Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty open to things as long as I have enough knowledge to work with.
This is our thread, Orange Unicorn.

^_^ Okay, so are we going to have character sheets for the characters or are we going to potray that stuff through the roleplay?

What's a character sheet? 0-o

What's a character sheet? 0-o

Name:
Looks:
Etc...

Essentially, it's ^ that. It's just a character form where you have the blanks filled in with your character's information.

Ah, okay. :)
Character sheets are fine unless you'd rather just add-in as we go. I'm fine with either.

And I'll have to make the thread in the correct forum again because I had no idea what I was doing then.

-_- that was my fault. Lol. So forgive me. I'm still new here.

Okay. ^_^

It's fine, don't worry about it. :)

Name: Connor Ashfield
Looks: (I apologize if the image is gigantic OwO)
model-richie-stringini-blue-eyes-blonde-handsome-Favim.com-616775.jpg

Personality: Somewhat goofy, sweet, never forgets, creative

I'm not sure how to add pics, or I would.

Your picture is fine x.x

Name: Gabriel Harris
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, freckles in the sunlight.
Personality: He's your typical smooth-talking, womanizing, seventeen year old male. He never forgives and he never apologizes, part of the reason he's never been able to keep a steady relationship before.
Sexuality is just a word to him with no reason. He doesn't have a sexual preference, but he does lean more into females because they're 'easier'.

[ img ] link [ / img ] except without all the spaces and the link is a link to the picture.

Oh gosh, I already like Gabriel. So do you want to create a thread for the rp with the first post, or would you prefer I create the thread and I create the first post?

If you would please. :3