From another world I say helloooo!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Nathchi

Person of the unknown
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Often evenings between 5 to 11AM CET (central european time).
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, magic, slice of life, supernatural, steampunk
Hello :3

I'm new here and I sign into this site because I hoped I could rp more here since in other rp sites, it's either empty or no one answers me ._.

So I thought, why not find something else where it is not dead. :D

I really like to rp, for the most sci-fi but I can try other things as well. Oh, and one important thing about me is that I LOVE to use photos in my rp's because it's easier for me to rp, since you'll get a thought of how my character or how the surroundings might look like. But the photos I pick is very thoughtfully picked and the photos is ones that almost or exactly looks like inb my head. So don't think I just take some random picture just like that.

So... if you see me rp, I'll use a lot or some or maybe only one photo that I post. The photos though, are for the most not mine, I find them on google. But... if you want me to credit the photos I lay out, you can say so. Although I might find photos where it doesn't say any arthur at all so then it'll be hard to credit the photo.

Nice to meet you all!! >u<

(Did I say that I like to type a lot?)

Iwaku: THe Rp site that's NEVER empty.

Welcome :)

Hiiiii Nathchiiiii! Welcome to the community!

It's a whole new world...Oh, no...Not Aladin. Welcome to the site.

Hello guys, feels nice to get a welcome here. It'll be fun to rp with new people and I hope I can rp with many as I can, even though I've school and can't be by the computer much, like today.