Foods that you dislike/will not eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a food I will not eat it is more likely because of texture rather than taste.

If there was a choice between eating hominy and starving. I'd starve. And masa. The corn meal stuff around the meat in tamales. Just ugh.

Reactions: Hana
Textures bother me more than tastes. Examples of things that just feel too weird in my mouth (giggity) are pickles, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, tapioca, and avocado. x-x I get this way with meat too, unfortunately. Chicken cartilage makes me cringe, so does pork fat if it's not cut thin enough. However, it doesn't stop me from eating meat. I'll eat the parts that don't bother me, which sometimes makes my plate look like a bird pecked at it.

Seafood is another thing for me. Every one of my senses get offended by it, and I have allergies to some.

Sheppard's Pie... it looks like what you'd feed to a dog, lazily slopped across a plate.

I have an aversion to anything with tentacles (squid, octopus, etc), fish eggs, goat meat, and many others that I can't think of at the moment.

Sour Cream. Do not put any of this shit in my food. If it is even just on the side and lightly touching my food, I will not eat it. I gag every time I taste it. My mom tried disguising it in mashed potatoes once, and I wouldn't eat potatoes for a few months afterwards.

Cottage Chees. Eeugh... Nope. Tried it once. Never again.

Tomatoes. But just tomatoes. Cause I'll eat ketchup and tomato sauce. Hell, I LOVE salsa and bruschetta, and that's like 90% tomato. But if you give me tomato slices on a burger or something, I will cut you.

I'm a pretty picky eater so there are indeed some foods I hate:

Onions. I despise them and want them nowhere near my food. Go the fuck away NOW!!

Veggies. Yes I hate most veggies and refuse to eat them.

Liver. Need I say more?

Sweet foods. I'm not talking about things like cake or cookies. I'm referring to things like pie, corn, and candy yams. I prefer salty and spicy foods.

Raisins. Just......no. In fact I'm not fond of fruit in general.

The only food in the world I absolutely will not eat are grapefruits. Instant vomit every time, even though I don't have an allergy to it.

But I will try any and every food at least once otherwise.

FUCK ONIONS!!
pNlEkfo.gif

Cucumbers, and pickles. I know pickles are pickled cucumbers, kind of the reason why I won't eat them. But also cucumbers. I hate the smell, I hate the taste and I hate the smell. You want to get me to gag, give me a fucking salad with a cucumber in it. The smell alone will make me gag.

Another one, is a condiment, but still counts as a food, imo. Ranch dressing also the smell and taste. Ranch dressing is absolutely disgust.

Tomatoes, but I'd eat tomatoes still if I had to choose between cucumbers and ranch dressing.

Oh God here we go
green beans
peas
cooked carrots
pickles on a snadwhich
red sauce
grapefruit
sweets
soda
anything with high fructose
no red meat