Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

Sorry for the wait I'll have it up today TWT the last few days have been chaotically busy.

I've been having a hard time posting from my phone this week as well lol

Nope, but I won't be getting on it for some time. BB Code is troublesome on the phone lol.

I'll have to post tomorrow, getting a bit too tired to focus on groups

@MiNaGi @Zombehs @Hanako-chan @ERode @dragonesper @AmerillaRose @Shadicmaster @mahigan @Lusterless Nova

Just a quick update for everyone. So then with my latest posts everyone will notice that there are to blank names on the Collectors list these are NPC Collectors. If anyone has any plans they would like to initiate for two temporary Collectors(I say that cause they could die at anytime who knows XD) Let me know, and I'll let you use the spots for your own NPC character. If no one wants them I'll play them x3.

By my next post the game will begin so get ready for a insane start cause its going to be very VERY violent x3 YAY VIOLENCE

sorry if my post sucks I have two pictures to have added to Shujo's profile under stickers.
http://shieldtv.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/The-Well-3.jpg
credit to marvel
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/tera/thumb/f/fb/Axe.png/228px-Axe.png
credit to tera

sorry if my post sucks I have two pictures to have added to Shujo's profile under stickers.
http://shieldtv.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/The-Well-3.jpg
credit to marvel
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/tera/thumb/f/fb/Axe.png/228px-Axe.png
credit to tera
*Is currently thinking of choking Shadic at the moment for forcing him to go to the roster*

>> You evil man/woman... you evil man/woman.

Oh, Weapon Solos could evolve, right? I'm deciding on a two-sided/bladed/ended naginata for the second form of Mitsuko's weapon.

Oh, Weapon Solos could evolve, right? I'm deciding on a two-sided/bladed/ended naginata for the second form of Mitsuko's weapon.
Yes weapon type stickers can evolve well actually all sticker types can evolve. How they do will be revealed soon so definitely think of good idea's until then x3.

W.I.P

tAG_152534.jpg

Name: Yeul

Personality: Yeul has a calm and amiable personality, and is most often pegged by others as quiet and shy, but in truth, she just has no idea how to interact normally with others. She hasn't had enough social interaction outside of her family to know what is socially correct and how to be tactful, a sort of innocence and naivete about people themselves that leads her to speaking bluntly and not sugarcoating what she notices. However, she is generally well-meaning and eager to learn about the world, with a childlike curiosity that makes her seem younger than she looks.

On a more grim note, she has a tendency to latch on to a person to a point of almost obsession. It doesn't have to be a friendly or romantic attachment, but once she gets fixated on someone, most of her actions will revolve around that one person, or she would find out as much as she could about them, regardless of boundaries or tact. You should just pray that if she does fixate on you, it would be either a friendly or romantic bond - it would be both harmful and helpful, but it also ensures you will be the safest from her... Abilities' setbacks.

Appearance: Yeul is small for her age, appearing to most to be younger than her actual age, with a light skintone, pale blue hair, and darker blue eyes. Most would take her to be around 12 or 13, since she hasn't really developed into a more mature body yet, with her petite build with only the subtlest of curves at her waist and hip, and a small, almost flat chest. Her hair is fine and wavy, cut just past her shoulders. Her height is 5'2".

Abilities/Weapons:

Ability Pair

White Moon Dance

First Dance
Any form of fear is absent in their mindset in this stage, leaving a one-track mind set on the user's goals. Their conditioning is enhanced to Peak Human Condition. Killing Intent is now able to be used and focused for mild effects of unease and intimidation, but unable to be truly tangible or fatally harm others. Once the user enters the First Dance a taint would be left on their psyche, and as long as they continue to use this they will soon pass on to the Second Dance, but if their control is good enough, they could be able to keep back the effects... To a degree.

Second Dance
Along with the effects from the First Dance, the user's human attachments disappear in the First Dance, leaving them unable to distinguish either friend, lover, family or foe. They recognize the people around them, but the emotional attachment that identify them as anything but something to cut down has disappeared. Their conscience is dulled when it comes to hurting or using others. Enhanced Condition - Speed, Senses, Agility, Reflexes and Stamina. Killing Intent can now be felt more and more tangibly by targets, enough to cause increased heart rate, anxiety, and palpitations depending on the user's focus. This is the 'beginning of the end' for the user's psyche, it is only a downhill road from here, though those with stronger willpower may halt or slow the descent...

Third Dance
Along with the effects of the First and Second Dances, the user now has abandoned the ability to differentiate between 'good' and 'evil'. They gain Supersonic Speed and Enhanced Flexibility. The ability to feel pain is now gone... The ability to feel is more and more dulled... And the user will now have a very difficult time to get back into the First Dance. Once you enter the Third Dance, the minimum you could come back to is the First Dance.

Fourth Dance - Final Dance - The Will of the Abyss
The height of the Dances, leveling all traits to Supernatural Condition, and severing all emotional links that may have been left over. Those who fall to The Will of the Abyss lose all traits that make them 'human', taking away any past dreams, hopes, ambitions, and human empathy. Their understanding of relationships and emotion is all taken away, leaving a fully active - and heightened intellectual side, but any motivation for anything is lost, except that of killing. Killing is now a 'Pure' experience for them, giving them the state of euphoria, but free of hatred or glee, just pure euphoria. Killing Intent can now be fully utilized to paralyze and to stop someone's heart with the user's will alone. The user's mental state, their psyche, is now in this state permanently, even if they tone down their physical abilities and conditioning down to the Third Dance. Killing Intent is fully realized and cannot be concealed anymore, leaking out of the user and to their surroundings when not focused.

Weapon:

Weapon Solo - Chain Scythe

latest

Bio: "..."

Last edited:
OH MY SOUL THERE IS SO MUCH BLUE MAH EYES AHHHHHHHHH XD

Reactions: Hana
I already have one with black hair, one with red hair, so I went with blue hair xD

I quite like her Ability Pair, this one. For such an innocent-looking girl it would be a nasty surprise.

But she's not finished yet. I have a few things more to tweak with her Dances, and also write up her Personality and Bio. ^^

I'll wait to judge her for when the CS is complete then x3. Also for everyone's opinion should I do a turn order for this rp, or just let it roam free?

Oh wow XD that didn't take long for those decisions. So 2 for at the moment any opposers