Five Nights at Freddy's

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It was released yesterday, at least on Steam it was. My kids are already begging me for it. =/

It was released yesterday, at least on Steam it was. My kids are already begging me for it. =/
Oh was it? Well now I'm confused, because that's not what Markiplier said, but maybe I just heard him wrong. Regardless the game looks terrifying, perhaps a bit too terriffying for me. How old are your kids even, cuz there's no way I would have play a game light Five Nights when I was a kid, but then again I'm a big baby who needs his bottle.

Oh was it? Well now I'm confused, because that's not what Markiplier said, but maybe I just heard him wrong. Regardless the game looks terrifying, perhaps a bit too terriffying for me. How old are your kids even, cuz there's no way I would have play a game light Five Nights when I was a kid, but then again I'm a big baby who needs his bottle.

Markiplier was right, only the demo is out currently. I think the full release is expected to be in December or early next year, but at the moment only night one and two are able to be played. I think Markiplier got an extended demo which is pretty much just one more night.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
My oldest daughter is 13, and my youngest daughter is 8. She's a horror fanatic. lol She seriously has nerves of steel. I reluctantly let her watch The Conjuring, and she looked at me when it was finished and told me it was lame.

But, if you want to buy it here's the link.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332800

It's only on Steam as far as I can tell, and only the PC version is out. I've been looking for the android version release date, but haven't found anything yet. @_@

I feel like this needs to be posted here. I love watching Mark play Five Nights at Freddy's

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Well, I just played the first night of 2, whether it's a demo or not, and I'm disappointed. Nothing happened. :(

Edit:

Night two, Foxy ate my face off, and scared the shit out of me and my kids. lol

Last edited:
My oldest daughter is 13, and my youngest daughter is 8. She's a horror fanatic. lol She seriously has nerves of steel. I reluctantly let her watch The Conjuring, and she looked at me when it was finished and told me it was lame.

But, if you want to buy it here's the link.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332800

It's only on Steam as far as I can tell, and only the PC version is out. I've been looking for the android version release date, but haven't found anything yet. @_@
That is crazy, I can't imagine someone so young be so into horror, she has my utmost respect.

BTW Thanks for the link, though I think I'll wait for the full release before I decide to get it, which I might or might not, I dunno