For all us Shinigami who simply wish to chat

ssshhhh-
I don't nosebleed unless I'm looking at sexy pictures of Undertaker on dA >u>
Or when Undertaker does cute things on our roleplay x'D

If you fangirl too much, you'll come across a creepy/disturbing picture of your favorite character...
It always happenes to me XD

Why thank you! 8D Now I have to debate whether or not I am going to be lazy and watch the anime cause it's available on my netflix... or go hunting down the manga for the better story. >> Last time I read a manga was back when Death Note and Nana were popular...

Yeah undertaker as a girl
in a mini-skirt thing
oh dear lord that image -bleaches brain-

Edit:
Why thank you! 8D Now I have to debate whether or not I am going to be lazy and watch the anime cause it's available on my netflix... or go hunting down the manga for the better story. >> Last time I read a manga was back when Death Note and Nana were popular...

Oh reading the manga is much better and I have a link right here by the way c:
www.kuroshitsujimanga.com
I hope that helps , that's were I always read the manga<3

Fem!Undertaker in a mini-skirt...
I'd bleach my brain too if I saw that...

I don't have time to read manga! You horrible horrible newbies! <3

Undertaker in a skirt? I need to see this just for the laughs. xD

I'm so confuzzled XD

Username: ShinigamiFrost (for now... might change that... Still you can call me Harlo, Harlo Grimm, or anything Frost-realted :3)
Favorite shinigami: It might be Death the Kid now... not Black Butler... but my friend's been talking about Soul Eater too much X3
Who recruited you: As said on CS, I'm not sure...
Do you know who Alan and Eric are? : Yes. I do. And I need to watch that musical!
Full shinigami , or trainee: I thought I was a full shinigami but now I dunno anymore >.>
A picture: I really do plan on posting one later I swear...

[strike]Why did I give such long explainations on everything?[/strike] -_-"

So happy to see you guys again! I was afraid I had lost you! Bad CS scaring the heck out of people like that! Shame! Shame~!
We should add CS to the "to die" list once everyone gets over here. I'm not kidding.
*huggles people*

Harlo. <3 And sorrel, I think i'll get off here for now, just cause I have so many tabs open. xD

Awe <3 Okay , well I am talking to you on Chicken smoothie , chatzy and over email all at the same time so i don't think it will affect conversation much x'D
I think I'll stay on though , I'm having a great time talking to these mods <3 There so amazing , compared to .. well who cares we know awesome mods now that's all that matters and that we get to talk to each other :D

Daw, goodnight Kaycee!

And, Ikr? The mods are nice here ^^

Lol, have fun Shiro!

Are we allowed to talk about non-shinigami/Black Butler related things here? Only asking since that's what happened with CS...?

Okie dokies... I was just checking... there was something funny I was thinking about but I didn't wanna end up being the cause of us all getting our thread kicked or something... but if there's a chat~ I can just tell you all there! (maybe) Still, thank you :3

Ohh you should post it here for Riddler , wait oh lord riddler , did some one send her a message D: She's gonna flip if some one doesn't send her a message and she gets on and see's our thread locked //frantically goes to send riddler a message

Of course~<3
I hope Riddler gets on soon <3 I'm really worried that she might not be able to get on here or something D:

I'm on mobile, guys, so I don't really want to fill out a form. Hey, everyone!