LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Often evenings between 5 to 11AM CET (central european time).
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, magic, slice of life, supernatural, steampunk
Hello :3

I'm new here and I sign into this site because I hoped I could rp more here since in other rp sites, it's either empty or no one answers me ._.

So I thought, why not find something else where it is not dead. :D

I really like to rp, for the most sci-fi but I can try other things as well. Oh, and one important thing about me is that I LOVE to use photos in my rp's because it's easier for me to rp, since you'll get a thought of how my character or how the surroundings might look like. But the photos I pick is very thoughtfully picked and the photos is ones that almost or exactly looks like inb my head. So don't think I just take some random picture just like that.

So... if you see me rp, I'll use a lot or some or maybe only one photo that I post. The photos though, are for the most not mine, I find them on google. But... if you want me to credit the photos I lay out, you can say so. Although I might find photos where it doesn't say any arthur at all so then it'll be hard to credit the photo.

Nice to meet you all!! >u<

(Did I say that I like to type a lot?)

Iwaku: THe Rp site that's NEVER empty.

Welcome :)

Hiiiii Nathchiiiii! Welcome to the community!

It's a whole new world...Oh, no...Not Aladin. Welcome to the site.

Hello guys, feels nice to get a welcome here. It'll be fun to rp with new people and I hope I can rp with many as I can, even though I've school and can't be by the computer much, like today.