2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
i'm genuinely super flexible and my muse shifts constantly when it comes to the genres i like to write :'D
welcome to the thread ;)
my name's mikey I'm 15, Canadian, and I've been drawing since I was a kid (though there's still room to improve)~

I have an art account on instagram -- cool bup (@mikeyym00) • Instagram photos and videos
my art is pretty anime-ish whoops

I've had art block for awhile now and I've started to get back into the groove, so what better way to get back into it then drawing some OC's??? For now, I'll only be taking a few requests so I don't get swamped but once I finish an OC I'll take another one in.

requests - 4/5

^
once that fills up like I said, once I finish a request I'll take another one in! Just keep in mind to be patient, life happens but hopefully, I'll be able to finish your OC request and send it to you.
now for the fun part!! these are my art samples:

17438612_655450581310238_8381604218305249280_n.jpg
18011982_413293729040398_8335281655988092928_n.jpg

tumblr_oo9o04RnMg1vqy1d2o1_1280.png

18013463_1306320709463328_4300159812676616192_n.jpg

tumblr_ooenr2amVU1vqy1d2o1_540.png

[fieldbox="!!my rules!!, #75c49a, tahoma, dashed"]- I don't do anthros, mechas, or any animals.
- Keep in mind my art style is very anime and feminine so I might not be the best at drawing a heavily armored buff guy.
- I can draw one accessory with your OC (like a stuffed animal or a wizard staff).
- I don't do detailed backgrounds but I can block in a single requested colour in the background.
- I can draw outfits but give me some references for your OC's outfits.
- Your drawing will either be full body, or the hips up depends on the pose reference you give me~
- If you want me to draw a canon character from your favourite anime, cartoon, game series, etc. I can, you just have to keep in mind my rules if you request a canon character.
- These will either be sketches (digital or traditional, your choice) or sketches with flat colour blocked in (digital or traditional, once again you choose).
- Keep in mind that a normal sketch will take me shorter than a sketch with flat colour.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="request sheet, #75c49a, tahoma, dashed"]OC/character's name:
sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?:
reference: ( either a description of what they look like or images, reference of an outfit, and mention an accessory if you'd like me to draw one)
pose reference: (image of the pose you'd like the OC/character in)
other: (anything else you want to mention :) )[/fieldbox]

click on the image to see the enlarged version :)
Poppy Leauge -- the-mood-is-[FONT=Arial]write[/FONT]'s OC
tumblr_opwhmg4Id21vqy1d2o1_540.png

Uriel -- opal's OC
tumblr_opx6d9k9U91vqy1d2o1_540.png

Hegashi --- navuso's OC
tumblr_opybxtZWwv1vqy1d2o1_540.png

Doucha --- shirelin's OC
tumblr_oq2dyrjYKN1vqy1d2o1_500.png

Azaru --- lurcolm's OC
tumblr_oqc2cbBlv31vqy1d2o1_540.png

Last edited:
-cough-

Could I send multiple sheets and you pick which one you like best? I have over 150 characters, and they're so many different body types, ages, et cetera that it's super hard for me to pick. xD;

-cough-

Could I send multiple sheets and you pick which one you like best? I have over 150 characters, and they're so many different body types, ages, et cetera that it's super hard for me to pick. xD;

yeah no problem ~!

• Thank You
Reactions: The Mood is Write
yeah no problem ~!
Thank you! No need to feel like you gotta do all of them, just pick who looks most fun for ya. Art block is a butthead, and it can be hard to work through. =)

OK SO...

Lots here. Pick whichever one looks most fun for you, and if none appeal? That's ok, too. ♥ All of the poses are optional, but looked to me like they'd be fun.
Request
Name: Elizabeth
Summary: A strict and nagging older woman. She's very feline, and hides her lonely heart behind a strong facade.
Art Type: Digital, please. I won't complain about traditional, though! As far as if I want color or not, I'd like it, but if you're not feeling it, no need to force yourself!
Reference: [Everything but Slitted Pupils] [Reading Glasses] [Slitted Eyes] [Outfit Option 1 (belt optional)] [Outfit Option 2 (hood down if you want her face visible)]
Pose: [Maybe like this, but looking down at the viewer?]
Other: She has narrow fangs and her round eyes have slitted pupils. Sometimes her fangs peek out over her lower lip. She has wide hips and large breasts (roughly D/DD cup). Her nose is long and Greek-styled, and her face is diamond-shaped (narrow chin, sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones, mid/broad forehead with no widow's peak).

Request
Name: Poppy
Summary: Elizabeth's biggest secret and biggest love—her daughter. Poppy is an active and playful young woman who loves to shock people, but is a very honest girl despite her status as her mother's secret.
Art Type: Digital, please. I won't complain about traditional, though! As far as if I want color or not, I'd like it, but if you're not feeling it, no need to force yourself!
Reference: [Face, Piercings, Necklace] [Outfit, Hair, Coloration] [Outfit, Hair, Muscular Tum] [Hair]
Pose: [Similar to this, but offering a flirty wink to the viewer?]
Other: She has narrow fangs and her round eyes have slitted pupils. Sometimes her fangs peek out over her lower lip. She has wide hips and large breasts (roughly D cup). Her nose is long and Greek-styled, and her face is diamond-shaped (narrow chin, sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones, mid/broad forehead with no widow's peak). Her torso is slightly longer than her legs. She should have darker skin and more freckles than her mother.

Request
Name: Kina
Summary: Kina is a liar. She's almost constantly smiling, and dangerously clever. Her suspicious actions stem primarily from fear that if she reveals who she truly is, she'll be endangered.
Reference: [Outfit, Build, Face] [Full Length Coat] [Headwrap Style (should be red) + Skin Color] [Hair View 1 + Skin Color] [Hair View 2 + Skin Color]
Pose: [Like this, but looking up and smiling? Maybe with a peace sign?]
Other: If you don't feel good about trying to draw her hair, you can just cover it with the headwrap, which should be red. She's pretty short and kind of stocky, with smallish breasts. She has an oval-shaped face.

Request
Name: Faida
Summary: Chipper, loving, and friendly, Faida loves making friends, and can wheedle her way into the affections of even some of the most closed-off people around. However, there's a dark and obsessive side to her.
Reference: [Colors, Partial Outfit, Hair] [Hair, Colors, Fingernails] [Personality] [Full Length Coat]
Pose: [Like this, but not looking down?]
Other: Skinny, hourglass, large bust (DD). Her face is heart-shaped (narrow chin, soft jawline, prominent cheekbones, wide forehead with widow's peak), and she has round eyes with a small and refined-looking nose. Her bangs hide the right side of her forehead. Her fingernails grow in naturally black, thick, and pointed. She likes to wear pastel tops with jeans and her coat.

Request
Name: Vinnie Vance
Summary: Twelve year old troublemaker who likes to catfish pedophiles as a girl, and then call the cops on them while he watches from a nearby rooftop.
Reference: [Goggles] [Coat (add an opening on the right like is shown on the left—line just outside of the buttons), Face, Hair, Pants, Shoes] [Best Ref (May be squicky! Click at your own risk!)]
Pose: Anything like maniacal evil laughter? Here are some examples: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Other: He has a prosthetic leg on the left side from mid-thigh down. His face is heart-shaped. He's very thin and underweight. He's never without his goggles. It's rare to see him without some damage: bruising, bandaids, et cetera.

Request
Name: Vinnie Smith
Summary: A scrawny guy who loves to catfish pedos and then call the cops on them, but he's not as good at hiding as he was when he was a kid. He's the adult version of Vinnie Vance.
Reference: [Goggles] [General Ref] [Outfit (just add the buttons/closure on both sides of the coat)] [Facial Features]
Pose: Anything like maniacal evil laughter? Here are some examples: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Other: He has a prosthetic leg on the left side from mid-thigh down. His face is heart-shaped. He's very thin and underweight. He's never without his goggles. It's rare to see him without some damage: bruising, bandaids, et cetera.

Request
Name: Lady Luck
Summary: Sickly and delirious, she wanders around on unsteady feet in heels of all things, trying to find her father.
Reference: [Facial Markings, Skin Color, Eye Color] [BJD-like Joints] [Outfit (coat optional)]
Pose: [Any pose from this gif would be hilarious and cute. xD]
Other: Her figure is "toothpick with titty". She's got about G-cup breasts on a body that doesn't otherwise _have_ curves, and she's very tiny and skinny. She always carries a pair of jade dice with her.

Request
Name: Benji
Summary: An autistic teenaged loner who just wants to indulge in his passions and find his place in life. Kind of a boring guy.
Reference: [General Ref] [Better General Ref] [Hair]
Pose: [Maybe?]
Other: He has a squishy cheek, curly brown hair, and often stares ahead with his mouth open when he's spacing out.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: tilucki
Thank you! No need to feel like you gotta do all of them, just pick who looks most fun for ya. Art block is a butthead, and it can be hard to work through. =)

OK SO...

Lots here. Pick whichever one looks most fun for you, and if none appeal? That's ok, too. ♥ All of the poses are optional, but looked to me like they'd be fun.
Request
Name: Elizabeth
Summary: A strict and nagging older woman. She's very feline, and hides her lonely heart behind a strong facade.
Reference: [Everything but Slitted Pupils] [Reading Glasses] [Slitted Eyes] [Outfit Option 1 (belt optional)] [Outfit Option 2 (hood down if you want her face visible)]
Pose: [Maybe like this, but looking down at the viewer?]
Other: She has narrow fangs and her round eyes have slitted pupils. Sometimes her fangs peek out over her lower lip. She has wide hips and large breasts (roughly D/DD cup). Her nose is long and Greek-styled, and her face is diamond-shaped (narrow chin, sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones, mid/broad forehead with no widow's peak).

Request
Name: Poppy
Summary: Elizabeth's biggest secret and biggest love—her daughter. Poppy is an active and playful young woman who loves to shock people, but is a very honest girl despite her status as her mother's secret.
Reference: [urlhttp://file.toyhou.se/images/3480469_GgsdKKp195cBV4d.png][Face, Piercings, Necklace][/url] [Outfit, Hair, Coloration] [Outfit, Hair, Muscular Tum] [Hair]
Pose: [Similar to this, but offering a flirty wink to the viewer?]
Other: She has narrow fangs and her round eyes have slitted pupils. Sometimes her fangs peek out over her lower lip. She has wide hips and large breasts (roughly D cup). Her nose is long and Greek-styled, and her face is diamond-shaped (narrow chin, sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones, mid/broad forehead with no widow's peak). Her torso is slightly longer than her legs. She should have darker skin and more freckles than her mother.

Request
Name: Kina
Summary: Kina is a liar. She's almost constantly smiling, and dangerously clever. Her suspicious actions stem primarily from fear that if she reveals who she truly is, she'll be endangered.
Reference: [Outfit, Build, Face] [Full Length Coat] [Headwrap Style (should be red) + Skin Color] [Hair View 1 + Skin Color] [Hair View 2 + Skin Color]
Pose: [Like this, but looking up and smiling? Maybe with a peace sign?]
Other: If you don't feel good about trying to draw her hair, you can just cover it with the headwrap, which should be red. She's pretty short and kind of stocky, with smallish breasts. She has an oval-shaped face.

Request
Name: Faida
Summary: Chipper, loving, and friendly, Faida loves making friends, and can wheedle her way into the affections of even some of the most closed-off people around. However, there's a dark and obsessive side to her.
Reference: [Colors, Partial Outfit, Hair] [Hair, Colors, Fingernails] [Personality] [Full Length Coat]
Pose: [Like this, but not looking down?]
Other: Skinny, hourglass, large bust (DD). Her face is heart-shaped (narrow chin, soft jawline, prominent cheekbones, wide forehead with widow's peak), and she has round eyes with a small and refined-looking nose. Her bangs hide the right side of her forehead. Her fingernails grow in naturally black, thick, and pointed. She likes to wear pastel tops with jeans and her coat.

Request
Name: Vinnie Vance
Summary: Twelve year old troublemaker who likes to catfish pedophiles as a girl, and then call the cops on them while he watches from a nearby rooftop.
Reference: [Goggles] [Coat (add an opening on the right like is shown on the left—line just outside of the buttons), Face, Hair, Pants, Shoes] [Best Ref (May be squicky! Click at your own risk!)]

Request
Name: Vinnie Smith
Summary: A scrawny guy who loves to catfish pedos and then call the cops on them, but he's not as good at hiding as he was when he was a kid. He's the adult version of Vinnie Vance.
Reference: [Goggles] [General Ref] [Outfit (just add the buttons/closure on both sides of the coat)] [Facial Features]

Request
Name: Lady Luck
Summary: Sickly and delirious, she wanders around on unsteady feet in heels of all things, trying to find her father.
Reference: [Facial Markings, Skin Color, Eye Color] [BJD-like Joints] [Outfit (coat optional)]
Pose: [Any pose from this gif would be hilarious and cute. xD]
Other: Her figure is "toothpick with titty". She's got about G-cup breasts on a body that doesn't otherwise _have_ curves, and she's very tiny and skinny. She always carries a pair of jade dice with her.

Request
Name: Benji
Summary: An autistic teenaged loner who just wants to indulge in his passions and find his place in life. Kind of a boring guy.
Reference: [General Ref] [Better General Ref] [Hair]
Pose: [Maybe?]
Other: He has a squishy cheek, curly brown hair, and often stares ahead with his mouth open when he's spacing out.

Poppy has caught my eye and so has Vinnie Vance~ I'll draw Poppy for sure, and try out Vinnie! All of your OC's are really unique, it was hard to choose~

• Thank You
Poppy has caught my eye and so has Vinnie Vance~ I'll draw Poppy for sure, and try out Vinnie! All of your OC's are really unique, it was hard to choose~
Aw! Thank you! :> I'm really proud of all of them, and I'm glad Poppy caught your eye! She's one of my more recent characters, and so gosh-darn cute!

I'm glad you like Vinnie Vance, too! >u< He's a lot of fun for me as well—a major troublemaker!

Aw! Thank you! :> I'm really proud of all of them, and I'm glad Poppy caught your eye! She's one of my more recent characters, and so gosh-darn cute!

I'm glad you like Vinnie Vance, too! >u< He's a lot of fun for me as well—a major troublemaker!

Yeah~! Poppy is really adorable! I finished her too! I hope I did Poppy some justice, she was just so fun to draw!

• Love
Yeah~! Poppy is really adorable! I finished her too! I hope I did Poppy some justice, she was just so fun to draw!

AHHHH! I love how she turned out! Holy crap, this is amazing! Her hair looks so fluffy and her clothes are spot on! TuT Thank you!

Oh! And also, do you have a tumblr, deviantart, toyhouse, or something I can link to credit you on her profile? <3

AHHHH! I love how she turned out! Holy crap, this is amazing! Her hair looks so fluffy and her clothes are spot on! TuT Thank you!
Oh! And also, do you have a tumblr, deviantart, toyhouse, or something I can link to credit you on her profile? <3

I loved drawing her, I'm in love with her design x3 I have a tumblr & an instagram though I'm waaaay more active on instagram then tumblr.
https://www.instagram.com/mikeyym00/
cool bup (@mikeyym00) • Instagram photos and videos , cool beans

ouuuu your art is beyond adorable! ;v; If he catches your fancy, I would love to see my Uriel in your style.

Uriel:
Digital art if possible! Whether just a sketch or coloured sketch is totally up to you!
Reference: Here's his character profile on site, and an imgur album of his art.
Pose: Oh gosh poses are my nightmare lmao. I know these are female poses, but perhaps something like this or this or this with a silly wink? Or any flirty pose really.
Other: You can dress him in literally anything. Women's clothing, men's clothing, skirts, pants, shorts; he just likes clothes, so he'd seriously wear whatever. Or you can draw him in one of the outfits he's drawn in in his other art, that is perfectly okay too!!

• Love
ouuuu your art is beyond adorable! ;v; If he catches your fancy, I would love to see my Uriel in your style.

Uriel:
Digital art if possible! Whether just a sketch or coloured sketch is totally up to you!
Pose: Oh gosh poses are my nightmare lmao. I know these are female poses, but perhaps something like this or this or this with a silly wink? Or any flirty pose really.
Other: You can dress him in literally anything. Women's clothing, men's clothing, skirts, pants, shorts; he just likes clothes, so he'd seriously wear whatever. Or you can draw him in one of the outfits he's drawn in in his other art, that is perfectly okay too!!

He's so cute omg~ I would love to draw him x3

• Love
Reactions: Sidhe
Hey I'm not looking for a commission right now but I just wanted to say that I love?? Your style??? It's so cute and graceful I can't even.

• Love
Hey I'm not looking for a commission right now but I just wanted to say that I love?? Your style??? It's so cute and graceful I can't even.
omg thanks so much :heartbeat:

• Love

Uriel:

I finished up Uriel ~! I loved drawing him, I hope you like the outfit I put him in, I thought it suited his personality and him in general!

near his tail the white outline glitched and I tried fixing it + uploading a new picture with it fixed but it just won't work, sorry for the weird outline x3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navuso
I finished up Uriel ~! I loved drawing him, I hope you like the outfit I put him in, I thought it suited his personality and him in general!

near his tail the white outline glitched and I tried fixing it + uploading a new picture with it fixed but it just won't work, sorry for the weird outline x3

fjsdhfjsfhfFHF
He's so so so precious!! ;v; The outfit is perfect, he would totally wear that! <3 Thank you so much, I love him (and your style) to pieces!!!

May I request two? If not, then Hegashi would be preferred.

OC/character's name: Hegashi
sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Flat colored sketch, please? (either)
reference: Hegashi the dark haired version, please? Pulled back into a ponytail, if possible. And wearing a purple suit.
pose reference: this or artistic freedom. Not overly pleased would be awesome~
other: Blame Opal
Oh, and he's fairly feminine. Very androgynous in build.

Alternatively, you could do him with his kitsune tailed form in whatever pose you like with comfortable casual clothes (that may or may not go together)

OC/character's name: Ankhinu Anubai
sketch or sketch with flat colour, traditional or digital?: Artistic Freedom
reference: Link - Hair color is supposed to match the fur color, and the eye marks are like his canine form instead of the maker ones. Ankh shirt idea with jeans for his clothes? Or whatever you think would fit, lol.
pose reference: like this? - Just something where he has his arms crossed, lol.
other:

I'm pretty laid back, if you have something else come to mind for them, just go with it, lmao. and, as I said, if I can only request one, then Hegashi would be preferred~

• Love
fjsdhfjsfhfFHF
He's so so so precious!! ;v; The outfit is perfect, he would totally wear that! <3 Thank you so much, I love him (and your style) to pieces!!!

aaah~ Thanks so much!! I'm glad you like it so much, the pose was super fun to draw x3

Reactions: Navuso
Status
Not open for further replies.