She ran her fingers through her dark hair, and looked down at her books.

"ok.." she didn't know what to say. the ball rings and she waits for everone to leave. she sighs once everyone leaves. "life sucks" she said to her salf or not. she got up and walked out. with her white cane she new where to go.

Awen rested her head on her left hand and stared out the window, trying to ignore everything else around her. Daydreams soon filled her head and the world around her, including the teacher's rambling voice, faded. Time passed quickly as she watched the clouds drift silently through the sky. So pure. So free.

Suddenly the phone rang. That hideous, shrill ring that seemed to echo in her head forever. Her mother's voice chimed in from the kitchen.
"Get the phone, June!"
No... no please. It seemed as if she was dragged by an unknown force to the bright green, 80's telephone that clung to the wall of her old house. She shook her head as her hand reached up to lift it from it's place.

June's hands were clutching onto the edge of her seat and her breathing was quick and shallow. She blinked a few times - realizing that horrible, horrible ring was only the school bell - and calmed down. She glance around, thankful that no one (to her knowledge) noticed her behavior.

i proceed to walk out of the class sence it had ended and dropped my chips on the floor. i dramatically screamed "NOOOOOO!!!!" as they hit the floor and i proceeded to cry for 5 minutes. then i got up and pulled another bag of chips out of my back pack, opened them and proceeded to eat them and walk off happy.

(lol forst) raven smiles to haer some one sream noooooooooo outside of class. she walks up to him -with her cane- befor he left. "what did you drop or hit" she said with a smile. that was funny to haer someone sream and it to be a guy too.

Pepper knew she was more than late for her first day of school, but she didn't care. She probably would be lost for fifteen minutes even if she was on time. She lived pretty close to the school,so she could come whenever she wanted. She was staring at the ground while she walked to her school that was already in session. She couldn't hear a thing under her colorful big headphones, that had tiny drawings of people on them. The music she was listening to was so loud that you could clearly hear the punk style music,though in some language other than English. She wandered to the front of the school and went inside not bothering to stop at her locker she couldn't find. She wondered where her first class was, so she took off her left converse sneaker and looked at the bottom where she wrote she schedule. English. She found the classroom, to her surprise with ease. She walked into the classroom 23 minutes late and she still had her shoe in her hand. The teacher looked mean and sorta sluty, since she was in a mini skirt. She was yelling but Pepper couldn't hear anything,so naturally she takes off her headphones and says, "Hey,teach. Nice to see you too. So I'm Pepper... Am I like...In the right class?" The teacher just glared at her. "Yes you are, Miss Everest. Please take your seat. And for the love of Jesus put your shoe back on." Pepper talked like a smart ass, and didn't care to who, so she replies, "What if I don't believe in Jesus?" The teacher looked dumbfounded and students giggled in the background. "Then...I dunno. Just sit down." the teacher said and pointed to a seat in the back of the room. "M'kay. Also, just for future reference I believe in ancient Greek gods." She sat down and put her shoe and headphones back on, tuning out the class.

As the bell rang everyone seemed to get up and leave immediately. Serena sighed. Everyone these days are always so rushed. She closed her notebook and gathered up her things. At a gentle pace she began her journey back to her locker but stopped when a guy started yelling out side of the English room. She shook her head and kept walking on mostly because she didn't even know what to begin to say to him. Should she had appoligized or something?
When Serena entered the depths of the hall prattle of hundreds of students rung in her ears. "I should have brought headphones." Serena chuckled to herself.

After a few minutes, June gathered her things and got up from her desk. She would be late to her class, but she didn't think much of it, still shaken from the memories. She lingered in the doorway, people passing her to get to their seats before second period's class started. She stared out into the hallway.
This year is going to be even harder than I thought, isn't it? She took a deep breath and ventured out to her locker, before rushing to her next class, World History.

Isaac sat in his seat, listening on the girl, whose last name seemed to be Everest, and the bitchy teacher. He found interest in Everest student with believing in the Greek Mythology. It's not that he liked her nor was he a stalker; it seemed to be a strange hobby or so with. He caught another girls name as well, Brigid, but didn't catch the other one.

Isaac leaned over to his "Little Twin" who happened to be reading a book.

"I think I'm going to make new friends~." He whispered to her.

Tyler rolled her eyes, knowing what he meant. She hated the fact that he would sometimes hurt people. Making them almost go insane. But really she saw him as a nice person, once you get to know him…sometimes.
She looked up from her book whispering back to him.

"Please not this time," She begged. "It's really cruel and stupid."

Before Isaac can continue the conversation, the twins both turned their heads and toward a loud screech. It was a girl's cell phone going off; she must have forgotten to turn it off. They both giggled at her, and then turned back around. They got up from their seats together and exiting the classroom to go to their next class.

They both began having another conversation thinking what their teachers will be like. They both jumped hearing an unexpected scream; turning around they saw a girl crying over a bag of potato chip on the ground. Isaac walked up to the bag and picked it up seeing a few chips still in the bag and starts eating them. Tyler came by his side and hit his arm.

"Dude! Your just gonna eat her stuff like that?" Tyler asked, then looked at the girl.

"Oww~! And yes, why not?"

"You okay?" Tyler ignored him, taking the bag away from him.

Students started exiting the classroom,so Pepper decided class was over. Before getting up, she put her leg on top of the other and glanced at her schedule. Second Period, Algebra. Her locker number also was 224.She stood up, grabbed her things and went out the door. Some body must've dropped something really important,since they were yelling so loud over it. She trotted over to her locker. "32...17...28." She mummbled to herself as she opened her barren,empty locker. As it flung open, she dumped her things inside.Grabbing her Math book and a pencil, she preceeded to her next clas.

Brigid made her way to her next class - Algebra - with some dread. She had never been any good at maths, so this would be pure hell for her. She found herself walking into the classroom alongside another girl. Feeling brave, Brigid ventured, "Um, hello."

Pepper notice, while on a quest to find her classroom, that there was a girl walking beside her. She figured this must mean she's going the right way.The girl said something, but still having her headphones one she didn't hear. She took them off and put them around her next. "Hiya." she said, guess the girl said hi by the way her lips moved. Pepper was pretty good at reading lips.The girl had long black silky hair and a long blue skirt. looking at the girl's appearance, she noticed how different it looked from her own. Pepper herself had long ratty hair that was a rich,fine blood shade of red. It was so red people asked if it was natural,which it was.The tips of hair were jet black;That was dyed. Her jeans were old with holes and drawings everywhere. She wore a black-and-yellow stripped sweatshirt.

"I'm Brigid - I guess you must be going to Algebra too." Brigid softly said, feeling slightly more at ease. "I was hoping you would maybe want to eat with me later on? At lunch? Because, you know, I don't really want to eat on my own."

she running away from so bulys outside that are picking on her she slams face first in to a wall and they throw rocks at her. "blind girl, blind girl everone hates a blind girl." she stated to cry and wanted to go home. they leave her alone. she was left there alone, scaerd and sad. she tryed to get up but she couldn't. why me i hate this life of mine. she stays there crying the hole time.

"Okay,Brigid. It's not like I have any friends to sit by,anyway." Pepper looked around with her eyes quickly, to see if anyone would disagree; Of course no one did. "I'm Pepper Everest,Nice to meet you.By the way, are you Irish?" She guessed that was a silly question;Her name and voice just about proved it.

June turned the corner, the door to her History class was just at the end of that hall. She picked up her pace again before something caught her eye. She came to a halt and spun towards the window. There were a three kids outside, all focused on something. It took her a second to realized they were focused on another student, and that they were bulling her.
She ran to the closest door, dropping her stuff right outside. She crossed over the grass quickly, the kids had started walking away but one boy lingered a bit longer to kick the girl who was curled up in the corner. Anger from seemingly out of nowhere then came out.
June flew to the boy's side, shoving him against the brick wall of the school building. She curled her fist then landed a good right hook against the boy's cheek. The other two kids soon realized that the student was missing and, turning around, saw him pressed against the wall, June poised to hit him again. They ran over, ripping her off of him. The boy collapsed to the ground both hands over his cheek.
"What the hell, man! This bitch is crazy!" he spat at her while his friends helped him up, the tallest boy walked over, picking her up by the collar of her shirt.
"You're really messing with the wrong people, girl." he growled at her. She glared back at him, before swiftly kneeing him in the groin. He made a coughing sound and staggered away, bent over slightly.
"I agree, you guys are wrong... in soooo many ways," she countered.
The three of them looked at each other, the back at her, "You aren't worth our time, kid," the first one snorted, still holding his hand to his cheek.
"Maybe next time, cutie," the second one said with an undefeated smirk. The third said nothing, he hadn't said anything the whole time. She watched them walk away, then sunk to the ground.
How did I do that? God I'm such and idiot for trying to fight with them... I would've gotten... if not for... Her mind became a jumbled as tears began filling her eyes. She turned around and crawled over to the girl and sat down next to her.
"I'm so sorry," was all she could manage to say in a quiet voice.

she heard what was going on and heard they left. the girl said sorry to me why i sould be the one saying sorry. "no i'm sorry." she said still crying a little. she stopped after a few mintens. "were going to be late" she falt the ground for her white can. she found it but it was broken. "jurks" she mumbled under her breath.

It was then Awen realized the girl was blind. She blinked back the rest of her tears and helped the girl up.
"It's alright, the teachers here are forgiving," she tried to smile, but was still too shaken up to maintain it, "What class are you going to? I can help you there on my way to History." She picked up the broken cane and put it in the girl's hands.

Pepper walked the rest of the way to Algebra class with Brigid next to her.The teacher was a balding man, about as tall as Pepper. She sat down in a desk about 2 rows from the back. When everyone was settled, the teacher began to speak. "Hello Class, I'm Mr. Schraeder. Your Algebra teacher for the year. Any questions or concerns before I get started?"

Status
Not open for further replies.