Fresh Blood in +18

Haha. Awesome way to bump.

I'd personally like to collaborate together in a roleplay with you. Our interest are very similar and it would seem like tons and tons of fun to work with you~

Do you have any certain plot ideas going on or should I pitch mine? Anyway, Welcome to the site and its awesome to meet you. I hope we can roleplay together!

If you don't mind, I'd like to RP with you. I'm not that good at starting things from scratch, so if you don't mind We could follow your lead. You said you didn't do anything BDSM unless the other person enjoyed it? I just wanted to make sure because I would be interested in doing something of that sort.

I'm interested.

Hello, welcome to the site. I'm fairly new here myself and have found it to be filled with a lot of great writers. n_n

I am definitely interested in doing a RP with you. I'm just don't have a specific plot or theme in mind. I do prefer modern settings over others with regular humans. If you're interested in writing with me we can come up with an idea together. I love talking things over with my partner. Just let me know. I'm quicker at replying to PMs just to let you know n-n