Fortissimo (High School Musical X Glee RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you like to do the honours? I am still busy finishing up the creation of my other RP ^^"

Reactions: GreenSea
Reactions: EternalMusic
hah no problemo Chrissy~ (Also I replied to your *coughs* tale RP~ Waiting for Hook's response)

*cough cough * nothing happen guys~!

*chuckles* that just makes it awkward Chrissy! *looks at non-existent audience* Come join us and our fabulousness~ We would love to see you soon~

*chuckles* that just makes it awkward Chrissy! *looks at non-existent audience* Come join us and our fabulousness~ We would love to see you soon~
*cough* yes soon~!

*opens arms wide* PLEASE JOIN US~ I feel like I have to go to the new joiners and be like come check out this RP~

Name:
Riri Bernardo

Nationality:
Half Japanese and Filipino

Height:
4'8

Weight:

Crush:
Mt. Dew~

Appearance:
Kathryn-Bernardo-25.jpg

hehe-kathryn-bernardo-35305254-500-500.jpg

Personality:
Riri (or Ri for short) is an optimistic but quite girl. She's a bit timid at first but once you get to know her she can be a firecracker of energy. It doesn't matter what it is or how insignificant it may be, Ri would always give it her best. The trust she gives to others are genuine and unbreakable. Second chances, third chances, how many you need she'll always give them. A bit clueless when it comes down to it but that's only because she seems to be always so oblivious about the bad things in life. That or she just easily forgets them (=´∇`=). Riri's also the type to never give up, especially on others. She can be pretty reliable if she wasn't such a clutz sometime (∩❛ڡ❛∩). Despite her happy-go-lucky personality there are times that she will feel insecure about herself. She's the type of person that will always sees the good points in everybody but the bad one for her. Sometimes her insecurities may get in the way of her reaching her goals.

Vocal type:
Mezzo Soprano - Soprano

Any trivia?:
*Has a fear of clowns
*Loves to Stargaze (you'll see that a lot of my characters will have this trait (*≧▽≦)
*Allergic to any mean or disagreeable people~ :P

Phew~ Finally got around to do finishing this! Sorry that its so late ^^" I'll try to make it faster and even better next time! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Reactions: EternalMusic
it's kay!!!! and accepted!! WOOO~!

Status
Not open for further replies.