Forbidden Magic (Sign-Up)

• Thread starter Lady of the Dragons
  • Start date
I'm interested, it might be a little bit before I can get a character up though. Mind if I make my own magic type?

To Kairoga: It's a butterfly. But if you made a mistake, that's no biggie.

To Okami: Sure, no problem! If you want me to put up your custom magic type under the magic type list, just give me the description of it and I'll gladly do put it on. And take your time, there's no rush.

And who is advertising my Roleplay? WHO?!? Haha but no whoever it is, thanks a whole bunch. It means a lot to me.

fixed, the only reason I asked was because when i was going through the first time you summon the butterfly you say dragonfly, so i simply put that...

its probably Diana! :I she's the ad queen of ads.... :D

Kairoga: Really? Oh, that's my fault then. I'll fix it. Sorry for the confusion.

Iliana: Diana...I WILL FIND YOU...and thank you :D

will post today, keep getting distracted and family nonsense,
post later today, got distracted again....
Posted, cant wait to see what happens next...

No, but if you want to join you're very welcome to.

Alright, here we go.

Name: Marcus Sena

Species: Human.

Magic-Type: Wizard

Personality: He is a man seeking repentance and death for what he's done, he's reckless during action, but ultimately, his instincts of survival and his training have kept him alive. However, he hides all this from others, appearing to be a quite stable man with a tendency to drink a lot more than he should.

Abilities/Power: He has the ability to see others through walls, to sense if they're on his side or otherwise, it doesn't apply if the subject is good enough at lying, but he can tell easily either way, after having spent years hunting magicians, his magic doesn't go beyond that. He is also quite nimble, a fast and agile swordsman and a precise assassin.

Appearance:
prince_of_persia_work_in_progr_b-1.jpg

History: His father had been a simple guard while the former King Gustiov, who married Marcus' mother not long after meeting her, not long before things began to turn for the worse under the tyranny of King Markyl. His parents were killed not long after he was born, while Marcus, barely 2 years old, was taken away to become a hunter of magicians. Hate was bred on him since before he could speak. They told him that wizards had killed his parents, and that killing the wizards and witches, while it wouldn't bring his parents back, would at least make them happy wherever they were.

He trusted the king's men blindly, and he was trained since childhood for stealth and deceit, to strike when their guard was down. It was only when he had to kill an entire family of magicians, that he finally realized what he'd been doing. He killed them all, as they weren't being peaceful, but he regretted his actions immediately, going on the run. He moved away from the kingdom, returning back to Serluna once again, unable to leave what had been his home entirely.

Alright! Approved! You can join now.

I'm still thinking about Kitti, since she hasn't posted in a while. But that could very well be because of school (which of course is understandable). So I'm wondering if I should just go on with the RP without her...?

Crap! Sorry I completely forgot about this roleplay. Still want me to join?

Not a problem! We had enough players, so it's okay :D
And if you still want to, you're very welcome.

Okay! Okami will be the last player in this Roleplay. From now on, we will no longer be accepting players. If anyone has questions, let me know!

was wondering where this thread went, it just disappeared on me!

Hah, same with me. You're not alone.

Short post ... hectic right now, so had to make due with a filler for the time being.

I am so sorry, I will get to posting. Things got busy and I'm bad and sorry and I will post tomorrow, you have a Kitti promise.

No Worries, Kitti! glad to see your still here with us. :)

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Character Sign-Up Sheet:
Name: Himikaowa Suzushima
Species: Chalik (unique character: He was an artificially created demon which was some sort of side project by the king.)
Magic-Type: Condensing/Repairing (unique magic: His magic isn't offensive in any way save for the fact that it can be used to condense materials and repairing just about anything although not without a cost. It tends to take up major amounts of energy and usually sends him into a feasting frenzy)
Personality: He is usually pretty distant when he is hungry and he will always look at anyone who travels with him as something disgusting like garbage in order to resist the urges of his "desire" When he isn't hungry he tends to be pretty relaxed and even plays around with other people although most see him as evil and rarely come up to him and when they do they are pretty cautious.
Abilities/Power: Is able to fly due to the wings he was created with but it takes a lot out of him to stay in the air for too long and completely drains his stamina while carrying another. Other than flying his body is rather durable and regenerates quickly, while he is in a blood frenzy he will not stop attacking until he is either completely subdued, satisfied, or killed.
Appearance:
Balmungshirtless.jpg

History: This demon had been infused with a very experimental type of magic that had unfortunate side affects causing him to feast upon the flesh of others. The project was shortly scrapped after figuring this out and he was locked in the dungeons to die although it seemed that he never decayed or even showed signs of hunger save for the lustful look in his eyes. While he was locked away in the jail cells guards would always stab at him to make sure that he wouldn't rebel or try to escape. Every day that he waited there he only stared at the guards with the lustful look of feeding, during the war his cell had been blown open and he ran rampant feasting on all the guards and civilians in the castle until he was satisfied. After he was done with his frenzy he merely sat in the pool of blood looking at all the dead bodies before stealing their clothes and leaving the castle trying to hide his wings as best he could. Once he was out he wandered for a few years as a travelling merchant. He usually traveled around with a small wagon and strange goods that he began to create most of which people seemed interested in for their unique purposes at the time.
Other: Carries around many oddities and tends to have strange contraptions with him at all times. Most people only know him by "The Winged Merchant" and his trademark sign is known throughout most of the lands as a pair of Angel Wings on his cart. Hardly anyone knows that he can use magic since he hides it but eventually it does get out and he is hunted.

I would like to join~ If anythings wrong ill change it up for you ^.^

Oh, sorry but Okami was the last person we were going to accept. Unless he has dropped out...?

So unless Okami or/and Darkness have dropped out, we can't accept it. We have the maximum amount of characters. I'm really sorry :(

And to the others, I'm starting to advance the plot. Get ready for an intense action scene soon!