Fortissimo (High School Musical X Glee RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenSea

黄緑の勇者
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
11 A.M - 11 P.M GMT +7
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
FORTISSIMO

East High School, home of the wild cat, a school where excels academically and athletically. Many talented graduated from there and get a stable job. Over the years, they been dominating the academic and sports around the states except music, it's been quite a while since there are people who sang through the hall or sing when their at the school area. A young man name Finch Trevor, is a new transferred student who have passion in music. It wasn't long until everyone call him freak, as he always sing everywhere but nevertheless he still sing and end up ask the principal to open a music club. It was indeed a rough start but Finch manage to handle the club even it's alone, it's been a year and the club haven't got any progress, the principal soon want to disband the club if he doesn't get at least 4 member in the club including him.

Rules:
-Please be dedicated as I don't want the when we're in Ic you're gone and end up making ruin the plot.

-No one liner, as we need to continue the plot, one liner always create a dead end.

-3rd person please, well I just make sure that everyone on the same page.

-Romance allowed and fade to black for any extensive move~

-Go crazy guys with imagination that is

-If you have any problem with anything ask me~

-HAVE FUN AND DON'T FIGHT OUTSIDE IC~

CS:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Crush:
Appearance (IRL):
Personality:
Vocal type: bass, tenor, Falsetto
Any trivia?: like his sound when singing or anything~!

Last edited:
Name:
Finch Trevor

Nationality:
American

Height:
6'5"

Weight:
124 Ib.

Crush:
none

Appearance (IRL):
tumblr_lqn3b7LXpU1r22osgo1_500.jpg

Personality:
Personally Finch was a cheerful guy who likes to get attention, though most of the time he fails. Finch never sits with anyone due to his "Freakiness" , he went through his first year without any friend. When he's alone, he tend to make a beat and sang random song so that he wouldn't feel so lonely.

Vocal type: Tenor and bass

Any trivia?:
~He's a major pervert once you know him.
~He was the soccer captain but he decided to drop off from the team and now he is labelled as a traitor.​

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalMusic
Reserving a male Korean character thank you! ^^

CS:
Name: Evangeline Dulcine
Nationality: Indian/ Sri Lankan
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Crush: None at the moment
Appearance (IRL):
Amy-Jackson-Hot-Stills-12-07-1%20(29).jpg

Personality:
She has a strong attitude and doesn't like playing the week little girl role. She likes to be her own prince charming helping others and trying to get out of situations herself. The chance of seeing her crying is close to nile. and if you do it would be very rare indeed, most people haven't seen her cry and the only people who have are her parents and her personal maid, Celena.
Her need to be fiddling with something all the time isn't very helpful. She can be found either clicking a pen tapping away at her sides a drum beat she has found interesting. Furthermore to that point she enjoys listening to music and can be found with head phones either around her neck or on top of her ears.
Vocal type: Soprano - Alto (She has a massive voice range)
Any trivia?:
~ Evangeline used to learn karate and self defence. A little toughie she doesn't wait for someone to help her.

• Love
Reactions: GreenSea
CS:
Name: Evangeline Dulcine
Nationality: Indian/ Sri Lankan
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Crush: None at the moment
Appearance (IRL):
Amy-Jackson-Hot-Stills-12-07-1%20(29).jpg

Personality:
She has a strong attitude and doesn't like playing the week little girl role. She likes to be her own prince charming helping others and trying to get out of situations herself. The chance of seeing her crying is close to nile. and if you do it would be very rare indeed, most people haven't seen her cry and the only people who have are her parents and her personal maid, Celena.
Her need to be fiddling with something all the time isn't very helpful. She can be found either clicking a pen tapping away at her sides a drum beat she has found interesting. Furthermore to that point she enjoys listening to music and can be found with head phones either around her neck or on top of her ears.
Vocal type: Soprano - Alto (She has a massive voice range)
Any trivia?:
~ Evangeline used to learn karate and self defence. A little toughie she doesn't wait for someone to help her.
accepted!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah~ I am just going to use different parts of the story from up till then for my ones~ Dont worry Chrissy I have made several lyrics before~ ^^

Reactions: GreenSea
Ah~ I am just going to use different parts of the story from up till then for my ones~ Dont worry Chrissy I have made several lyrics before~ ^^
Dang I need to write one soon!!

*pats back* wait until after the RP starts~ We can practice in our convos~
AH YEAH" we must keep it a secret~ ah you can make one also guys~!

OHHH YESS SO YESS~!

Status
Not open for further replies.