Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
with turns it makes it easier to know what to reposed to completely, so I'm for.

I'm fine with turn order. Free roam will mean that 2-3 hyper posters will forget everyone else and spam the thread heavily. (Was guilty of the same when I first started until I realized how annoying it was that two active posters shifted the timeline and left the less active posters in the dust)

• Love
Reactions: Shadicmaster
Alright then we will use the order that people post after my next post as the official order of things.

That is the very reason I love turn order so much. It generally keeps the posting length and quality at maximum while minimizing players who get left behind by forcing a wait period. It also encourages collaboration for very short interaction scenes like just talking in the park which would then be posted by one member or the other. I may spend a good 8+ hours here, but that doesnt mean I can always post XD

Reactions: Hana
Ya it also gives me more to write about so I can be more descriptive and my posts longer. I working on getting better =3

Alright, alright I get the message XD. So then I guess no one wants to claim up either of the two free NPC Collectors spots? If so you better PM me about it soon~

Turn order, oh my god. But with the possibility of asking like "Hey are you up for your turn? I can post before you" etc. in case of problems so that it's slightly flexible. People getting thrown out of the rp for missing one turn unintentionally would be rude, so... uhm... so I guess I vote for turn order?? xD

Reactions: Hana
I have no problems with this either x3. So with Mahigan posted were just waiting on Lusterless, and Insanity.

I sadly have to leave this rp. I signed up to evening school and got accepted, which makes a big cut in my free time. There are probably a few private roleplays I can keep up with, but no groups. Sorry about this. But at least you get a note.

I sadly have to leave this rp. I signed up to evening school and got accepted, which makes a big cut in my free time. There are probably a few private roleplays I can keep up with, but no groups. Sorry about this. But at least you get a note.
No problem I understand how tough it can be to keep up with school, and rp's at the same time. Though definitely more power to you for actually informing us about it x3. I wish you luck from here on out. Though out of curiosity can we keep your characters in the rp as NPC's or would you like me to wipe them out?

Just for the record. It is School, RP, and work. Anyway. Please do not use Shifuru, but do as you please with Noel Yeager. I made him specifically for this rp, and I doubt I will use him again in the future, so go nuts and adopt him. If you want to use Shifuru, change the name and weapon.

Just for the record. It is School, RP, and work. Anyway. Please do not use Shifuru, but do as you please with Noel Yeager. I made him specifically for this rp, and I doubt I will use him again in the future, so go nuts and adopt him. If you want to use Shifuru, change the name and weapon.
Even more understandable. Not sure who Shifuru is... do you mean Yue?

Yep. Sorry. I named her Yue here on a whim.

A bit off-topic. But I love the name Yue ~ Figured out that it can mean "moon" in Chinese! o v o
You know too much.

But anyway. Do as you please with Noel, thanks for not using Yue, and have fun. See ya around~

A bit off-topic. But I love the name Yue ~ Figured out that it can mean "moon" in Chinese! o v o
Huh that is pretty cool actually.

You know too much.

But anyway. Do as you please with Noel, thanks for not using Yue, and have fun. See ya around~
Hopefully one day you may be able to come back. Until then my good sir enjoy life, and rping XD.

No way, I'm just well-versed in Asian stuff. xD
Do I need to bring out the cow bell again?