free sketches n' flat colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I request two? If not, then Hegashi would be preferred.

OC/character's name: Hegashi
sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Flat colored sketch, please? (either)
reference: Hegashi the dark haired version, please? Pulled back into a ponytail, if possible. And wearing a purple suit.
pose reference: this or artistic freedom. Not overly pleased would be awesome~
other: Blame Opal
Oh, and he's fairly feminine. Very androgynous in build.

Alternatively, you could do him with his kitsune tailed form in whatever pose you like with comfortable casual clothes (that may or may not go together)

OC/character's name: Ankhinu Anubai
sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Artistic Freedom
reference: Link - Hair color is supposed to match the fur color, and the eye marks are like his canine form instead of the maker ones. Ankh shirt idea with jeans for his clothes? Or whatever you think would fit, lol.
pose reference: like this? - Just something where he has his arms crossed, lol.
other:

I'm pretty laid back, if you have something else come to mind for them, just go with it, lmao. and, as I said, if I can only request one, then Hegashi would be preferred~

two is fine~ idk if I'll get Ankhinu finished but for sure Hegashi! I'm looking forward to drawing them ~

• Love
Reactions: Navuso
Just poking in again to say I've got your thread watched so I can see more of your pretties. :>

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: tilucki and Navuso
Moody over there threw me this way and I'm absolutely adoring your style! I present Doucha, my precious baby.

sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Digital with flat color
reference: A lean build, hidden under an old grey hoodie with a dragon curling up the side, jeans and beaten up old sneakers. He's got a young looking face (he's around 20 in appearance) with pale blue eyes and a perpetual smile on his face. His hair is messy and a little shaggy, dyed white, with black roots showing through. Around his neck is a cord of leather with two pendants on it: a sword with a single wing and a rough piece of jade.
pose reference: Looking pleased, but sheepish, looking down at his feet with his hands in his hoodie pocket, maybe? Like he just asked a girl out?
other: Sorry its not super detailed. Let me know if you need anything else!

Reactions: tilucki
Moody over there threw me this way and I'm absolutely adoring your style! I present Doucha, my precious baby.

sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Digital with flat color
reference: A lean build, hidden under an old grey hoodie with a dragon curling up the side, jeans and beaten up old sneakers. He's got a young looking face (he's around 20 in appearance) with pale blue eyes and a perpetual smile on his face. His hair is messy and a little shaggy, dyed white, with black roots showing through. Around his neck is a cord of leather with two pendants on it: a sword with a single wing and a rough piece of jade.
pose reference: Looking pleased, but sheepish, looking down at his feet with his hands in his hoodie pocket, maybe? Like he just asked a girl out?
other: Sorry its not super detailed. Let me know if you need anything else!

no it's fine! a few image references could help but I'll try my best :) ~

Request
Name
: Azaru
Summary: A flesh golem with a massive need to be wanted. She's incredibly manipulative and tends to play her brother (Whose attention she wants the most) against the various people that she has trysts with. Puts up a cute front to put people more at ease and is very keen on noticing the minute facial expressions and body language cues

Art Type
: Digital, please. I just like how much more neat that is compared to traditional.

Reference
: Honestly I ain't got a lot. This is quite literally my first commission so...
I've got the body here
She does, however have both her hands fully functuonal, not that weird drill on the left. The head is rather accurate. She has bone growths in tandem with hair

She'd probably wear something like this
Although Tegru (Her brother and a giant crow thing because long story) would probably make her wear this over it

Pose: Something like this but with Azzie giving a dirtier look

Other: her entire body is covered in tunic tattoos that keep her alive. Kinda like this but I highly encourage taking your own initiative on them. Just don't make them dwarves style, more like lovecraftian

I'd like to point out that I was brought to you by Moods, and I'd like to let you know that any question you have should be asked. I'm new to this

Last edited:
Request
Name
: Azaru
Summary: A flesh golem with a massive need to be wanted. She's incredibly manipulative and tends to play her brother (Whose attention she wants the most) against the various people that she has trysts with. Puts up a cute front to put people more at ease and is very keen on noticing the minute facial expressions and body language cues

Art Type
: Digital, please. I just like how much more neat that is compared to traditional.

Reference
: Honestly I ain't got a lot. This is quite literally my first commission so...
I've got the body here
She does, however have both her hands fully functuonal, not that weird drill on the left. The head is rather accurate. She has bone growths in tandem with hair

She'd probably wear something like this
Although Tegru (Her brother and a giant crow thing because long story) would probably make her wear this over it

Pose: Something like this but with Azzie giving a dirtier look

Other: her entire body is covered in tunic tattoos that keep her alive. Kinda like this but I highly encourage taking your own initiative on them. Just don't make them dwarves style, more like lovecraftian

I'd like to point out that I was brought to you by Moods, and I'd like to let you know that any question you have should be asked. I'm new to this

It's a really good reference don't worry~ I'll try my best to get all the details though, she's a very detailed OC. But I like that, she's really unique!

• Love
Reactions: Lurcolm
It's a really good reference don't worry~ I'll try my best to get all the details though, she's a very detailed OC. But I like that, she's really unique!
WOOOOOOOOO

• Love
OC/character's name:

Penelope Oberson-Leauge-Sinclair (Sitting down on left)
Valiant Praedsiddur-Sinclair(Standing up on right)

sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: flat colour digital

Penny%20Val%20tinted_zps0gnp4bfz.png

reference:

Penny has platinum white hair with darkened, tips. Almost black at the ends.
Golden eyes like her mother, but is paler than Poppy thanks to her father. Still mocha skin tone, more on the dark side rather than lighter

Penny's jacket is a navy shade (she wears a hat I excluded that is somewhat like Feivels that matches in color. )
Black top and shorts, with dark blue garter pants and blueish black shoes. Compared to her mother her clothes aren't vibrant.

Valiant has oil slick locks, with powder skin like her mother. Her eyes are an onyx or stone color like her father.
Her horns change color thanks to the anomaly that is her father, but any color even white would be nice.
Her dress is a rich crimson with, all monotone. Her boots are actually white.
She wears her hair asymmetrical. Long on one side, with all the hair brushed in that direction, while she takes the other side of her hair and makes it into a pony tail as centered as she can.

IF drawn together, Penny is about 5'7 where as Valiant is only 4'10"

pose reference:
Poses in pics are fine. Feel free to play with it. If you put Valiant's arm in, a corsage would be a nice touch. (or exclude it)

other: I suck at coloring.

Last edited:
OC/character's name:

Penelope Oberson-Leauge-Sinclair (Sitting down on left)
Valiant Praedsiddur-Sinclair(Standing up on right)

sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?:

Penny%20Val%20tinted_zps0gnp4bfz.png

reference:

Penny has platinum white hair with darkened, tips. Almost black at the ends.
Golden eyes like her mother, but is paler than Poppy thanks to her father. Still mocha skin tone, more on the dark side rather than lighter

Penny's jacket is a navy shade (she wears a hat I excluded that is somewhat like Feivels that matches in color. )
Black top and shorts, with dark blue garter pants and blueish black shoes. Compared to her mother her clothes aren't vibrant.

Valiant has oil slick locks, with powder skin like her mother. Her eyes are an onyx or stone color like her father.
Her horns change color thanks to the anomaly that is her father, but any color even white would be nice.
Her dress is a rich crimson with, all monotone. Her boots are actually white.
She wears her hair asymmetrical. Long on one side, with all the hair brushed in that direction, while she takes the other side of her hair and makes it into a pony tail as centered as she can.

pose reference:
Poses in pics are fine. Feel free to play with it. If you put Valiant's arm in, a corsage would be a nice touch. (or exclude it)

other: I suck at coloring.

Ooo I'll try both of them! I love how you designed them o3o

• Thank You
Reactions: The Mood is Write

Thank you! I really look forward to seeing what you come up with!

• Love
May I request two? If not, then Hegashi would be preferred.

OC/character's name: Hegashi
sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Flat colored sketch, please? (either)
reference: Hegashi the dark haired version, please? Pulled back into a ponytail, if possible. And wearing a purple suit.
pose reference: this or artistic freedom. Not overly pleased would be awesome~
other: Blame Opal
Oh, and he's fairly feminine. Very androgynous in build.

Alternatively, you could do him with his kitsune tailed form in whatever pose you like with comfortable casual clothes (that may or may not go together)

OC/character's name: Ankhinu Anubai
sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Artistic Freedom
reference: Link - Hair color is supposed to match the fur color, and the eye marks are like his canine form instead of the maker ones. Ankh shirt idea with jeans for his clothes? Or whatever you think would fit, lol.
pose reference: like this? - Just something where he has his arms crossed, lol.
other:

I'm pretty laid back, if you have something else come to mind for them, just go with it, lmao. and, as I said, if I can only request one, then Hegashi would be preferred~

I finished Hegashi! I loved drawing him ~ I hope I drew him alright!

tumblr_opybxtZWwv1vqy1d2o1_540.png

I apologize, I edited my post a bit. I added flat colour if you don't mind, but regardless the important part is that I messed up the original measurments before editing.
Penny is 5'7"
Val is 4'10", not 5'10"

Hi! I just really love your art style! It's so cute and pretty! ^_^ I will like to request an OC for you to draw. :)

[spoili]
OC's name: Aiden Queen Bezarius (or just Aiden Queen)

sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Digital sketch with flat color, please.

reference: Looks (he's 5'4", is average body structure, like Suga's structure, but Aiden's just short), Uniform (the black & white can stay, but the red can be change to a goldish color) , Shoes, Hairstyle (his hair is like that, I can find another one if you like), Obviously he'll have a soccer ball lol.

pose reference: Soccer Pose (if it's too much, I can find another one. ^^)

other: He has a beauty mole just like in the pic and wears Geek Rad Glasses (same colors).[/spoili]

I hope that's enough. If not, I can always go back and edit. ^_^ I really love to see other people's styles using my Ocs as a drawing source. ^_^

OH WAIT

I FORGOT SOMETHING

CAN I HAVE FLAT COLOUR?

Am I already too late?

Hi! I just really love your art style! It's so cute and pretty! ^_^ I will like to request an OC for you to draw. :)

[spoili]
OC's name: Aiden Queen Bezarius (or just Aiden Queen)

sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Digital sketch with flat color, please.

reference: Looks (he's 5'4", is average body structure, like Suga's structure, but Aiden's just short), Uniform (the black & white can stay, but the red can be change to a goldish color) , Shoes, Hairstyle (his hair is like that, I can find another one if you like), Obviously he'll have a soccer ball lol.

pose reference: Soccer Pose (if it's too much, I can find another one. ^^)

other: He has a beauty mole just like in the pic and wears Geek Rad Glasses (same colors).[/spoili]

I hope that's enough. If not, I can always go back and edit. ^_^ I really love to see other people's styles using my Ocs as a drawing source. ^_^

aaaAA YOU LIKE BTS !! I love them, x3 The pose is a little too much for me but everything else is awesome ~

OH WAIT

I FORGOT SOMETHING

CAN I HAVE FLAT COLOUR?

Am I already too late?

no ! I'll give you flat colour x3

aaaAA YOU LIKE BTS !! I love them, x3 The pose is a little too much for me but everything else is awesome~

I love them so much!! ^_^

I can try and find another pose if you like. ^^

Reactions: leafletts
That'd be great x3 ~!

You can choose whichever one seem good for you. ^^

1 2 3 4

(For #4 he could be smile at the ball)

I hope this is alright. ^^

• Thank You
*looks around* ER HI! Still accepting request?

Status
Not open for further replies.