Frost-Bitten

T

TheQueensGuard

Original poster
snow_world_mood_concept_by_atarts-d6il8tp.jpg

December 2019

A remote area in Alaska has gone dark, presumably due to the heavy snowstorms through out winter. We have a small window of time to make contact with the people in the area, most importantly the science outpost Sulvard Biological Center or the SBC short. The SBC is a military outpost, but primarily thought to just be a science center that studies the effects of chemical compounds on organic life. When the latest storm hit, the compound went completely silent.
The nearby town of Sulvard is your secondary objective, the people there have also seemingly disappeared. The whole ordeal has a strange smell, and thats why they are sending in a team to check on the scientists at the SBC, as well as the citizens in the area. What ever happened is unknown to use, and completely confidential once we find out what exactly happened.

~~~

I thought this might be a fun, easy roleplay to get started on this site. I was thinking to implement a zombie/cannibal, crazy person vibe to as well, but our characters don't know that for now!

In this we will be the members of a team just to check up on things, and we will be made up of scientists, engineers, soldiers, and anything else we can work into a government organization that might have need on going on a trip!

This will be heavily a survival roleplay, with elements of horror and action mixed in as well, along with more possibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fox of Spades
The possible zombie/cannibal got me and I am interested. Horror-survival is my fav genre so count me in.

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
The possible zombie/cannibal got me and I am interested. Horror-survival is my fav genre so count me in.
Glad to have you interested!
I'm leaning more towards the cannibal side of things so we can have more variety with the enemies.

Hoping too get one or two more people interested before we start on things!

Reactions: Tyche
Color me intrigued

Glad to have so much (potential) interest. I'll start working on the OOC tonight and hopefully we can get it done tomorrow

No guarantees, but you got my interest.

@TheQueensGuard

What are your plans for this (Im getting Thing vibes from this)

This is interesting but I need a little more info, like posting expectations and number of players you can have involved. But it's a very good attention getter...bravo!

• Love
This is interesting but I need a little more info, like posting expectations and number of players you can have involved. But it's a very good attention getter...bravo!
Thank you so much! Since it was my first RP I'm starting up, I wanted it to be a good one.
I have that information in the OOC, but to answer your questions directly; Post are required once a week with atleast two paragraphs

OPEN SIGNUPS - Frost Bitten

@RiddL @Dahrinn @~Dark Disney~ @Deer @MelodicInferno @-QT- @Neko_Green @Uncle Legens Legentis @Tyche

If anyone is still interested, check out the OOC! Im going to be adding more, but the basic stuff is done

I saw you were only accepting 6 others...is there room for me? Or is it first come first serve in terms of the OC's...Cause I got an idea for an OC that has close ties with Alaska...since I'm actually Eskimo I have great interest in this.

I saw you were only accepting 6 others...is there room for me? Or is it first come first serve in terms of the OC's...Cause I got an idea for an OC that has close ties with Alaska...since I'm actually Eskimo I have great interest in this.
Its first come, first serve! As soon as I accept one of your characters, you're apart of the roster