Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

I've sent you Camille's bio right after posting her CS...

@dragonesper In your Personality is the word contraction suppose to be there, or am I correct in assuming that's a error?

At the start she has cards of one color from 2-10, for the next three levels she gets one of the remaining colors. It follows the minor Arcana in color so it's Cups, Staves, Clubs and Swords. The number represents the power of the card (2 has the attack power of 2 etc) as well as the recharge time in minutes. They don't have any special effect beyond this. She starts with Cups.
So I'll start out with this. How powerful is a number two card like would it be the equivalent to a common strength punch. Also from their what would be the equivalent to number 10 card? Sort of need a idea how strong these are before I can say if its approved especially since this is level one of this sticker.

Next level gives her the Jack cards that has the ability to summon the symbol as a weapon. These cards take 12 hours to recharge.
How many kinds of Jack's are their?

Following is the Queens, they are support skills: Cup is minor healing, sword is a minor attack boost, clubs is a minor defense boost and staves is a minor ability boost. These cards can be used on anyone except herself and has a recharge time of 16 hours.
Cup I have no problem that one is pretty straight forward. As for Sword how minor if you were to state mathematically would it be like a boost of half their strength?(Which is what I assume you were going for I am just confirming.) Same question with Clubs. As for Staves not sure what you mean by Ability Boost.

The Ace cards are an improved version of the Queens with a stronger effect and can be applied on herself. As a result they take 24 hours to recharge.
As long as she only has one of each card for this level I am alright with it.

It's her quirk. She doesn't use contractions at all when she speaks.

2 equals the punch of someone who isn't strong and trained in power while 10 equals the strength of someone who's trained and at their physical peak.

Jacks/Knights, the four cards equalling the value 11 in a card deck. So there's only one of each color.

Queens; I guess I didn't phrase things right, but yeah, it would be half the target's strength/defence. For staves it's as simple as someone's ability sticker has a temporary boost. For example: The flame burns hotter, someone can slightly see longer etc depending on the ability sticker. What it doesn't do is remove the after effects of someone's use of their ability. If you want then I can change staves into something that eases mental fatigue/helps someone wake up. (Where Queen of Staves is a cup of coffee and Ace of Staves is like an energy drink in effect.)

And yes, she only has one of each card. She ends up with a deck of cards and no jokers or extra cards. Not to mention she needs to learn aiming those things...

Alright I see no problems then all I ask is you add those details in, and we will be good to go x3.

Semi-confused: Should I change the staves cards or not? (Will edit in the other stuff now)

Alright she's accepted, and I'll have her on the roster tomorrow... to tired to deal with that evil Roster >>

I'll be creating a character later tonight or tomorrow morning. ^^ This looks good. :)

If you are so tired to deal with that [Rainbow]Evil rooster[/Rainbow], why not ask for some help? I can edit a copy of the rooster each time someone is accepted and send it to you with a pm. All you would have to do is to add those fancy (... titles? Not sure how to call them,) for each character.

If you are so tired to deal with that [Rainbow]Evil rooster[/Rainbow], why not ask for some help? I can edit a copy of the rooster each time someone is accepted and send it to you with a pm. All you would have to do is to add those fancy (... titles? Not sure how to call them,) for each character.
Nah its okay I just like to complain about it call it venting I guess xD though I thank you for the kind suggestion. Besides I am slowly adjusting to how it works here. It was something we did in the original take on this story it was just a fancy way of saying your character is accepted XD. Besides a few of them are not that fancy in fact I think you can say a few of them are wtf XD

Mirror Maiden, white
Name: Hoshiko Kagami

Physical Age: 16 (true age unknown)

Reason for Becoming a Collector: "I... don't care. It's been so long... That I'm not sure of what it is anymore."

Personality: No reaction. No expression. No motivation. Or is it?

A completely monotone and apathetic character, Hoshiko has grown desensitized to feelings and living as a Collector in this dimension. Due to how long she has remained without ever achieving her initial goal long ago, she has lost any hope or motivation of ever getting out.

She rarely goes out of her way to attack Fragments nowadays unless she is working with another Collector. Though if you do encounter her, she'll give you a 'chance' to set yourself free by completely erasing yourself from existence within her mirror. If you agree, she won't take your memories. If you don't, she'll let you go. If you attack her, that is when she'll finally retaliate.

Abilities:
Because of her abilities, she has gained the moniker The Mirror Maiden from the Fragments.
The Looking Glass - her signature weapon, a round glass mirror gilded with gold, that she holds in between her hands. Despite its fragile appearance it is virtually indestructible, related to her abilities. The Mirror has an ability to take memories from the Fragments when they come into contact with it.

Mirror Reflection - Hoshiko can use mirrors to reflect attacks back at her attackers or absorb them. She can also pull out objects from or store/trap them inside her mirror. A weapon can go inside her mirror and be pushed back out if she decides it, heading into the direction of the attacker.

Reflection Manipulation - she can manipulate what someone sees inside her mirrors, and if she's gotten a memory, she can play out traumatic scenes or events to her targets playing upon their memories. It might not be their actual memories, and be more like a phobia or fear. She can also appear within the mirrors as a reflection. She can also hide within and move from a reflective surface to another, and if the reflective surface she is within is shattered she will move out of The Looking Glass.

Mirror and Glass Manipulation - Hoshiko can use any reflective surface to her advantage, not only her signature weapon The Looking Glass. She can create glass and mirrors, form weapons out of these and levitate them, as well as project glass or mirror shards with great force at her targets. She can manipulate their sharpness and their durability to her liking.

Reflection Reading - Mirrors, and reflective surfaces are her eyes and ears around her. She can watch goings-on with others by two mirrors connected. If one end of the mirror is reflecting a scene, the scene appears in her Looking Glass.

Lack of Presence - Hoshiko has an unnatural lack of presence. Meaning, she doesn't have a scent, doesn't make tracks that could be followed, and her steps are completely silent. Fragments usually don't see her until she is in front of them or, if they fight her, they wouldn't know it that she is already absorbing them and their memories into her mirror.

The Void - she can summon a void from within The Looking Glass. Anything or anyone that goes in, she can choose to erase out of existence entirely, though she leaves aside their memories (if she was attacked first). She can't erase herself out of existence; a failsafe seemingly placed on her powers, no matter how much she has tried in the past. She can only use this ability if the target is unconscious, or without interruptions.

Bio: "... Here, let me jog your memory..."

Last edited:
I might post up another character, but for now I'd like to stick with one. ^^

@Hanako-chan

All righty lets see what we got here. So much mystery behind this one that's for sure XD. Her abilities are very unique I give you major brownie points for the theme. However the ability The Void I sorta have a problem with that one, but its clear that this is her way of taking a persons memories so I'll give a counter offer make it to where she can only use this on someone if their unconscious, and without interrupt. If you can accept that I'll let you keep it.

With that said then I just need you to PM me her Bio for acceptance into the roster OF EVIL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright character accepted I'll add her as well to the roster(and two others >>)

So then in about 16 hours this rp will start FROM THIS MOMENT. Sorry felt like being dramatic. So if you think you have any friends who might like this rp let them know now so they can reserve one of three opening left cause once this starts its gonna be hard for them to get in(character wise especially if their a Fragmented.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I'm excited about this ^^

Where would the Collectors start out?

Lol I'm looking forward to how the Fragmented would react to the Collectors. And Rika Swerch is very fascinating ^^ The fact that most of the characters' bios are concealed makes it even more suspenseful.