Forever 17

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Krames

Knight of the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty open to things as long as I have enough knowledge to work with.
This is our thread, Orange Unicorn.

^_^ Okay, so are we going to have character sheets for the characters or are we going to potray that stuff through the roleplay?

What's a character sheet? 0-o

What's a character sheet? 0-o

Name:
Looks:
Etc...

Essentially, it's ^ that. It's just a character form where you have the blanks filled in with your character's information.

Ah, okay. :)
Character sheets are fine unless you'd rather just add-in as we go. I'm fine with either.

And I'll have to make the thread in the correct forum again because I had no idea what I was doing then.

-_- that was my fault. Lol. So forgive me. I'm still new here.

Okay. ^_^

It's fine, don't worry about it. :)

Name: Connor Ashfield
Looks: (I apologize if the image is gigantic OwO)
model-richie-stringini-blue-eyes-blonde-handsome-Favim.com-616775.jpg

Personality: Somewhat goofy, sweet, never forgets, creative

I'm not sure how to add pics, or I would.

Your picture is fine x.x

Name: Gabriel Harris
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, freckles in the sunlight.
Personality: He's your typical smooth-talking, womanizing, seventeen year old male. He never forgives and he never apologizes, part of the reason he's never been able to keep a steady relationship before.
Sexuality is just a word to him with no reason. He doesn't have a sexual preference, but he does lean more into females because they're 'easier'.

[ img ] link [ / img ] except without all the spaces and the link is a link to the picture.

Oh gosh, I already like Gabriel. So do you want to create a thread for the rp with the first post, or would you prefer I create the thread and I create the first post?

If you would please. :3