Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

Lol I'm looking forward to how the Fragmented would react to the Collectors. And Rika Swerch is very fascinating ^^ The fact that most of the characters' bios are concealed makes it even more suspenseful.
Well if its anything like the first time I was a part of this idea it will indeed be chaotic XD. And thanks that's very kind of you to say though I wish I would have updated her profile cause its the same one I used three years ago, and now that I read it over... ya lot more error's then I remember, but I am to lazy to fix them XD. She still is one of my most intriguing characters, and I am excited to play her again x3.

Indeed not knowing who is around you will definitely keep everyone on their toes especially the Fragmented, and even the Collectors.

Quick question for everybody I was thinking about creating a few NPC Fragmented to throw into the mix that way the Collector's don't always have to hunt down the actual Fragmented characters(that, and we can use it as a excuse in case someone new joins as a fragmented, or if one of you creates another character as a Fragmented.) Any opinions on that?

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
@kingdomkeylight

I think some NPC Fragmented would be a good idea, since the player-controlled Fragmented probably wouldn't be the only ones trapped in Enix. It might provide something to drive the plot forward too if an NPC Fragmented dies, or is harmed in front of the player-controlled ones, especially those who are new to Enix.

Somehow I feel that Rika and Hoshiko's personalities would clash xD Rika because she kills for enjoyment, and Hoshiko because she's more machine-like and so apathetic nowadays.

The most mysterious character would be Ren himself, though, and what his connection to REM is. He doesn't seem to be on either side.

I'm fine with that too. NPCs are useful in the way that they can fill roles the player characters can't.

Basically what the others are saying.

@Hanako-chan Well the enjoyment of battle is the only thing Rika can really understand anymore, but she only goes after "Strong Willed"
individuals.

Alright since no one seems to object to the idea we will add NPC Fragmented for plot, and other purposes.

For Fragmented
Name: Amber Fields
Status (What type of Fragment are you?): Headphones
Personality: Amber is a very upbeat kinda of girl, always doing something to keep her hands busy. When she first meets people she can act real shy, but after getting to know them a little she'll act like your fun loving cousin. Its important to Amber to always help when she can, never lazy around when you can be doing something. She can't stand a quite room, she'll do almost anything to get some noise going on. At times Amber well talk faster than her brain so she may say things that might be mean, she also loses where she would be saying. She isn't very bright, a lot of things out right over her head most of the time.
Appearance:112858.jpg
Abilities/Weapons(Stickers): On her left cheek. Weapon: Healer's staff, a level-up weapon puts those hit by it in a daze state for a minute, but can not cause serious harm.
Ability Solo: A healer's touch, she can heal small injures like small cuts and burns.
Bio: (put a "..." because you don't REMEMBER. However, I will need you to pm me their actual Bio for approval.) "I don't remember anything, wait! I remember lots of noises! Like, like. . . . . . . I don't know"

Last edited:
Oh wow I think this will probably be our youngest character so far. Alright just let me know when you done so I can evaluate it.

Also I have decided their will be a few NPC Collectors out their as well, and if at anytime if anyone needs a temporary character use just pm me the plan for that particular NPC so that I can know ahead of time.

About the stickers, Do I fill out info for all of them or just one?

Name: Mitsuko Shiki

Personality:

Generally comes off as standoffish and haughty to other people due to her upbringing, Mitsuko is someone who is used to having most situations under her control. She hides any uncertainty or insecurity behind a mask of self-confidence bordering on arrogance, and speaks in an imperious way. She is also very impatient and hates others wasting her time. Even with this confidence, she is very sharp about watching situations, especially when she's going up against someone. She isn't afraid to fight to get ahead and resolve a conflict, or take down an obstacle. Sometimes, she does get reckless, especially if she gets angry enough.

However, if you gain her trust or she starts caring about you, she is very loyal and would protect you to the best of her abilities.

Behind her self-important personality, she's just a frightened girl who wants to get back to her family and see her father's approval. She pushes herself to excel at everything she does to get him to acknowledge her efforts, and this is usually a very sore spot for her. Though because she doesn't remember much, she only knows that she's vying for the affection and approval of someone in her past.

Appearance:

cd6788f6f628e38447a1f8485b1c8d26.jpg

Her height is 5'7".

Abilities/Weapons:

Weapon Solo
Naginata - a simple but elegant weapon that is as long as she is tall and then some. The sticker is on her the back of her left hand. It can evolve as she progresses, but for now it will remain a simple naginata.

Ability Pair
Magnetism Manipulation - she can generate, control and manipulate magnetism in all its forms, both natural (planetary, solar, lunar, stellar, magnetosphere, magnetic materials/ferromagnetism, etc.), organic (generated by the electric currents of living beings) or artificial (everything creating/using electricity). User can affect any matter that is magnetic (iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys, some rare earth metals, naturally-occurring minerals such as lodestone) manipulating and controlling them as they will and indirectly use them to manipulate other things.

Note that this power isn't Metal Manipulation, it is the ability to control magnetism but using this capability a Magnetism Manipulator can control certain metals. It also isn't much more powerful than Electromagnetism Manipulation.

Bio: "..."

About the stickers, Do I fill out info for all of them or just one?
ALL OF THEM MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

@Hanako-chan *KKL's brain is now fried XD* So basically she's Static Shock which is how I choose to understand this ability. Well then I'll simple tell you what I told @Lusterless Nova its going to start off as a weak version of the ability, but can involve into the full ability if your Fragmented survives that far XD. So if you can accept that I'll accept the ability. Then I just need her bio.

Also HOLY HELL THERE BE A LOT OF WOMAN IN THIS OO... AGAIN.

lol, rem just likes that hormonally unstable memories XD

@kingdomkeylight I accept! I could compare her power to that of Magneto from X-Men, or Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY, actually. Can you help me fill out more for the current limitations her power would have until it matures?

@kingdomkeylight I accept! I could compare her power to that of Magneto from X-Men, or Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY, actually. Can you help me fill out more for the current limitations her power would have until it matures?
Sure I'll get with you on that.

Pretty sure she's asking if she gets all four Sticker types.
OH snap I didn't think about that. If that's the case then no hun. Just the ones you want.

Yo ho, dropping some interest here. I'll ask more questions after I'm done reading, but from what one of my friends said...

Apparently, the 'rarest' ability or whatever in the RP lore is also the most common ability amongst the CSes?

Yo ho, dropping some interest here. I'll ask more questions after I'm done reading, but from what one of my friends said...

Apparently, the 'rarest' ability or whatever in the RP lore is also the most common ability amongst the CSes?
Oh another name I recognize form RPG. Please ask away x3.

I was wondering if someone would catch on to that XD. Heh there is a reason for it though a very well played reason x3.

are you looking for a collector or a fragmented?
or can I just choose? :) sounds interesting!

Alright so correction the rp will be up tomorrow night sorry I got a lot busier then expected tonight.