Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Any
to hell with all of this bullshit. Every1 love to jump to fucking conclusion and assume everything in this damn world without properly asking what was truly meant or who did what. Its annoying as hell. i have trouble finding the right words im closed minded, or cause im brutally honest and don't sugar coat shit im a heartless asshole. Just cause i have fewer lines in the damn sand i have no morals or i need help. Society thinks sadness and depression is a mental disorder when its a fucking natural emotion. these days you can't say you been feeling depressed and empty without being thrown in the nut house. gays being dumbasses complaining about gay marriage when marriage is a religious act. they need to complain to the fucking pope not the state or government. Oh every1 making a big fucking deal about being a tranny or gay and how people should be more accepting or i've or all these no bullying bullshit, or ima kill/hurt myself cause this or that for no1 can possibly understand. DA HELL IS THAT BULLSHIT!! Everyone has their own damn demons in the closet, easiest way to deal with a bully is to punch them in the fucking face and who gives a damn what your sexual preference is, don't go forcing others to accept it like its a big fucking deal when it aint. ooh look i don't care about others feelings and i'm being prejudice against gays and bisexuals! NO. i personally dont mind or care about if 1 is gay or bi, your business is your business dont mean you have to force others to accept your lifestyle. Every1 is entitled to their own damn opinion and if that opinion is that, that shit should stay under the table then let them be that way. And every1 has their own demons and skeletons in the closet, yet do you see every1 threatening to commit suicide or some bullshit? NO they get the fuck over and leave the past in the fucking past and move on in their life hoping the past dont repeat itself. Now on to you few self centered bastards that think you're all that in a bag of chips, and you assuming assholes that jump to conclusions without properly asking the needed questions . Just cause 1 thing is said doesn't mean it was directed at you or some1 you may know. Just cause have money, some 'important' title, or feel like the world should bow down to you. YOUR FUCKIMG STUPID, the world does not revolve around one person, it never has and never will. Now for those of you the like assuming and jumping the gun without asking proper questions first you all are also stupid. for majority of the damn time you are fucking wrong and you make the the problem worse than what it actually is, you all need to learn to shut the fuck up and listen before you put your 2 cents in.

Rant over good day

Dude...

First off, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, and I hope things get better for you soon. Secondly, there are a few things I'd like to point out...

1) By saying wveryone likes to jump to conclusions, you're doing exactly that yourself.
2) Depression actually IS a mental disorder; it is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. A person can feel depressed, but that temporary mood is different than depression, a lasting condition.
3) You stated that gay marriage rights are not a state matter, but in fact it is the state's decision whether it are legal or not. And from what I'm getting, you apparently think people who aren't accepted for their sexual orientations are suicidal. This may be true for a very small amount of said minority, but it is also true for people of other minorities as well. Sexual orientation does not have ANY relation to whether a person is suicidal or not; that is a glittering generality.
4) One can't just 'get over' suicidal feelings.
5) People with wealth and/or notable titles aren't all 'self centered bastards'. Yet another glittering generality.

Okay, now that I've rooted out the painful stereotypes, here's some advice. If you're sick of people jumping to conclusions, do something about it. Think before you say things, and inform people of any background information they ought to know. Be articulate, be precise, and take matters into your own hands by solving the fucking problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
the 'everyone' statement was meant more figuratively than literally
the suicidal statement was made to all kinds of people in general not just those of specific sexual orientation. the rest of your statements shall be noted but exactly acknowledged for this is just me ranting. not expecting a actual reply and nor do i care to hear replies. also civil unions (i thinks thats what they're called) are always legal which is what you're thinking of. Marriage is religious act of the church of whatever religion 1 wishes to marry under is what i'm referring to. Also is is declared that state and church are to remain separate in the usa (the country which i live) making your statement on the topic invalid and my statements were not stereotypical for i was saying to all those it applied to not just pointing out a stereotype. Also as far taking matter in my owns hands won't help if the other person doesn't want to listen to anything but themselves. trust me don't think i have looked at all possible solutions and have tried them. Also i wasn't referring to getting over suicidal thoughts i was referring to getting over negative events so they don't 'control' your life and bring you to such thoughts

Last edited:
Heeeey, hey buddy. You know when a lot of people are telling you that you're acting like an asshole, that usually means there's a problem with you. >> You might wanna check that out next time it happens!

I'll ignore the ranting bits, since that's no big and just correct mistake information!

Marriage is not a religious construct:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage
http://ed.ted.com/lessons/the-history-of-marriage-alex-gendler

Marriage is a social and cultural contract that goes back a very very long time, long before the Modern Christian definitions of marriage. And anyone that tries to tell you it's a religious thing or a love thing or a "one man one woman" thing do not know their history and are ignoring thousands of years of cultural development.

Yay for learning new things!

I've come to two conclusions with this rant. He was either very very drunk, I state this due to his horrible grammar and spelling, or he is a troll. If he actually is serious then....well....I guess I would be offended? I mean I am a bit offended about the depression statement you've made since I have the disorder...I've had it for like six years now. I don't think a simple emotion lasts for six years dude. Though....I can't really take you seriously for some obvious reasons....

Also dude, I wouldn't go around bitching about trannies and people with "gender issues"...cuz you know....one of the site admins is a boy wanting to get a sex change (or at least that's what I heard). Just sayin.

One other thing....

"i was referring to getting over negative events so they don't 'control' your life and bring you to such thought."
Um....isn't this rant....like....proof that you are letting negative events, or things you don't like, control your life? I mean it must be if you're so fired up about it to the point you have to rant at two in the morning for all the interwebs to see. (again another reason why I think he was wasted or something).

I really wanted to hold myself back, but I simply cannot do so. Looking beyond the clear lack of grammar and spelling and reading over a few things that has been said, here's what I want to say.

1.1) Although Depression IS an actual mental disorder (Previously mentioned by Wildfire), it is undeniable that people use the word "depressed" in the wrong way. Depression and being depressed is two different things that have to be mentioned.

1.2) Marriage has become more than religious now (Refer to post #5 by Diana) and you should research it before bringing this up.

1.3) Sexual orientation/lifestyles. See, they put it in your face for multiple reasons probably.... Put I won't go on that. What I DO want to add is that none of these bi-sexuals, homosexuals, pansexuals and the such aren't forcing anyone to accept their lifestyle (At least, not most). You might be confusing this as they talk about their own sexuality and not forcing you to accept their sexuality. And really. If you don't care about what sexuality they are, why do you feel forced to accept it? You don't care or do you care enough that you feel you are being forced?

1.4) Suicide is a picky subject to talk about. The only thing I can say is that the human being has psychological limits, as in there is so much we can take emotionally/mentally in our lives before our head alters in its train of thought. When put under circumstances that go beyond what our "will" can take, our mind tries its best to bring this back or eliminate it in whichever way possible (Which varies in many ways as acting upon whatever brings this change, on trying to remove the pain/anguish/disturbance we feel from it and other such things). Suicide or self-mutilation, for a lot of these people, feel and think like it's the best way to get rid of it. It's not a thing to rant about, its something we need to really be careful with.

Extra:

2.1) Never say someone's point is invalid if you have not researched the facts before (We've talked about this before)

2.2) As mentioned above, if you didn't want replies, there is a thread for it.

2.3) Liking to 2.1), do your research before bringing things up. Misconceptions and stereotypes are rampant in our society and it is well to inform ourselves before we discuss something.

NO they get the fuck over and leave the past in the fucking past and move on in their life hoping the past dont repeat itself.

Man, I wish it was as easy as that.

Instead I just drink too much. It seems to be working okay so far.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
I'm really hoping this is someone trolling, because I find quite a lot of what was said offensive.

1.) Marriage is NOT religious. I am an atheist, and I have been married for 14 years on Feb. 2. God, the bible, Buddah...whatever deity you want to throw in there had nothing to do with my decision to get married, and it shouldn't have anything to do with anyone's decision to get married. The point of marriage is to spend the rest of your life with someone that you love, and love does not see race, gender or religion. No one has the right to tell any two people that they cannot get married because a fictional book (The bible) says it is a sin. If you're going to follow the bible, than follow every single parts of the bible, don't be a hypocrite and pick bits and pieces that suit your needs.

2.) Depression is a disorder, in fact it has been recognized by psychologists almost from the beginning of the field. Every branch of psychology has different explanations for the cause of the disorder, but they all agree that it is, in fact, a disorder. This is taken straight from the DSM-V, which is the Diagnostic and Statistical manual of Mental Disorders, the fifth and most recent addition. This is not a condition that people make up to get attention. It is a problem that people need to seek help for.

Major Depressive Disorder
Diagnostic Criteria

1. Five (or more) of the following symptoms have been present during the same 2-week period and represent a change from previous functioning; at least one of the symptoms is either (1) depressed mood or (2) loss of interest or pleasure.
    • Note: Do not include symptoms that are clearly attributable to another medical condition.
    1. Depressed mood most of the day, nearly every day, as indicated by either subjective report (e.g., feels sad, empty, hopeless) or observation made by others (e.g., appears tearful). (Note: In children and adolescents, can be irritable mood.)
    2. Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in all, or almost all, activities most of the day, nearly every day (as indicated by either subjective account or observation).
    3. Significant weight loss when not dieting or weight gain (e.g., a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month), or decrease or increase in appetite nearly every day. (Note: In children, consider failure to make expected weight gain.)
    4. Insomnia or hypersomnia nearly every day.
    5. Psychomotor agitation or retardation nearly every day (observable by others, not merely subjective feelings of restlessness or being slowed down).
    6. Fatigue or loss of energy nearly every day.
    7. Feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt (which may be delusional) nearly every day (not merely self-reproach or guilt about being sick).
    8. Diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness, nearly every day (either by subjective account or as observed by others).
    9. Recurrent thoughts of death (not just fear of dying), recurrent suicidal ideation without a specific plan, or a suicide attempt or a specific plan for committing suicide.
  2. The symptoms cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.
  3. The episode is not attributable to the physiological effects of a substance or to another medical condition.
    Note: Criteria A–C represent a major depressive episode.
    Note: Responses to a significant loss (e.g., bereavement, financial ruin, losses from a natural disaster, a serious medical illness or disability) may include the feelings of intense sadness, rumination about the loss, insomnia, poor appetite, and weight loss noted in Criterion A, which may resemble a depressive episode. Although such symptoms may be understandable or considered appropriate to the loss, the presence of a major depressive episode in addition to the normal response to a significant loss should also be carefully considered. This decision inevitably requires the exercise of clinical judgment based on the individual's history and the cultural norms for the expression of distress in the context of loss.
    In distinguishing grief from a major depressive episode (MDE), it is useful to consider that in grief the predominant affect is feelings of emptiness and loss, while in MDE it is persistent depressed mood and the inability to anticipate happiness or pleasure. The dysphoria in grief is likely to decrease in intensity over days to weeks and occurs in waves, the so-called pangs of grief. These waves tend to be associated with thoughts or reminders of the deceased. The depressed mood of MDE is more persistent and not tied to specific thoughts or preoccupations. The pain of grief may be accompanied by positive emotions and humor that are uncharacteristic of the pervasive unhappiness and misery characteristic of MDE. The thought content associated with grief generally features a preoccupation with thoughts and memories of the deceased, rather than the self-critical or pessimistic ruminations seen in MDE. In grief, self-esteem is generally preserved, whereas in MDE feelings of worthlessness and self-loathing are common. If self-derogatory ideation is present in grief, it typically involves perceived failings vis-à-vis the deceased (e.g., not visiting frequently enough, not telling the deceased how much he or she was loved). If a bereaved individual thinks about death and dying, such thoughts are generally focused on the deceased and possibly about "joining" the deceased, whereas in MDE such thoughts are focused on ending one's own life because of feeling worthless, undeserving of life, or unable to cope with the pain of depression.
  4. The occurrence of the major depressive episode is not better explained by schizoaffective disorder, schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, delusional disorder, or other specified and unspecified schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders.
  5. There has never been a manic episode or a hypomanic episode.
    • Note: This exclusion does not apply if all of the manic-like or hypomanic-like episodes are substance-induced or are attributable to the physiological effects of another medical condition.
3.) Suicide isn't funny. Ranting about someone being suicidal is immature, and quite frankly makes you look like a horrible human being. People who are considering suicide need help, and someone to listen to them. What they don't need is someone making them feel bad for going through a rough time in their life. They're already going through hell as it is, complaining about them isn't helping.

Your rant is going on and on about people assuming things, yet it seems as if you're doing quite a bit of assuming yourself. You don't know what a person is going through until you've lived in their shoes for a day. It's not your decision who gets married, or why they get married. There is no one in the world, not you, not me, not even any damn political leader in the world who has the right to say who should, and should not get married. Your opinion on the matter doesn't count. The only people whose opinion should count are those who want to get married. To quote some random thing I read on the internet and cannot recall at the moment "If you don't like gay marriage, than don't have one."

And on side note, I probably shouldn't have said a word, but damn it! I hate when people spew things that make absolutely no sense, especially in a series of run on sentences that make my eyes bleed.....

If you're going to follow the bible, than follow every single parts of the bible, don't be a hypocrite and pick bits and pieces that suit your needs.
I am actually really glad most people cherry pick the bible. World would be a lot bloodier if they didn't.

Other than that, rant as may be, OP should educate their ass. But while it'd be easy to just join in here, jump on the bandwagon and point out fallacies (ignorance of broad daylight facts doesn't make for a valid opinion), I wanna focus on something else; Why all the hate?

While we all need to vent from time to time, getting upset over petty stuff is just a huge waste of time and energy. People listen more to the tone of your message than it's content? Sure you can get pissed over that, but at the same time you could use the same energy to find a way to communicate your message through a channel they do understand. By telling them they need to change in order to have a conversation, you're doing the exact same thing as they are by dismissing your message because you're acting like an asshole. I mean it doesn't really matter if you're right or wrong if your opinion and the reasoning behind it doesn't get through in the first place. That's akin screaming at a wall; unproductive and... Frankly, a huge waste of energy.

I am actually really glad most people cherry pick the bible. World would be a lot bloodier if they didn't.
Believe me, I am too. I would have been stoned to death years ago if not. XD Honestly though, the only reason I say that is because I'm tired of seeing point to certain sins in the bible, yet they quick to forget one of the main morals of the entire book which is not to judge people. Fortunately for me, I don't believe in the bible, so I don't care if I get judged or not. lol

Reactions: LunaValentine
Marriage has become more than religious now (Refer to post #5 by Diana) and you should research it before bringing this up.
Though it has become religious in most cases you still have to get a certificate from city hall before a marriage can become official. If a marriage is not official then the "spouse" cannot make important decisions with their other is in the hospital and other important things.

Reactions: Esmeray
Since that post is talking about religion and all of the good stuff, I am just going to say it now: We all are going to hell, no matter what we do.

We have broken almost all of the sins and so far I haven't seen any Gods destroying the world.

EDIT: Just to be safe, I do believe in God. But I doubt that he did some of the things on his own (like making life, galaxies, etc). Also, I don't read the Bible or go to church daily or weekly. I only go on Easter and Christmas.

Look at me refraining from posting the "I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul" clip from Billy Madison.

• Love
i personally dont mind or care about if 1 is gay or bi, your business is your business dont mean you have to force others to accept your lifestyle
freedom-of-speech-megaphone-cartoon.jpg

If you don't get the irony, it's that one person is attempting to suppress another person's freedom of expression by citing their freedom of expression. In short: You're ranting about other people expressing themselves and who they are as "forcing you to accept their lifestyle", meanwhile implying that they shouldn't express themselves around you by expressing that distaste. If you don't like that, don't associate yourself with said people. If you don't want to involve yourself in LGBT affairs, or depression, then simply don't. You have the choice to just ignore it.

I'd go over mental disorders and what not but others already have.

Oh, and, ah, hate to break it to you, but not only is being born gay not a choice, but this site is fairly brazenly pro-LGBT, going so far as having tags for role plays with a variety of LGBT terminology. So uh... You can either deal with it, ignore it, or leave.

Yeah.

Anyway, hopped on the bandwagon, now it's time for me to skitter on out.

Here is my 2 cents

1. None of you are historians, therapists or ministers...so none of you can really say shit about fuck. Echo's life is his life and this is his expression for better or for worse. no pun intended.

2. People need places to feel comfortable to speak their piece and WE CAN PROVIDE THAT FOR THEM!!! if your not here to do that you don't belong in counseling, GET OUT!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!! LEAVE AND DON'T FUCKING COME BACK!!!! kthanks.

3. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS!! OMG HE HATES EVERYTHING, HE IS 18, HE WILL GET OVER IT! let the poor guy vent >:[ CHRIST ALMIGHTY!

4. ECHO, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, FUCK THEM, GET THAT SHIT OUT AND FLOAT ON BROTHER FLOAT...ON!!! TAKE THIS AS A VALUABLE LESSON THAT NO ONE GIVES ANY FUCKS. Most people only care about themselves, their image, and bullshit that has nothing to do with your life, your emotions, or how you perceive them. No one is going to do you any favors in life.

STILL, everything will be just fine, you keep moving, don't let ANYONE tread on you. Your opinions will change, will evolve, you will surround yourself with happier, better and nicer folk. Your life will change. Now is only temporary and tomorrow always fucking comes. Don't let today drag you down man. You rise up and you take life by the reigns and you live life, feel emotions, Be you!!!
and just try to do right by your fellow man. Try your best try try try and try again until you get it. I'm sorry shit sucks right now, but you can rid yourself of it by making the right choices, by choosing who to listen to, choosing who you want to be, and choosing who you let influence your outlooks on life. Life is all about choices.

Don't let the debates of life distract you from the shit that needs to get done. Focus on school/work/ and making BANK.

Fuck everything else. ~Bro hugs~ I promise you life gets better, but you have to work for it. You can do it.

I believe in you Echo.

To Hell with all of this bullshit. Everyone loves to jump to fucking conclusions and assume everything in this damn world without properly asking what was truly meant or who did what. It's annoying as hell. I have trouble finding the right words, I'm closed minded, or because I'm brutally honest and don't sugar coat shit I'm a heartless asshole. Just because i have fewer lines in the damn sand I have no morals or i need help. Society thinks sadness and depression is a mental disorder when its a fucking natural emotion. These days you can't say you've been feeling depressed and empty without being thrown in the nut house. Gays are being dumbasses complaining about gay marriage when marriage is a religious act. They need to complain to the fucking pope, not the state or government. Oh and everyone's making a big fucking deal about being a tranny or gay and how people should be more accepting or all this no bullying bullshit, or I'm gonna kill/hurt myself because this or that for reasons nobody can possibly understand. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BULLSHIT!! Everyone has their own damn demons in the closet, easiest way to deal with a bully is to punch them in the fucking face. Who gives a damn what your sexual preference is, don't go forcing others to accept it like its a big fucking deal when it isn't. Oh look "I don't care about others feelings and i'm being prejudice against gays and bisexuals!" NO. I personally don't care if one is gay or bi, your business is your business, doesn't mean you have to force others to accept your lifestyle. Everyone is entitled to their own damn opinion and if that opinion is that, that shit should stay under the table and let them be that way. And everyone has their own demons and skeletons in the closet [BCOLOR=#000080](Getting repetitive here.)[/BCOLOR], yet do you see everyone threatening to commit suicide or some bullshit? NO! They get the fuck over it and leave the past in the fucking past and move on in their life hoping the past doesn't repeat itself. Now on to you few self centered bastards that think you're all that in a bag of chips, and you assuming assholes that jump to conclusions without properly asking any questions. Just because one thing is said doesn't mean it was directed at you or somebody you may know. Just because you have money, bear some "important" title, or feel like the world should bow down to you, YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID, the world does not revolve around one person, it never has and never will. Now for those of you that like assuming and jumping the gun without asking proper questions first you all are also stupid. The majority of the damn time you are fucking wrong and make the the problem worse than what it actually is, you all need to learn to shut the fuck up and listen before you put your two-cents in.

Rant over, good day

Fixed~
Generally~

I tried to leave everything the way you implied for it to be.
This is a very silly and clichè argument, I really hope you didn't mean for it to be serious.

It's more compelling with the right spelling and grammar, btw.

[BCOLOR=#000080].........................................................................[/BCOLOR]
Though I suggest you throw away that mindset of yours and just try to work through whatever you're working through. Yes, the world is filled with, cheats, scammers, oppressionists, assholes, Manipulators, etc; but, come on... We all know the world sucks, the majority of us have VERY crappy lives, but most of us just deal with our lives and try to enrich it by doing what we call "enjoyable" things, without a care in the world. I'm sorry you feel this way, but that's just the world we live in, you know?

Good day, Echo. Hope you overcome your troubles soon.