Forest of Anime Animal People

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really we still have a lot of slots open for hunters.

I think I caught this by a hair really, the banner vanished just as I more or less had right clicked it and chosen to open in a new tab xD

But really, its kinda Funny how people say 'Not Furry' Usually referring to the Kink of Furry...

which this Rp seem to be a part of no matter how you look at it xD.

My avatar, is a Moogle... its Furry too.

But yeah as mentioned before I assume you mean as in not the Sexual kink about it.

Because in all ways Kemonimimi's (Animal ear) is Furry's even if barely so.

if you are still open, and willing to accept a Dragon anthro character, (or, Dragon Dobutsu, as the first few posts lean towards that phrasing.)

if this is okay, I have a few ideas.

My character is an orphan with no home, wandering around the citys and trying to find the necessities, all the while helping who he can

My character could have lost his family and been adopted, and go from there.

My character could be young and the parents of his could be player characters

or more.

Yes this is still open and it's already up just say something in OOC

So basically there's a forest full of animals. But this animal's are like people but with animal like features. So there might be a cat lady, or a fish man, or a squirrel child. And maybe all the animal's organize themselves by what animal they are. The conflict is there are hunters and huntress (who are players as wells) hunting the animal people. And yes I'm thinking there is player death, but only if both player's agree to it. I don't now but maybe the animal people might be called Dōbutsu. Like how anime cat people are Nekos which is cat in Japanese and Usagi is Bunny is Japanese. But Dobutsu is Animal in Japanese so I thinking they might be called that as a general term.

The animal animal people might look like this:

squirrel_girl_by_alley_cats.jpg
anime-girl-fox-kawaii-kitsune-Favim.com-1982332.jpg

c1b173d8ac6bedc61759590bdb094cb6.jpg

The_CrowAlone.jpg

Lizard-broken.jpg

spider_woman_by_kotorikurama-d35u4wv.jpg

KASUMI_SHARK_GIRL_by_B0RN_T0_DIE.jpg
The OOC is already up as well as the IC threads so here
Post on this
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/forest-of-hevandale-ooc-signups.116891/

Status