Forever 17

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by James Alan, Feb 24, 2013.

1. This is our thread, Orange Unicorn.
  2. ^_^ Okay, so are we going to have character sheets for the characters or are we going to potray that stuff through the roleplay?
  3. What's a character sheet? 0-o
  4. Name:

Essentially, it's ^ that. It's just a character form where you have the blanks filled in with your character's information.
  5. Ah, okay. :)
    Character sheets are fine unless you'd rather just add-in as we go. I'm fine with either.

And I'll have to make the thread in the correct forum again because I had no idea what I was doing then.

-_- that was my fault. Lol. So forgive me. I'm still new here.
  6. Okay. ^_^

It's fine, don't worry about it. :)

Name: Connor Ashfield
    Looks: (I apologize if the image is gigantic OwO) [​IMG]
    Personality: Somewhat goofy, sweet, never forgets, creative
  7. I'm not sure how to add pics, or I would.

Your picture is fine x.x

Name: Gabriel Harris
    Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, freckles in the sunlight.
    Personality: He's your typical smooth-talking, womanizing, seventeen year old male. He never forgives and he never apologizes, part of the reason he's never been able to keep a steady relationship before.
    Sexuality is just a word to him with no reason. He doesn't have a sexual preference, but he does lean more into females because they're 'easier'.
  8. [ img ] link [ / img ] except without all the spaces and the link is a link to the picture.

Oh gosh, I already like Gabriel. So do you want to create a thread for the rp with the first post, or would you prefer I create the thread and I create the first post?
  9. If you would please. :3