Fly to the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know, babe your the best you always can give me my space to freely move my body!" He said kissing her cheek in return as he stretched out his legs as if he was just waking up form a long slumber.

Shin's phone went off and he smiled as he pulled it out and, saw the text Taylor sent him. 'Im already on my way i would never miss my baby girls big daybu.' Shin replied. He was standing at the half way point in the race. "I guess I'll join the rave half way." shin said covering hsi face in a white blue mask with the anarchy sign on it. Shin was nothing but a scheming little devil, but that's probably what Tay loved about him.

Back at the race track Agito was secretly hanging out with Trist. "Hey babe i hope you win, i do and don't worry Akito wont do anything spectacular to win this race so just do your best." Agito said leaving with a devilish shark like smile, he then turned and switch back to Akito. "GUYS WAIT UP!" Akito said in a higher pitched voice. Bucha then looked around wanting revenge for that kick to his face. "HEY WHERE'S THAT SHIN GUY?" Bucha yelled at Tay.

(Little confused by the first sentence. Is Shin cheating on Tay?)

Tristian watched as her boyfriend hurried off in another's control. She hates having to share him between Akito and Team Kogarasumaru. Hence the reason why she placed their sticker so close to the group's school. She's the one that planned this entire thing. Much to Taylor's surprise, although the blond already knows the truth now.

They held a private conversation back at their school. "I want Agito on our team!" Tristian was furious, teeth bared and hands shaking with rage. "He's mine and he belongs with our team, Tay! I don't care if Akito is a member of Kogarasumaru!" Tristian fumed, pacing in a wide circle. "He and I have been hiding our relationship for months! Ever since he got released from Kaito!" In truth, Tristian and Agito have been together for almost a year, but how they met originally makes their story kinda difficult to explain.

Taylor, although she was listening, scoffed in annoyance. Her own boyfriend has a separate team and she doesn't understand Tristian's frustration. However, Tristian's anger can become very dangerous is no managed properly. Since she rides the Sacrifice Road, Taylor has to try and keep Tristian level headed. Otherwise, it won't end well.

Back at the meeting place, Tristian hurried off to Taylor's side and stood with a slanted smile as she watched the other team coming forward. Her mismatched eyes lingered on Akito for a moment longer than expected, unable to look away. Thankfully, no one noticed.

"Where's that grey-haired brat!" Buccha screamed, readying himself for battle. Ikki, Kazu and Onigiri were standing behind him, not wanting to get involved at the moment.

Taylor sighed, tipping the lid of her hat upwards and finally greeted everyone. "I suppose you're talking about my boyfriend, Shin? He won't be joining us yet. Shin is not a member of Anarchy, but with battles that require a minimum of three, he sometimes rides along."

Having caught the beauty in Taylor's face, Kazu was confused as to how she could possibly be such a frightening person. The reputation around her team doesn't fit the appearance she has. Kazu decided to step forward and spoke with her directly. "Are you the leader here?"

Taylor nodded, uncrossing her arms and smiled kindly. "I'm Tay."

"Who's that psycho!?" Onigiri whispered, not quietly enough.

Tristian heard his insult and immediately responded. She raced over to him, claw-like nails dug in painfully at his arm where she held him firmly. "What was that you little piece of shit?"

Ringo frowned, "You sound just like someone else I know."

(i went that first part to be Agito sorry for the confusion)

Shin was waiting passionately until he got a text from Simca, 'Hey, Shin-ster you should start the race at the beginning if you want to have more fun.' Reading the text he smirked as he then used his AT's and road back to the starting point were everyone else was. Half way there Simca, followed him. "You know Simca if your not careful your new toys will get cold and frozen." Shin yelled out behind him, almost at the starting point of there race. "Oh i know, frosty but dont forget my charms hot enough to melt any snow." Simca replied leaving a wink behind rolling of into the crowd of observers.

He rolled up acting all cool and suave but Tay should be able to see though all this. "Hey Coco fat ass, Remember me, im the guy your gave you the chills." Shin said rolling past him as he saw Trist, and gave her a high five for the scare attitude like always. there was not much for him, to do but roll up to his girl. "Did you miss you, Frosty?" He asked taking off the mask and kissing her pulling her close to him. "You know babe your the only thing that melts my heart so lets get cool and kick there ass?" he said giving a smirk before rolling off to the starting point.

Taylor frowned, not happy with Shin being so reckless. As if babysitting Tristian wasn't bad enough. Speaking of which, Tristian was still busy frightening the life out of unfortunate Onigiri. Taylor called her over, putting an end to Tristian's fun.

"Such a kill joy, Tay."

Taylor just sighed, approaching the starting point and turned her eyes to the boys. "Alright, for this battle we'll race each other separately. I'll take on your team's leader, Shin will choose his own opponent and same with Trist."

"That's not how it works!" Ringo objected, coming forward.

Tristian's Air Trek's revved up, a shrieking noise echoing loudly. "Back off!" She warned, the only warning Ringo would get. "Tay makes the rules here!"

Kazu and Onigiri withered in the background, coming to realize just how wicked these girls are. Specifically the one with pointed ears, sharpened teeth and two-toned hair.

Tristian and Ringo came nose to nose, the taller of them being Tristian and she showed no fear in Ringo's presence. Although, her eyes shifted to Akito very briefly. Ringo caught this sudden action. "Would you prefer to race Akito or something?" Ringo challenged, smirking in confidence. "He can't race, but Agito can and he'd put you in the emergency room within minutes."

Taylor groaned in annoyance, knowing that Tristian wouldn't object to such an offer. Being able to race her boyfriend, it delighted her. "Alright!" Tristian agreed, suddenly skating backwards. "First race, myself and Agito!"

(Updated and sorry i am replying to these quickly before i head into work so that's probably why i don't pay attention and see it.)

Agito, was squared up raving his AT's making small clouds of dust behind his feet. His blood was curling and his heart was racing the excitement from this was just overwhelming the poor guy. There was so much going though his head. He knew if he went all romantic and let her win, Trist would probably kill him.

Shin was at the starting line holding his left arm high. "Are the racers ready?" He said looking at them. Shin's arm barely just started to move his arm downward, Before Agito started off (Possibly leaving Trist behind.) Agito did not care of Trist followed the lead of starting early, or if she was left in the dust.

All that he could think about was enjoying the adrenaline rush; it was the first time in a long time that he had this much adrenaline rushing through him.

"Let's enjoy the hunt."

Agito yelled out as it seemed he was being covered by a Shark. This was the Fang road showing off. The only time it was this visible was when he last had a fight for the crown of Fang road king.

Shin was already ahead of the huge viewer's crowd getting the first hand view of the race. "This is going to be one hell of a fight." He said looking across the track and seeing Simca. "Will that Ho, ever leave my entertainment alone."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristian grinned, enticed by the promise of an exciting race. As everyone stood in the background, Tristian waited till Agito got to a certain point and then immediately revved her Treks. Taylor smirked, leaning gently onto Shin and watched her team mate with fondness.

While she'd been waiting for the perfect moment to dash forwards, Tristian had the chance to attach her signature chains onto her pants. While Agito chooses to use orange straps with sharp hooks on the end, Tristian's method is even more dangerous. However, she usually sustains damage as well.

Tristian's Pants & Chains
duskmoth-jan10.jpg
Drow_Scorpion_Chain.jpg

It didn't take long for her to ride alongside Agito and match his speed perfectly. They quickly came to the first jump, lifting off into the air and both spun in different directions. Tristian grinned, teeth bared and unhooked two chains from her pants. She twirled them forwards, one tightening around Agito's neck and the spikes dug deeply into his tender flesh. She whipped the second afterwards, managing to twist it around his Air Treks.

Ringo watched in horror as Agito's Treks stopped working, having been tangled in the solid steel chain. "She's suicidal!" While Tristian successfully trapped Agito, she had also put herself in risk. As they both came falling to the ground, Tristian flipped backwards in the air and bent at the knees. Colliding to the concrete with tremendous force, her Treks skidded across the ground and there was visible smoke from the sides.

Tristian landed with severe injuries, her arms had gotten caught in her own chains and there was several slashes from the spikes. She didn't care, merely unhooking the chains from her body and sped off towards the finish line.

"Is she insane!?" Kazu screamed, watching as this bloodied girl hurried towards the finish line and sped over without trouble. Meanwhile, Agito was bloody as well and tangled in the chains she'd left behind.

Agito was a bit pissed that he lost, but he was also somewhat and i mean somewhat happen she won. "You your God Damn chains hurt like SHIT!" Agito yelled as he got up finally getting the chains and spikes from his body. He was not happy at all, so to keep Trist from sweat talking her way out of it, He switched to Akito. "IKKI!!!!! WHERES IKKI? i need his healing touch to mend my wounds." Akito yelled out in the Gayest of voice ever. "Ouch now that is just cold. Hey baby im thankful you aren't like Akito and Agito." Shin said walking up to the line now that we would be racing back to the other side. "Ok now how about i ra-----" Before shin could even finish Bucha stepped up. "U sure fat ASS?" Shin asked Bucha. Bucha didnt reply but everyone could feel a sereal killers aura coming from Bucha.

Shin revved up his Trek's, he then smiled as the white cold mist came running out of his treks, its time to get frosty. "Hey My beautiful lady mind sending us off?" Shin asked of Tay.

When everyone else was distracted, Tristian managed to grab a hold of Akito and quickly shifted the eye patch. Once she recognized the sinister glare in that golden eye, she smirked and dragged Agito away from the scene by his arm. Concealed in the thick forest that circled the park, Tristian immediately shoved Agito up against a tree by his throat. "Lost another match to me, Sharky~" She teased, nails digging into his flesh without concern or hesitation.

Tristian isn't afraid of pain and actually has learned to enjoy it, not to mention gets thrills when she can inflict it onto others. "I know those slashes don't truly hurt you that badly," she scoffed, turning her eyes away. She didn't want to look at the bleeding wounds on his arms, even if she was responsible for them. She may enjoy hurting others, but seeing Agito in such a condition upsets her. Tristian is usually cold, callous and selfish...but not when it concerns him. She hates that about her.

Taylor readied herself at the start line, raising her bandaged hand (wrapped in medical wraps to the fingers) high in the air. "Racers ready?" She called, waiting for reply. When they both announced, Taylor swung her hand downwards and the race began.

Suddenly, once the racers were gone, Kazu came up to her and she frowned in slight annoyance. "You're seriously dating that jerk?"

Taylor turned curtly to view the racetrack. "Yes, he's very important to me."

Kazu sighed, "I don't understand you or that psycho bitch you're friends with."

"Don't speak ill about her," Taylor warned. "She's dangerous and you'd do best to remember that. You and your idiot captain brought this battle on yourself."

Shin nodded same as Bucha. Once the race started Shin bolted forward riding normally not using his regalia, not seeing the use in going all out against this tub of Lard. Bucha was just standing still on top of his AT's like a use tank. "It seems your really lazy even to move your legs." Shin snarked back behind him at Bucha. Bucha smiled as he then lept into a jump. Once Bucha landed onto the ground it sent a huge wave of earth towards shin. This caused him to struggle a bit. "Hmmm interesting you use your fat as as a weapon." Shin then smiled as his regalia started revving up. Bucha and shin were neck and neck because of of the last attack. Shin then blasted forward, and went infront of Bucha right before the last jump and caused Bucha to fall once he got to the other side allowing Shin to be the winner.

Simca stepped up and smiled and looked at shin. "You know, its cheating to use your Regalia in a low ranking fight only fights between kings or knights can use regalia. so Shin you are disqualified" Simca then kissed Shin on the cheeck knowing this would annoy Tay. "Im sorry but you got tricked, your slacking Jack."

Shin looked at her irritated for being called Jack. Jack frost was Shins nickname as one of the kings, who was on the same team as simca. "Hey Simca, call me that again and i will show you why i was called that." Shin said.

Status
Not open for further replies.