Follow Me Through The Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
"so some one explane to me what when on last night?." Mike said in confusion as he put a way the bulb which went out as he put it down.

Drew stared at Rin, though he was larger than himself, and smirked when he fell. He was irritated at the stranger's seeming-helplessness, but was distracted by Rin looking elsewhere. Drew's own gaze was drawn toward the light-bulb, and his mouth fell open a bit in surprise. Mike could conduct electricity? Well, Lizzy could make fire, and apparently Ray could cool things down rather quickly... What could Drew do?

Drew's attention was drawn by Lizzy's shout of, "Oh my gosh my hand is on fire!" Drew's shadow regained its previous shape and the room relighted as Drew forgot his anger to try and help his friend. He was dismayed by the bush becoming a torch, but it was Fall and the leaves had fallen off anyway. Drew retrieved a bucket from underneath his kitchen sink and hurriedly filled it with luke-warm water from the tap. Hurry, hurry, he thought tensely, but when it filled he pulled it out of the sink with a Herculean effort (for his little body) and dragged it over to Lizzy. Throwing the bucket towards her, the water naturally was thrown out of the bucket and onto Lizzy. The flames were doused immediately, and even her head-flames had died down a bit. Drew smiled nervously and asked, "Is that better?"

When Mike asked quietly to know about the events of last night, Drew turned his attention to the badger-like morph. "Alright. The night before last, I invited you, Lizzy, and Ray to go out for a night of drinking. You all agreed, and we went to the bar. Since I was technically the designated driver, I didn't have any drinks, but it was so fun to watch you all joke around and mess with each other. When we came back to my house, around 11:00 that night, I brought out the beer and the wine coolers and all that. Come on, Friday night. Anyways, we four had more fun, this time with me involved, and we all passed out sometime around... 4:00?"
"Yeah, we slept the day away, and I think we were all still a little buzzed because I suggested again to go out and you guys agreed again. I drank some coffee, took some water with me, and we got to the bar again. Another night of fun! But this time you, Ray, and Lizzy fought a stranger. I didn't get involved, 'cause I'm not that much of a fighter, but anyways some Matrix sh!t happened and the stranger ended up taking out a strange machine and blasting you all with energy. Lizzy was literally on fire, Ray's hairtips were freezing to the ground, and you were having some sort of seizure. With effort, I got you all into my car and we all came back to my place again."

What Drew wouldn't tell them, however, is that after the stranger took out the weapon on the other three, he had turned on Drew himself and blasted him with a ray of darkness. He couldn't quite explain it, it had felt like shadows entering his body? After thinking about it, Drew realized that normally, he would've let go of the door situation, but instead he got very angry about a piece of busted wood. Drew's cheeks flamed, and he turned away from Mike with an ashamed look on his face. He asked, quietly, "Does that explain it?"

Rin yawned a little as he listened, bored now that the fires had been put out. "Sounds... interesting.." He muttered after Drew had finished talking, sitting on the floor. He lied down on his back, looking up at the others, closing his eyes a little. "Mm.. Tired.." He said quietly to himself, yawning again.

She shivered in the water for a few minutes, a new-found heat warming her from an unknown source. She then went to the doorway, taking hold Rin's ear, dragged him outside, and looked at him with the same anger a mother would show towards a child who had broken an expensive piece of furniture, or ruined a priceless painting. Staring at him with disappointment. She crossed her arms, her fur surprisingly soft and plush again despite the water that had soaked her only moments earlier.

" You have some serious explaining to do, one because you were spying on us, two you broke down the door, and three you have an obsession with fire. Which makes you seem very suspicious and I want an explanation, now. And if you think I am going to show the slightest bit of consolement or mercy you are dead wrong."

He rubbed at his ear lightly, frowning a little."that.. Hurt." He mumbled, curling his tail around his leg a little. "I wasn't spying on you.. I just... I was uh.. Walking past? And I sort of.. Well.. I was bored? And I saw the fire, so I was curious and wanted to see what was going on.." Rin tilted his head to the side, staring. At her. "I didn't mean to damage the door.. I swear! Please don't kill me... I've had enough of people trying to do that for today.." He paused, silent for a few moments, before reaching out a hand and poking her. "You have soft fur.."

She rolled her eyes, frustrated. Swatting his hand away from her, she laid her ears back against her head, glaring at Rin.

" I'm not gonna kill you. Ick! Killing is gross and unnecessary. And don't poke me, ever heard of something called personal space?"

She turned to look back at the situation behind her, deciding that they could handle themselves, she was going to handle Rin and his childishly immature reasoning behind his actions, his excuses giving her a sense of boredom. Her hair turned a glowing purplish blue, swirling in tails of flame in the soft breeze.

"Sorry..." He mumbled, holding his hands close to him, and lowering his head, his ears flattening to the sides of his head. "I won't do it again." He promised, sitting down on the ground, cross-legged, staring at her hair. "So.. Now what?" He mumbled, wriggling around a little in his seat on the floor, his tail curling around to rest on his lap.

" Well, I guess you have to stay with us until we know what to do with you. I mean, if you told anyone about us then there would be police and FBI and the whole freaking army at this place, they would probably do some kind of experiments on us or something. You have to promise not to tell anyone, ever! Swear on it!"

He nodded quickly, his tail wagging a little. "I swear! I won't tell no one, not a soul!" He nodded again, crossing a finger over his chest. "Name's Rin, by the way. Nice ta meetcha. I think.." He brought two fingers to his forehead in a quick salute, flipping his fingers round with a wink as he pulled his fingers away from his head again.

Looking at him suspiciously, she reached out to help him up, holding her hand out in a welcoming way.
She considered him to be safe with their secret, trusting him to keep his word. Not wanting any more trouble,
she returned to confirm the news with her friends. Hoping they would be more considerate towards Rin as
she now was. They had to keep this as low profile as possible, so she doused the bush, hoping nobody outside
of her ring of friends had seen it. Praying that their secret was still, well, a secret.

He stretched as he got to his feet, yawning. "Now what.." He mumbled, again, looking towards the small group in the house, walking towards it, his tail flicking against the ground a couple times.

mike said "the fbi would find me rather shocking shall we say at that" as he played with electrical arcs between his hands, then said "we had better get this door fixed up and move out before some one notices and calls for the police, nice to meet you Rin, my name is Mike ima a racoon aslo known scientificly as Procyon lotor"

He wiggled two fingers at him, as a hello. "I'm a fox..." He mumbled, stating what was clearly obvious. He scratched at his side a couple times, before shuffling forewards to the door, picking one end up of the floor. "Uh... How do you fix a door?" He asked, frowning as he looked at the wooden thing in his hands.

"Meh its simple dude just put the screws and hinges back in and screw them on" mike replied,

"Mm... Okay. Sounds easy enough." He shrugged, lifting the door over his head, pushing it against the door frame, frowning a little. "Uhh... This isn't working.."

She groaning in complaint, taking the door form Rin. She pressed it into the door frame,
carefully and precisely lacing each bolt and hinge in it's proper place, melding the bolts
to the hinges so they wouldn't break apart, using her fire to do so. Her finger acting
like a blowtorch.

"Okay that's done!"

She faked a cheerful attitude, her sarcasm overflowingly obvious.

Mike started cleaning up the room and removing the cans and bottles strewn across the room, he took a bin bag from the kitchen draw and bagged up a load of bottles and cans and other trash then repeated the process till there was no rubbish strewn across the main living room and kitchen,

09f7dfcda7e71b6cd4bf0eeffca166fe.jpg

Amber groaned, the cat leaning against a wall as she tried to wake up from a horrible night at the bar. "Ugg, what happened?" she grumbled to herself, shaking out her tail as she tried to wake up. "What happened?" She wondered to herself, shaking her fur out. She smelled like stale beer, and her head was pounding. And then, there was the smell of burnt wood that didn't help. There seemed to be a lot more that she could hear, and her body felt strangely buzzed. Before she could say anything else, Amber sneezed loudly, causing a small blast of energy to make a small hole in the side of the building. "Well then......" Amber mumbled curiously, raising an eyebrow at the hole.

"hey there, How you feeling, ill explain why you are having these weird hings happeing to you,Basicly we got in a fight with a guy after going out and having a good time then blasted us with some kinda magic and from what we have gatherd we blacked out" Mike said to Amber

"Huh?" Amber spoke softly, looking up at Mike. "Wait, what? Seriously?" She said, getting up off the floor. "Man, really? What do we do now?" She asked softly, getting up and trying not to sneeze. "Well, whatever I got, it has something to do with energy, so I hope that I won't sneeze." She said to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.